Page 8 of 30 FirstFirst ... 67891018 ... LastLast

Thread: Newcastle news

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Made a phone booking at Toronto over the Xmas break, when I got there a guy answered the door and told me she was with someone else and to come back in 45 mins… yeah nah, I might go back in a few years.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    "Anyone have any tips for places that don’t normally advertise? Maybe in some of the smaller suburbs, eg wangi, boolaroo, Cardiff sth, edgeworth. Or is it a case of visit and see if they offer extras"

was thinking the same thing..haven't been able to find any info as yet on any of those places

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Just a case of doing a bit of research. A fun way of spending a few hours despite a few failures
    Someone has to do it!!!!!

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Inflation is a killer!! Need to get more hits than misses these days

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Ok decided to take the chance and try some of the Thai places around Glendale area..just for investigative purposes!!

First stop was Heavently Thai Massage at Argenton.

Went for to 1hr for $90

Older lady at reception led me into a room and pretty much gave me the option to go naked or with clothing on. I went the nude option.

A younger girl came in to do the massage and she asked if I wanted a towel over me or not. I opted for no towel so was hopefull it would lead to more. When I came time to turn over she covered me with the towel. The massage was typical Thai style moving close to the goods but never quite touching. I was hoping that the old fella at half mast would give her the idea but she just continued on.

No happy ending but I didn't push it. Maybe regulars might have more luck?

Even though there was no happy ending it was still a pretty good massage and she got close enough to at least make it a little exciting.

Will probably visit again just to get the good massage.

I was going to try Thai Orchid at Edgeworth but the bird that answered the phone sounded flustered when I called so maybe try there another day

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by Pretzel View Post
    Ok decided to take the chance and try some of the Thai places around Glendale area..just for investigative purposes!!

First stop was Heavently Thai Massage at Argenton.

Went for to 1hr for $90

Older lady at reception led me into a room and pretty much gave me the option to go naked or with clothing on. I went the nude option.

A younger girl came in to do the massage and she asked if I wanted a towel over me or not. I opted for no towel so was hopefull it would lead to more. When I came time to turn over she covered me with the towel. The massage was typical Thai style moving close to the goods but never quite touching. I was hoping that the old fella at half mast would give her the idea but she just continued on.

No happy ending but I didn't push it. Maybe regulars might have more luck?

Even though there was no happy ending it was still a pretty good massage and she got close enough to at least make it a little exciting.

Will probably visit again just to get the good massage.

I was going to try Thai Orchid at Edgeworth but the bird that answered the phone sounded flustered when I called so maybe try there another day
    I can confirm the Thai Orchard is just a massage place with no extras. And unless older and heavyset is your thing, there's no one you'd really want extras from.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Ok, one for the team tomorrow…….where???? Give me a couple because I’m bound to walk from at least one and probably both…..
    And what the hell, might have a Caucasian at 1a. First for a long time. I’ve grown to love asian ladies.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    A1 Temptations have an excellent line up. Just check out the roster on their website. It is updated daily at about 20.00am

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Obviously I meant to write 10.00am for A1 Temptations. I have been with Lucy and Piper. If I get the chance I will see Bailee. I do not live in Newcastle but will often call in on my travels to Sydney.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Well a bit of a look about as it turned out.
    11ish arrived A1 Temptations only to be told, sorry, no girls available, they haven’t turned up yet.
    So onto #4. Apple. 35ish? Nice face and B cups, nice body, soft but tight.. no foam but plenty of obliging. Nips very nice. Worthy of another visit. Said from Hong Kong. One for the book.
    Lunch and then went looking for an afternoon delight.
    Cardiff next to the vet a lady named Sofie, All xtras available. 30ish, A cups plus a little. Nice figure. Unfortunately busy for a while. Bugga. Returned later but popular girl. Another Thursday then.
    Warners Bay Chinese. Pumped up by bra, petite lady, 40ish, tidy, xtras but no FS.
    Time for a beer. Tomorrow is another day!!

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by upskirtpervert View Post
    Ah is Yumi still working? I’d be super keen to see her again.
    Yeh - Lake Mac would be great. Come to think of it, I’ve been to one in Toronto once that was great, but that was years ago.
    there is a Yumi working at WB Angels but only on Wednesday's. Don't know if it's the same one you have seen before though

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    I've been to a couple of those R&Ts but sometimes I'm not lucky and other times I am. Is this the same with everyone or can you give me some pointers on what to do?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Just did a drive up Hunter st for the first time in about 6 months. I noticed opposite the old spotlight building where there used to be a dive of a massage parlour, there is now a smick looking shop called MP (purple and grey sign) with a red light and an entry that looks like it was meant for privacy.
    Is this a new Massage Parlour or FS shop, or it it just a trendy new bar?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Juke View Post
    Just did a drive up Hunter st for the first time in about 6 months. I noticed opposite the old spotlight building where there used to be a dive of a massage parlour, there is now a smick looking shop called MP (purple and grey sign) with a red light and an entry that looks like it was meant for privacy.
    Is this a new Massage Parlour or FS shop, or it it just a trendy new bar?

https://madamp.com.au/ - FS and Massage (states topless so not sure if extras in the massage)
    Last edited by gco0307; 23-01-2023 at 06:15 PM. Reason: added comment

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Massage

Are you mostly into FS or Massage?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Thanks gco, looks interesting, I will give it a try soon. Roster section of the website just says 'ladies' bit wierd.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by johnjennifer View Post
    Are you mostly into FS or Massage?
    In my line of work a good massage is just as important as part 2

Senior Member(無間使者)
    [QUOTE=gco0307;2587242]https://madamp.com.au/ - FS and Massage (states topless so not sure if extras in the massage)[/
    Enquired via text. They said all the girls Caucasian and under 30, the girls are listed on MadamPNewcastle instagram or mr_stonr101

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Interesting
    Will check it out next time
    I am fond of Asian though

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

2022 reviews

Very excited to have found this thread.
    I’m on a limited budget so want to make sure I get a good deal for my $$.
    I used to prefer massage only, but the last couple of years flipped to more FS.
    Typically visit Asian only places. That’s my thing.

Using Juke’s scale here are a couple of places I have been recently;

Adamstown Thai Massage 252 Brunker Adamstown - *****
    https://www.locanto.com.au/by/ladys11/147eb2/
    Walked past a couple of times and door is always locked. They never answer the phone or respond to messages. Walked past one day and tried the door, managed to get in and be greeted by a beautiful young lady (30ish?!) who was very attentive. It was a very slow sensuous nude body to body massage with a long slow HJ. I didn’t get her name but this is exactly how a massage should be. No haggling, clean facilities, beautiful lady, great price. Unfortunate I have not been able to get in there again. I’ll keep trying.

Top Massage 105 Nelson Street Wallsend - **
    https://www.locanto.com.au/by/ella207809/9ffb8f/
    Responded to my text promptly. Was let in the back door by a chubby Chinese lady in her 40s.
    $190 for 30min FS w/BBBJ+CIM. Expensive, and not really value for money. Not sure about the front of shop, but back room was pretty grubby.

Eastern Star 4 Ferry Road Sandgate - ***
    https://www.easternstarsangate.com/
    This place is my go to default. The girls here are not always slim or young, but occasionally you’ll strike gold. Typically BBBJ is standard and the girls are friendly for a great price.

The Rose 390 The Esplanade Warners Bay - *
    https://www.nearbymassage.com.au/the...e-warners-bay/
    As soon as I walked in masseuse ushered me into a room, asked me if I wanted FS and put out her hand for the cash. Basic uninterested massage, very brief CBJ, FS with out eye contact, not even any FOAM.

Belmont Relaxation 635 Pacific Highway Belmont - *
    https://www.locanto.com.au/by/belmont Relaxation/348e18/?
    I was excited to try this place based on the Locanto ads.
    Unfortunately this place is just a cash grab. Lured in with a cheap massage rate, and then LOTS of pressure to hand over more cash for the extras. Be prepared to haggle here. Ended up with 2 uninterested ladies for a 4 hand massage, which was basically just both of them chatting away to each other the whole time, texting on the phone, or answering the door to other customers. Received a nude HJ but the masseuses didn’t make eye contact with me and moved away from my touch. I am pretty sure they could smell that I had no more money.

A1 Best Fling 2 Lang Road Broadmeadow - ***
    https://www.a1bestfling.com/
    This is the next place I’ll go if I am closer rather than head out to Sandgate. Had some very good times here over the years, but haven’t had a great experience here for a while now. Just a solid standard service with decent polite ladies. Typically no BBBJ as standard here lately, but usually value for money.

Page 8 of 30 FirstFirst ... 67891018 ... LastLast