Page 10 of 29 FirstFirst ... 8910111220 ... LastLast

Thread: Newcastle news

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Crikey!!!! 😳
    Now that is new territory!!!!

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Different kind of request... anyone know of any places that do waxing with HE? Been to a few in my work travels into capital cities but not sure it exists in Newcastle.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jh295 View Post
    Hey everyone, are there any active wechats for Newy? Know there are loads in Sydney, canÂ’t seem to find any up here.
    IÂ’ve never seen anything on WeChat until the day after I saw this post. Went to work about midnight and Lo and behold there was shenti massage Hamilton showing up in the nearby list. I have since also noticed an Amily which looks a bit like Lilly from Adamstown, although it shows photos of kids, so maybe not.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    You got them both right

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Have to say a big thumbs up to this place for recommending Smith St. Am a regular there now and my shoulders (amongst other things) have never felt better. A++ massage there.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by BassHLCYG View Post
    Have to say a big thumbs up to this place for recommending Smith St. Am a regular there now and my shoulders (amongst other things) have never felt better. A++ massage there.
    So you're the one booking them up all the time. The last three times Ive walked in they have been busy and I got turned away.... lol.

Seriously though. Im happy that some of the recommendations here help. The more reviews the better.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Maybe the bait and switch crew should keep note of the pictures they use 🤣🤣🤣

https://secrethostess.com/1546299/
    https://secrethostess.com/1313589/
    https://secrethostess.com/1565862/

I was even considering the last one until now.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Unfortunately Jesmond is bait and switch capital. I have never seen the lady advertised. Little head has basically accepted that now!!!

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by Juke View Post
    Maybe the bait and switch crew should keep note of the pictures they use ������

https://secrethostess.com/1546299/
    https://secrethostess.com/1565862/

I was even considering the last one until now.
    Here’s another for you Juke

You can make a game out of this ‘spot the cardigan’

Junior Member(有D料到)
    So you're the one booking them up all the time. The last three times Ive walked in they have been busy and I got turned away.... lol.

Seriously though. Im happy that some of the recommendations here help. The more reviews the better.
    Haha, wouldn't quite say I'm that guy! Maybe a once a fortnight visit if I'm lucky, mostly once a month.
    Would love to know if anyone's had more luck with anything beyond NHJ.

Still on the lookout for any waxing with HE or a MP with good prostate work or rimming. Still feels like Newcastle is missing that when compared to memorable work trips to Sydney or interstate.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    A little out of town but I decided to pay a visit during the week to Maitland Angels on Elgin Street. My usual ML there of late has been Tina (or at melbourne Street - depends on where she has been working) but decided to just try a random with a walk-in and feel I struck a little bit lucky.

Met by a lady who introduced herself as Coco, wearing a demure light dress and a welcoming smile before heading to the room.

Initially I booked the 45 minutes massage although this was extended due primarily to the way in which Coco massaged. I asked for a medium strength and while I found this to be lighted than others have delivered it was altogether different in sensuality. Her touch just literally worked wonders for me with the softness of it tingling the erotic senses while also working the muscles enough that I could feel my body relaxing.
    Not meaning to put to strong a word on it, but the combination did mesmerise somewhat, and I found that it just worked for me on the day. Given this and as she relocated, I decided to extend which we quickly took care of and returned to business.

Now, as usual she remained fully clothed and for some weird reason, this just heightened the sensation given the way she massaged. At one stage (repeated later) she climbed on to mu back to massage my shoulders and upper back, but she made sure she was grinding he undies on my leg as she moved – just something very erotic and very sexy. Simple thing but just absolutely did it for me.
    She is not afraid to tease and touched the old fellow and other parts, all sensually and with different elements of teasing. She grinds against your body and uses her hair at times to just give the senses a tickle on your back while she works away, rarely losing any contact with your body.

Seriously, this was something that was just doing me wonders and I was struck between the feel of her clothed body doing this, with even a hint of a light body slide and wondering how it would have felt were she naked, and all before I has seen her naked.

After a while she popped out, got a nice warm towel and proceeded to give my back and legs a great towel down to catch the oil before asking me to turn over, and here she stripped naked and, well, my eyes did widen to dinner plates and the jaw lowered as she did a little teasing strip tease that revealed a simply sensational body.

She now moved to some teasing and immediately honed in on my nipples which she started to tease with her tongue before being invited to try her teeth, which she did white amply. All the while she was rubbing her boobs on my body, licking or kissing me on the chest with the occasional kiss on the lips – very sensuous and really simply erotic.

She kept at this for a while, and it is remiss of me to not say that seriously her body is worth the visit alone, she is gorgeous but her nipples, man they are something else. Long, large and firmly erect and she encourages plat with her boobs, nipples and a touch of her pussy that was, well quite wet although there was never any effort to penetrate as that just was not of interest to me.

After a while, she moved to the HJ, all the while with kisses and teasing and she did get me to blow bloody hard, then simply kept playing. She did not stop playing with my cock for a good 5 or so minutes (at least) after I came. She really gave the impression that she just enjoys playing with a cock, but still there were kissed and nipple licks etc on me, was very enjoyable.

She did ask me if I wanted to try a second time or have some more massage, and while the first option would have been good, I was so damn relaxed the best option was more massage, which she did remaining naked. I did get her to work one of my thighs over as it was sore and she did this very well, as much as earlier I mentioned the difference in styles, the way she worked my thing got a great result and the leg felt sensational.

She then moved to the neck and head massage, go I am a sucker for this and she just kept at it, all the way through to the time being up.

As is usual with both of these shops, if you choose an hour, you get 59 minutes of an hour on the dot, depending on which clock you run by, but you are not short-changed in any way.

All up for me, she was sensational and very different to the other ladies I have seen at this place or their East Maitland shop, which is fantastic as really having all exact the same can get boring. I suspect that she will not be every person’s choice as she is not the youngest there but I am far from young and for me she was simply stunning, great body, good conversations (could hold a conversation – English was ok) and really, great value.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Q72

Where did CiCi go from shortland.any ideas were she went

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Nice one GCO, you sure can find them

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Double G View Post
    Here’s another for you Juke

You can make a game out of this ‘spot the cardigan’
    Someone must be spying on us, within a few days of me posting, all three ads were taken down. Roflmao.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Q72 View Post
    Where did CiCi go from shortland.any ideas were she went
    Last time I saw her, which was a few years ago, she was asking me about QLD. It was almost like she and her manager were planning on setting up a shop on either the gold or sunshine coasts.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Nice one GCO, you sure can find them
    To be honest man, I think the fact that I am not after FS and have a very strong massage preference plus am not a full touchy feely guy up front (if or when teh girl starts and makes it obvious, only then do my hands wander and never too much) helps as my expectations are massage first then whatever may happen. Have always found, treat the lady with respect and you will have a better experience.

Luckily of late I have found some great ladies either massage skills wise, good to very good physically and with some cheeky personalities, all of these are the very things I look for although adding good fingernails in there is an added bonus

I have had some so-so punts across the years but I also avoid some areas and advert types and much prefer a walk-in approach
    Last edited by gco0307; 29-03-2023 at 01:06 PM. Reason: updated

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Rodman asked previously if Sugar was still at Turton rd (near footy stadium). I realised after I wrote this that I hit reply instead of reply with quote D’oh…..

Yes she is, I just from came there. She is on Wed to Sunday….

Massage 4/5
    30min = 50; 60= 80

Extras 4/5
    NHJ = ?
    B2B = 100

Looks with clothes on 2/5, she is thic, but the clothes she was wearing made her look fat, which she isn’t

naked …. WOW those breasts (and nipples).

WIR.. you bet your sweet arse I will.

Note in this case the ‘extras’ really did mean just that, 60 mins of massage and the extras after that, not jammed into the 60.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Can confirm HJ is available "sometimes" at Heavenly Thai at Argenton.

I go there anyway as it's relatively close to home and the massage is pretty good for the most part.

I've had some girls there massage me naked but then cover over when I roll over and just a massage. Some roll me over and don't cover me up and just a massage and once I rolled over and she offered part 2 (clothed and $50 for the HJ)

Still like to go there just to enjoy a massage when I really need one, but enjoy the game of will I/won't I get part 2.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Anyone have a number or site to book in for a r&t and angels warners Bay?

Cheers

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by JP1234 View Post
    Anyone have a number or site to book in for a r&t and angels warners Bay?

Cheers
    https://warnersbayangelsmassage.com.au/
    0452 524 235.

Page 10 of 29 FirstFirst ... 8910111220 ... LastLast