Page 12 of 29 FirstFirst ... 2101112131422 ... LastLast

Thread: Newcastle news

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Had my first outing a short while ago, went to Lily's on Brunker and had a terrible time, nerves stopped me from finishing and the lady was so rushed that I didn't really enjoy the journey

What's a good spot for a beginner, don't need FS or anything, but somewhere that won't push me straight out the door would be ideal 😆

Was thinking maybe 252 Brunker?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by Backdraft69 View Post
    Try Brunker Thai Massage Adamstown

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk
    I thought Brunker Rd Thai (next to nags) shut down 6 months ago. Could be wrong. Try phoning them first.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Double G View Post
    I thought Brunker Rd Thai (next to nags) shut down 6 months ago. Could be wrong. Try phoning them first.
    The last time I was there was early last year.
    I think there was only 1 girl in the shop.

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by LoveMeTender69 View Post
    Had my first outing a short while ago, went to Lily's on Brunker and had a terrible time, nerves stopped me from finishing and the lady was so rushed that I didn't really enjoy the journey

What's a good spot for a beginner, don't need FS or anything, but somewhere that won't push me straight out the door would be ideal 😆

Was thinking maybe 252 Brunker?
    Please do not read this as 'victim blaming', but you mention nerves. It may sound silly but why were you nervous?

Reason for all this is maybe you placed to much pressure on yourself. Serious question but have you ever had a massage where it was only you naked. A straight massage?

Have you ever had a massage before as maybe you should ease into it a bit and get used to your nudity in front of others, than lady nudity and then the fun.

That said, I admit that I get slightly nervous with new ladies but have also been punting for many many years, so nerves do not get in the way of my fun although disappointment can. In all of my Newcastle rnt visits I would say that the lady I have seen who is very easy going and the less likely to cause any form of nerves as she is not overtly sexual unless you want it, would be Sophie from 14 Brunker Street (limiting to that area as I gather you are in that location). While I have not seen her for 12 or so months, she is cute, very pleasant, does not push any service aside from massage. She kind of 'eases' any stress or tension with her presentation and actions (many others do in similar way and many do things for me, but she is likely the best 'package' I have experienced and particularly so for newbies)

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Great R&t's

I've had great experiences lately at Studio 89 in Mayfield. Sam & and another girl I forgot her name but great happy massages.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by gco0307 View Post
    Please do not read this as 'victim blaming', but you mention nerves. It may sound silly but why were you nervous?

Reason for all this is maybe you placed to much pressure on yourself. Serious question but have you ever had a massage where it was only you naked. A straight massage?

Have you ever had a massage before as maybe you should ease into it a bit and get used to your nudity in front of others, than lady nudity and then the fun.

That said, I admit that I get slightly nervous with new ladies but have also been punting for many many years, so nerves do not get in the way of my fun although disappointment can. In all of my Newcastle rnt visits I would say that the lady I have seen who is very easy going and the less likely to cause any form of nerves as she is not overtly sexual unless you want it, would be Sophie from 14 Brunker Street (limiting to that area as I gather you are in that location). While I have not seen her for 12 or so months, she is cute, very pleasant, does not push any service aside from massage. She kind of 'eases' any stress or tension with her presentation and actions (many others do in similar way and many do things for me, but she is likely the best 'package' I have experienced and particularly so for newbies)
    Hey love to know more about 14 Brunker ? Can’t find much online. What are the prices? Is there a phone number for booking? Different girls there?
    Thanks

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Where have they gone?

For the first time in years I drove along ‘the strip’ at ISO after midnight….. not one hooker….. WTF there used to be a dozen or so who regularly worked there, you could be guaranteed of finding at least two every night of the week and up to 20 at the start of the month (when the miners got their bonuses) if you knew where to look.

What happened? Did they get moved on to another area?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    https://newcastle.locanto.com.au/ID_...0-Dollars.html

This one is interesting for a few reasons

1. There used to be a shop in station st but in closed pre Covid. Maybe things are finally getting back to normal, although the MLS I talk to all say businesses is still very slow.

2. The advertisers link is ‘Marackville Brothel’, more than just a RnT may be on offer. Hopefully they send some marrackville girls up to help out.

3. Reviews aren’t great, but with locanto, who knows what that means.

If I get time (doubtful) I pop in on Sunday and check it out.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Went there about 6 weeks ago. Only 1 lady there but everything was on offer. Tall, thin 30ish and asked me to wait 20 mins. I unfortunately didn’t have the time. She said different ladies different days

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by upskirtpervert View Post
    Hey love to know more about 14 Brunker ? Can’t find much online. What are the prices? Is there a phone number for booking? Different girls there?
    Thanks
    They do not advertise (I found them years back as a drop-in) and I do not know if it is the same people as I have not been for 12 or so months and the property I think was sold but the number I had was 0450 350798

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Anyone know any good rnts in Newy/Lake Macquarie area that have any girls working with nice big n dark areolas and pointy nips? Just moved from Brisbane and had my regular there, perfect full tits with big round areolas and super tasty nipples.

I've got a weird thing for it, its kind my go to with these sorts of services and asking before I arrive doesn't seem to be working very well...

Preferably someone under the age of 40ish.

Thanks guys

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Big areolas!!

Sorry! Double post...

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    [QUOTE=Juke;2684911]Where have they gone?

For the first time in years I drove along ‘the strip’ at ISO after midnight….. not one hooker….. WTF there used to be a dozen or so who regularly worked there, you could be guaranteed of finding at least two every night of the week and up to 20 at the start of the month (when the miners got their bonuses) if you knew where to look.

What happened? Did they get moved on to another area?[/ lol! They moved on year’s ago, when the area started to be gentrified, might get one or two but cops quickly move them on

Junior Member(有D料到)
    [QUOTE=Smack;2685656]
    Quote Originally Posted by Juke View Post
    Where have they gone?

What happened? Did they get moved on to another area?[/ lol! They moved on year’s ago, when the area started to be gentrified, might get one or two but cops quickly move them on
    Yeh moved on years ago — pre covid - used to be fun cruising, pulling over to chat to the girls- somethimes even have your cock out for them to check out, negotiate a price - often just in the car parked in a back street or factory driveway- (still love having car sex around town with different ladies even now ). Met one lady in Tighes Hill one night, actually took her to work after hours and had a great time. Had a camera capturing the action Met her a few times after that. Great blowjob with swallow in the Bar beach car park in the middle of the day .. so risky but fun. Shame they are gone.. loved the window shopping and public sex action

Junior Member(有D料到)
    It started as a Shit day

Thought I’d give Waratah a try but they were busy ‘come back in an hour darling’ (damn you juke)

So randomly texted an ML in the paper -doesn’t work weekends.
    Am keen for more info on her though - ad reads New Lambton, Singapore, Jo Jo & Kelly. I thought it must have been the one near the footy stadium, but it’s actually a private in a block of flats on Turton rd. She sent me a price list
    Remedial $50 for 30 mins/ $80 for 60
    Remedial with happy ending 70/100
    Erotic nude (body to body) 100/150,
    Sound interesting- anyone been here?

Anyway I had just about given up and was driving home when I saw the sign out the front of 14 brunker. A quick u-turn and 3rd time lucky.
    I was met at the door by a 50+ Chinese lady wearing tracksuit and Ugg boots, who showed me to a room I booked a 30 min session with nhj for $80 then a second 50yr broiler came in and I was thinking what have I gotten myself in for. They left the room then came back with a heated towel saying it was a cold day and they would look after me, then left again… yes a heated towel to lay on… nice touch.
    Finally in comes a good looking 40 yr old in a red dress. I told her I had a sore shoulder and expected her to avoid it, instead she attacked it, god this woman can massage. She hurt me bad but it was exquisite, when she jammed her thumb into the pressure point on the shoulder I almost hit the roof. a quick wipe down then the turn over. I thought here comes the fun bit, no she went at my shoulder from the front, more hurt, she saw me grimace and went harder, then heard me gasp waited for the pain to fade and went harder again. This woman is a sadist but she knows her stuff. For the first time in a month I can lift my arm over my head.
    Eventually through the tears I saw she had taken her clothes off, she may have been in her 40s but her body didn’t show it, perfect C breasts, a flat stomach and a bum that showed no signs of age. A good HJ technique with the experience to put a finger on my anus to hurry me up.

WIR. Definitely, In this case experience counts and despite the aging ML it is very good value for money, and to finally find someone who can actually massage is a big plus

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Asia Massage
    2/168 Pacific Highway
    Swansea NSW 2281
    Any intel on this one? Could be interesting

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Joe1956 View Post
    Asia Massage
    2/168 Pacific Highway
    Swansea NSW 2281
    Any intel on this one? Could be interesting
    Went there a few months ago on a weekend. Different MLs weekdays though.
    Standard stuff, middle aged ML good massage, clothed HJ.

They are owned by a central coast mob, same as Toronto health massage

Senior Member(無間使者)
    [QUOTE=Double G;2686367]It started as a Shit day

Thought I’d give Waratah a try but they were busy ‘come back in an hour darling’ (damn you juke)

Hey it wasn’t me I went out west for the weekend, enjoying a different (but very cold) type of bush.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Strum View Post
    Anyone know any good rnts in Newy/Lake Macquarie area that have any girls working with nice big n dark areolas and pointy nips? Just moved from Brisbane and had my regular there, perfect full tits with big round areolas and super tasty nipples.

I've got a weird thing for it, its kind my go to with these sorts of services and asking before I arrive doesn't seem to be working very well...

Preferably someone under the age of 40ish.

Thanks guys
    Try Sugar, near the footy stadium, puts band aids over her nipples because they stick out to much when she wears a t shirt. Can’t Remember the colour though sorry.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by Juke View Post
    Try Sugar, near the footy stadium, puts band aids over her nipples because they stick out to much when she wears a t shirt. Can’t Remember the colour though sorry.
    Awesome, thanks Luke. That the Thai one?

Page 12 of 29 FirstFirst ... 2101112131422 ... LastLast