Page 11 of 29 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast

Thread: Newcastle news

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by gco0307 View Post
    A little out of town but I decided to pay a visit during the week to Maitland Angels on Elgin Street. My usual ML there of late has been Tina (or at melbourne Street - depends on where she has been working) but decided to just try a random with a walk-in and feel I struck a little bit lucky.

Met by a lady who introduced herself as Coco, wearing a demure light dress and a welcoming smile before heading to the room.

Initially I booked the 45 minutes massage although this was extended due primarily to the way in which Coco massaged. I asked for a medium strength and while I found this to be lighted than others have delivered it was altogether different in sensuality. Her touch just literally worked wonders for me with the softness of it tingling the erotic senses while also working the muscles enough that I could feel my body relaxing.
    Not meaning to put to strong a word on it, but the combination did mesmerise somewhat, and I found that it just worked for me on the day. Given this and as she relocated, I decided to extend which we quickly took care of and returned to business.

Now, as usual she remained fully clothed and for some weird reason, this just heightened the sensation given the way she massaged. At one stage (repeated later) she climbed on to mu back to massage my shoulders and upper back, but she made sure she was grinding he undies on my leg as she moved – just something very erotic and very sexy. Simple thing but just absolutely did it for me.
    She is not afraid to tease and touched the old fellow and other parts, all sensually and with different elements of teasing. She grinds against your body and uses her hair at times to just give the senses a tickle on your back while she works away, rarely losing any contact with your body.

Seriously, this was something that was just doing me wonders and I was struck between the feel of her clothed body doing this, with even a hint of a light body slide and wondering how it would have felt were she naked, and all before I has seen her naked.

After a while she popped out, got a nice warm towel and proceeded to give my back and legs a great towel down to catch the oil before asking me to turn over, and here she stripped naked and, well, my eyes did widen to dinner plates and the jaw lowered as she did a little teasing strip tease that revealed a simply sensational body.

She now moved to some teasing and immediately honed in on my nipples which she started to tease with her tongue before being invited to try her teeth, which she did white amply. All the while she was rubbing her boobs on my body, licking or kissing me on the chest with the occasional kiss on the lips – very sensuous and really simply erotic.

She kept at this for a while, and it is remiss of me to not say that seriously her body is worth the visit alone, she is gorgeous but her nipples, man they are something else. Long, large and firmly erect and she encourages plat with her boobs, nipples and a touch of her pussy that was, well quite wet although there was never any effort to penetrate as that just was not of interest to me.

After a while, she moved to the HJ, all the while with kisses and teasing and she did get me to blow bloody hard, then simply kept playing. She did not stop playing with my cock for a good 5 or so minutes (at least) after I came. She really gave the impression that she just enjoys playing with a cock, but still there were kissed and nipple licks etc on me, was very enjoyable.

She did ask me if I wanted to try a second time or have some more massage, and while the first option would have been good, I was so damn relaxed the best option was more massage, which she did remaining naked. I did get her to work one of my thighs over as it was sore and she did this very well, as much as earlier I mentioned the difference in styles, the way she worked my thing got a great result and the leg felt sensational.

She then moved to the neck and head massage, go I am a sucker for this and she just kept at it, all the way through to the time being up.

As is usual with both of these shops, if you choose an hour, you get 59 minutes of an hour on the dot, depending on which clock you run by, but you are not short-changed in any way.

All up for me, she was sensational and very different to the other ladies I have seen at this place or their East Maitland shop, which is fantastic as really having all exact the same can get boring. I suspect that she will not be every person’s choice as she is not the youngest there but I am far from young and for me she was simply stunning, great body, good conversations (could hold a conversation – English was ok) and really, great value.
    What was the cost breakdown?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by upskirtpervert View Post
    What was the cost breakdown?

$50/75/90 (30/45/60)

Pineapple talks well for the fun part that I undertook although there has been hints from Coco that more may, only may be available but I have not gone beyond the NHJ

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by Pretzel View Post
    Can confirm HJ is available "sometimes" at Heavenly Thai at Argenton.

I go there anyway as it's relatively close to home and the massage is pretty good for the most part.

I've had some girls there massage me naked but then cover over when I roll over and just a massage. Some roll me over and don't cover me up and just a massage and once I rolled over and she offered part 2 (clothed and $50 for the HJ)

Still like to go there just to enjoy a massage when I really need one, but enjoy the game of will I/won't I get part 2.
    What days have you gone? I've been on Friday arvos, early around 1pm or bit after and never been offered and I've been a fair few times.

Its a great massage and I've gone nude but never had any more even when it's been standing when rolled over. I'm not expecting it but would be good now and again.

Any one have any luck at Sawadee in Wickham?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Been all different days. Only happened once so far. Will keep at it

You would think with 8" standing up it might generate some interest.

I usually ask if extras are available but the girls are always polite when they decline and continue on with the massage so I just enjoy the rest of the visit anyway.

Still my favourite local

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Hey guys, longterm lurker here. Can anyone recommend a good masseuse/working lady in the Mayfield area? Haven't been to any establishments here but have met few private working ladies in the last few years . Seems like there is quite a few on Locanto and some of them with great reviews too but still unsure.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Take your pick Yolo, there’s at least six R&T shops (I’m excluding Melissa’s as I haven’t seen her sign on for a while) plus independents working out of the apartments behind the stag and the motels in Mayfield west.
    Better still, start at the eastern end of Maitland rd and work your way west, one shop per fortnight.
    142 Maitland rd
    89 Maitland rd
    4/180 (actually around cnr in Nile st)
    Detour to 11 hanbury st
    235 Maitland rd
    394 Maitland rd

Did I miss any?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Thanks. Will check out if I can. Have only few more days left in Newcastle and heading back to rural again. Due to my nature of job, I finish quite late and not sure how many of the shops are open late

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Most shut at 8 or 9, later than that head to the brothels at Sandgate x2 or ISO.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by Double G View Post
    Most shut at 8 or 9, later than that head to the brothels at Sandgate x2 or ISO.
    Ended up going to discreet after looking at their reviews. It was ok. I guess It was because I was really tired. All other establishments were closing by then except for mature darlings I think. Wasn't sure if 111 was worth a try. Would I go back to discreet again, probably no lol.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Went to the mall in Belmont on a Friday morning about 11am at the start of April.
    I hadn’t ever been there before but was keen to try based on the comments in this thread.
    As I walked in the door I was greeted by a plumpish Asian lady in her forties I would guess, but she was very happy to see me as she grabbed me by the crotch and dragged me into a room.
    She pointed at the poster on the wall for the prices, but also said that $100 gets me everything as she groped my crotch some more.
    I handed over the $100 for a 30min session, undressed and lay on the table as the masseuse left the room briefly.
    When she returned it was straight to work, she waisted no time giving me a very firm massage all down my back, legs and arm, and then began running her hands around my ass, and teasing my balls.
    I got up on all fours on the table to give her better access and she gently teased my asshole and rubbed my cock and balls.
    Before I got too excited I rolled over and before I could even get comfortable, she promptly had a condom on me and my cock was deep in her throat.
    A brief pause to get undressed and then she was on the table with me continuing the BJ.
    I let her continue on for some time as it was very enjoyable even tho it was covered, and eventually she stopped and lay down offering to fuck. Tried a few positions around the massage table, but eventually I asked for more BJ, which she happily obliged until I blew in the bag down her throat.
    The last few mins of the session was me being cleaned up with a warm towel and a bit more light massage.
    I tried to ask the masseuses name, but didn’t really catch it. Sounded like Linda, but when I repeated that she corrected me, and I still didn’t get it.
    Definitely a good place for a bit of fun, but if I’m going to get a good BJ from a slightly older Asian lady,I’ll continue to my favorite Eastern Star at Sandgate. A few bucks cheaper, usually BBBJ, and just a nicer experience in my opinion. But Belmont was definitely worth a try.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Anyone been to Smith St lately and seen the new girl? I'm keen to visit but timing wise, only ever seem to get other girls working.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Update

So RTs near Stag at Mayfield are average, what about Mature Darlings, any reports or recommendations?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Went to Mature a long time ago and they certainly were mature. Have no intentions of returning unless there are some good reports on here.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Have you tried Discreet?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I’ve only been to mature once, and as Joe said, they certainly were mature. In saying that it was a pleasant GF experience, lots of DFK and cuddling, would suit someone who is lonely, rather then someone who just wants a bang for their buck.
    I never went back as not long after that a friend started bragging to me about how his wife worked there ….. it just didn’t seem right

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Stopped into 394 Maitland rd mayfield west (at the lights near the 7/11) yesterday (Tuesday) I hadn’t been there for years. apparently they are linked with the mall Belmont as well as Hamilton.

I had previously seen one of the girls at belmont and knew she was fun, a larger than life personality, apparently she floats around, two days belmont, two day Hamilton them mayfield west. The other girl was small and pretty.

I chose 2 girls 30 mins parts 1,2 and 3 for $150. Very enjoyable, although I never made it to part 3, The bbbj -cim while I sucked the breasts and played with the pussy of the 2nd girl totally drained me.

WIR - yes
    Overall 4/5 - sensory overload

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by BassHLCYG View Post
    Anyone been to Smith St lately and seen the new girl? I'm keen to visit but timing wise, only ever seem to get other girls working.
    I have seen the new girl. She's not as petite as A and her massage isn't anywhere near as good as A or M. Not very open to any kind of touching other than putting her boobs in my face.
    However, all that said, I got to see the new girl as a surprise. $50 extra in a 90 minute booking with A who really knows how to push my buttons, both in terms of kneading out the knots and TT and flip. She was less adventurous than when solo, but small price to pay for two girls.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Ok. I am back. Away for a month. Suggestions please.
    I can feel a big day coming soon n!! 😂😂

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Looking for somewhere new to try. Specifically somewhere classed as legit quality massage but where there’s a chance of exposing myself, getting hard, pushing the boundaries a bit and trying to tease more out of the situation.. ie I’m pretty bored with places set up for R & T as I know exactly what’s gonna happen and the ladies are usually hopeless at massage, bored and just want your money and to get you off and out asap.. I want a bit of sport and the unknown 😜👅

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by upskirtpervert View Post
    Looking for somewhere new to try. Specifically somewhere classed as legit quality massage but where there’s a chance of exposing myself, getting hard, pushing the boundaries a bit and trying to tease more out of the situation.. ie I’m pretty bored with places set up for R & T as I know exactly what’s gonna happen and the ladies are usually hopeless at massage, bored and just want your money and to get you off and out asap.. I want a bit of sport and the unknown
    Try Brunker Thai Massage Adamstown

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

Page 11 of 29 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast