Thread: S Amanda - the service queen

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

S Amanda - the service queen

A couple of weeks ago, I hit on her outside the door of 57 when she was smoking. Average looking but with a big booty. I’m ok with a girl who smokes. Generally, smoking girls tend to be wild in bed. I asked what her name is and got “Amanda”. After a bit of chit-chat with her I went into the shop for my booking, but I was impressed with her good English and that big ass, and was thinking about fucking her later.

The next week I booked Amanda for 45 minutes. I asked her “do you remember me”? She replied with a provocative smile. I took the pleasure in disrobing her. Nice boobs C cups. A bit of a flabby tummy. We hopped into the shower. She did bbbj in shower. Onto the bed she sucked more along with some balls licking. She asked if I need Rimming. Of course. Then I got down on all fours on the bed. She slowly licked my ass. Then she stuck her tongue into my butthole as if she wanted to take out my lunch of yesterday. After rimming both of us gargled with mouthwash. Then we started to DFK.

I didn’t forget to enjoy Amanda’s big ass. I asked her to move round for some 69. Her pussy is clean and well trimmed. Delicious to eat. My tongue slowly found its way from her pussy to clit. Amanda let out a loud moaning and continued to suck my dick. The dirty foreplay spiced up the session a lot.

We started to fuck. I had all my weight on top of her, with my dick sliding in and out of her pussy. Both of us enjoyed the hard fuck of Missionary. Amanda reacted right away and was moaning soon. I changed the position to spoon where I can get my dick into her deeper. In order to make things spicier, I tried to choke her by covering her mouth with my hand but was refused. I pinned her arm behind her back with one hand and held one of her legs up with the other hand as I pounded her. Amanda’s loud screaming might be heard from downstairs. I emptied my balls into Amanda from spoon position.

I can tell from her accent that Amanda is really from Singapore, not China or somewhere else. Also, what I like is that she’s able to handle different topics when we communicate. And the most important, her perfect service makes me want more. YMMV

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Bro did you just say you tried to choke the girl without asking her?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by Meng View Post
    Bro did you just say you tried to choke the girl without asking her?
    Just choke her a little. Wouldn't go too far. I stopped immediately when I found she didn't like it. I think some girls may like that kind of rough play.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Oh is it? She is one of my favourite girls. Maybe that's the thing of chemistry. lol

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by CaptainCaveman551 View Post
    BRO WTF!
    Amanda is unattractive & has no skills. She was at 5 star when S Abby was there. Unfortunately S Amanda has stayed & S Abby has left.
    Oh is it? She is one of my favourite girls. Maybe that's the thing of chemistry. lol

AMANDA here today 16/10/23 (MON) 12pm - 9pm
    Sakura57 樱花宫
    Tel: (02) 9281-2818
    Mob: 0411-666-757

www.sakura57.com.au
    Kyoto206 京都花园
    Tel: (02) 9280-4208
    Mob: 0413-111-206

www.kyoto206.com.au