Page 6 of 29 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast

Thread: Newcastle news

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Paid 635 Belmont a visit and had a round with Anna. Told me she was 28 but reckon mid 30s
    As Juke said, on the larger side but nice sized tits.
    Very accommodating, good English, great attitude and nice smile.
    Didn’t see the other lady so might return to find out.

Banned
    I'm seeing more and more girls from Secret Benefits who are from Newcastle. I think you mentioned this previously. Some seem willing to come down to Sydney.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by DrBean View Post
    I'm seeing more and more girls from Secret Benefits who are from Newcastle. I think you mentioned this previously. Some seem willing to come down to Sydney.
    Do tell. Which ones?
    The ones I know are happily busy doing the local scene, but then I am talking to the more mature ladies

Senior Member(無間使者)
    https://m.locanto.com.au/nsw/ID_6114...l-massage.html

If this is the ML I think she is, she works out of a private house in blackalls park and is drop dead beautiful

Senior Member(無間使者)

Banned
    Can’t say I’ve seen a worse photoshopping exercise Joe?

Fake face and boobs.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Agree!!! The usual private in this town

Banned
    Bloody tough. Surely there is action on tinder in a place like Newcastle??

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by Juke View Post
    Non Asian
    Mass -Claudettes
    Thank you very much!

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Found this thread a week ago and have taken Jukes and Joes advice, thanks guys. Merry Xmas and I look forward to reading much more of the same in the new year.

My basic read of the Newcastle scene this year.

There’s not much young talent with good skills, however if you look hard enough you can find a MILF worth the money. Most importantly don’t go near the privates at jesmond

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    New to the site so thought i would post up my recent activites. Recently paid a visit to Studio 89. The girl there was nice and friendly. Nice massage and she made sure to brush over all the right areas. Only offered HJ but didn't rush it so was a pleasant experience.

Thanks for the suggestions in some of the earlier posts with places to visit. Looks like I will need to start doing the rounds

Rating ***

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Paid a visit to the Chinese massage place at 95 Nelson St in Wallsend.

Only saw one lady in the shop but sounded like another one came in while I was busy.

She was definitely in her 40's and not the best looker but body was fairly tight.

Offered the usual massage and then offered the extras afterwards.

$50 for a NHJ but also offered CBJ for more again. Opted just for the NHJ.

She stripped off while I was face down, climbed on and did a quick body to body rub.

Then hopped off and asked me to turn over and got straight into it. Her body was quite tight for her age and she was happy to let me touch all the usual spots. Small A cups but nice big nipples and nicely trimmed pussy.

Pretty much worked to get the job done quickly and then clean up and out the door with a please come visit again.

Massage 2.5/5
    NHJ 3/5

Probably won't go there again in a hurry, but then again I don't mind the Asian mummasan's so never say never.

Rating **

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Paid a visit to Dream girls at warners bay on Boxing Day. Mid afternoon they got all excited as I was their first customer. The woman who I originally thought was the mamas an turned out to be the ML,
    50 yr old maybe more
    No English
    Very little skill.

Return visit? Yeah nah

Rating (on Jukes scale) *

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Hopefully it is ok if I thorw ar eview or three in here acrosst he next week or so - if not, just remove

Person's Name: Sophie
    Establishment: Brunker Road Thai

I have visited Sophie many times across the last 3 or so years but late last year had a bad accident which knocked me about and meant many months of recuperation before I felt comfortable trying to get out and about for some massage and fun.
    So it was that I decided to pay Sophie a visit a few months ago and as mentioned I had seen Sophie a few times before Covid and had planned to return but just as things started to open up again I had my accident that put paid to fun.
    I may be biased but I find Sophie to be a stunning Thai lady. Mid to late 20’s, well presented with a gorgeous face, beautiful smile and a rocking figure. She is not gym toned but is petite and very trim and she also has a good memory as it had been 18 or more months between visits but she still remembers little things that we had chatted about in the previous years.
    Sophie's massage quality is greatly improved across the absence and she is now a better masseuse although I find that in saying that, she is on the softer side in terms of massage. If you want a hard firm massage, she may not be for you - although I have never asked her for hard massage either so cannot judge on fact, just perception. She is cheeky, quite smiley and likes to chat. Very open to touching although I have never tried or even been tempted to try anything other than touch as I do not get any impression that it would be welcomed but that does not diminish the fun she provides as she loves letting your hands wander and seriously does enjoy her gorgeous boobs being played with.
    In the past I had found that she would get naked from the time she entered the room however on the most recent two visits she has stripped to provide the HJ and will then clothe back up which is unfortunate as that body is great to look at.
    The quality of massage is ok. She touches all the right parts and will play to tease in those areas that so many of us like teased. When it is HJ time, I have never had any issues across these visits helping her take her clothes off and to be fair, she does this in such a damn fun and playful way it just adds to the moment.
    Her HJ quality is very teasing. She will lean in, blow on the penis, move around. Nothing she does comes across as mechanical or repetitive and across visits she does tend to change things up a little and she does genuinely seem to like to make guys cum, and every visit I have ever had before my absence and again since she 'demands' twice at least. By demands, she encourages and wants it. She will play and try until you do cum and I say this as my last visit she just would not give up on round 2 despite my medication having an impact - she just kept playing, talking dirty and whatever until she got me there.
    I find Sophie to be somewhat unusual in the local scene, or at least of those I have seen. When massaging she is touchy to your body, she just oozes sexy (for me anyway) and she is an open flirt and tease. She is gorgeous to look at and her English is quite good although at times you may need to explain a few things and she seems genuinely interested in the customer. My absence was due to an accident that required some decent surgery to correct which now sees me with metal permanently in my leg and the subsequent scars. She was very interested in the scarring, the injury, what they did to fix it and my overall health. Sure it may be part of the act but as a customer it makes you feel welcome.

On the scale, she is easily **** and may even be at 4.5* but that is just my take. For others, it may be a very different experience.
    Would I recommend – absolutely yes and overall I find her massage to be very good value for money as she has that level of personality, sexiness and fun that to me I want in those circumstances
    Last edited by gco0307; 29-12-2022 at 09:41 PM. Reason: typo

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Keep the reviews coming. Good stuff. Extras available?

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼) Pussyhands's Avatar
    LOL reading some of these reviews makes me want to get into the RNT scene but I am too addicted to FS haha

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Joe1956 View Post
    Keep the reviews coming. Good stuff. Extras available?
    Only the NHJ part that I have experienced and have never had any suggestions or indications of extras beyond that with Sophie, sorry

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Anyone been to Saen sabay at new lambton recently
    Any feedback ?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Person's Name : Tina
    Establishment : Maitland Angels, Elgin Street, Maitland

I have visited Maitland angels in the past and found that the massage quality as well as the fun factor of the ladies to be quite good, and so not wanting to drive 30 or so minutes to my usual spots in or around Newcastle I decided to try the locals again.

Rocked up on a Saturday and was greeted by Tina who was dressed in a black t'shirt type of top and shorts who was smiling brightly and had a very positive way in which she engaged as she took me to the room and outlined the pricing. Settling on a 45 minute massage she left the room as I was undressing and returned within a few seconds where some places in the past this can be a few minutes, so I was impressed.
    To this point there had been no talk or suggestion of any extras although from past experiences I was aware that they ‘may’ be available at the shop, but I got the impression she was open to other things as she made sure she brushed against my naked body so we had a chat about tips.

Settling on the tip and services (NHJ) it now got a little weird in a very fun way as having handed over the tip she started to tease, grope and fondle before she grabbed my cock. Generally she was very flirtatious and teasing, which of course got a very good reaction. She then stripped naked and I will say that I was absolutely not disappointed with the lady, quite a nice little body, very small tummy and for some reason I was surprised that she had on very sexy lacey knickers - a first for me with the chinese massage ladies.
    So we were now both totally naked and she kept teasing, then moved in very close and we had a snuggle so I thought I would see if I could get away with a little groping, nothing internal but a feel and fondle to reciprocate and I found no resistance. To this she leaned in and started licking my nipples so I responded in turn as Mr Happy remained standing at full attention, which she genuinely seemed pleased with herself about.

She reached behind her and got some oil, coating Mr happy and started to play, well didn't I like this and I could feel things building but wanted to play a little further so she got up on the massage table and laid on her back while I used my tongue on a few places, finding out this way that she had very sensitive nipples, all the while her hand continuing to keep Mr Happy entertained. After a while I climbed on to the table and so as not to give any wrong impressions I was very careful where happy was aimed and straddled her legs, continuing to nuzzle the neck, lick the boobs and so forth. After some more of this she reached over and grabbed happy and pulled me a little closer, all the while not letting go of happy and likewise I was not stopping what I was doing.

After a little of this she gave a hint that she wanted me to cum and gently pushed me a little upright and just kept tugging until I came, and man did I come hard. Now usually I have found that the massage ladies try to not get to much on their own bodies and I was in now way trying to force my cum onto her but she literally just kept tugging me with no care about 'catching' it and just let me cum all over her belly and just below her boobs. Now, I am not complaining one bit and all this before any massage had started.

So we got up, with Tina cleaning me up first then herself before it was massage time before I turned over an lay flat or as flat as I could with my dad bod gut, on my stomach.

Now is where it gets to the massage side and I will say that some of this massage hurt. Literally hurt. She was so firm with the massage (I had pointed out my bad leg and scar under which the screws sit and she did not go there at all).
    In particular she worked my back and shoulders in a way that at times it felt like agony but she was explaining some tension and knots that she was working on. She kept going at it with knee, elbow, fingers and strength with me wincing often but at the same time feeling so much better - as she said to me 'no pain, no gain' and I could feel the good coming from the pain. She kept at this for the remainder of the session, working my back and shoulders in ways that they have never experienced previously and I was laying there thinking 'holy crap this hurts' one minute followed by 'this feels good' and at the same time remembering the fun we had already had.

Not going to lie here but that was the most painful massage I have ever experienced .................................... and the absolute best I have felt after a massage. By back that had been stiff was no longer that way, my shoulders felt damn awesome and the neck massage - holy crap. She gave me a neck massage that when I left some minutes later I left feeling light headed the massage was that good - felt like all of my tension had drained away at her fingertips.

Now to put some perspective on this when I got home my wife (and we are open - she knows that there was a HJ involved etc) made comment that she could see that I was relaxed and less stressed. She got me to lift my shirt to check out (she is glutton for dad bod punishment) and in her words she could see the difference and seriously notice me holding my neck different. In all of the days after, not one issue with aches or pains as a result of the massage – seriously, seriously impressed.

So what does this mean?

On the scales used in this thread, to me she is 5* massage and easily 4.5* on fun factor.

Well, Tina provided absolutely and positively the best massage I have ever experienced on my back, shoulders and neck, without question the best. As for the HJ side, well she was cheeky, explorative, took charge where and when she wanted and knew what she was doing.

I would recommend but also suggest that it is well worth the massage alone (IMO), the fact she is fun to be around at the time is just icing on the cake. I have been and seen her again at one of the other associated shops and that was an even better experience so will post it later as well.

Another aspect that I greatly appreciated, and one we see mentioned from time to time in threads is that for me, I wanted a 45 minute massage and I walked out of that room 46 minutes after I paid with no time wastage. I paid, Tina left to allow me to strip and returned almost immediately, did leave during the massage to get hot towels but was only 15 - 20 seconds and left to allow me to b get dressed. Essentially I paid for 45 minutes and on this occasion hadt he fun first but i still got all of my 45 minutes where many other places over the years I have had different experiences

Senior Member(無間使者)
    There are two in Elgin st, is this the one closest to the railway station on the left? Fantastic reviews by the way

Page 6 of 29 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast