Page 29 of 29 FirstFirst ... 19272829

Thread: Newcastle news

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Jesmond has always been bait and switch. I’d say every punt I’ve had there has been fake

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Surely there is some young pussy from the University ready to be banged for cash?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Try SecretBenefits, Seeking ect. All fairly expensive though
    SugarDaddyMeet………
    And report back!!!!!!! 😊

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by Joe1956 View Post
    Try SecretBenefits, Seeking ect. All fairly expensive though
    SugarDaddyMeet………
    And report back!!!!!!! ��
    How about you do and report back to us ��

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Already have. They are there but not cheap. 400 and up. Your turn!

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by Joe1956 View Post
    Already have. They are there but not cheap. 400 and up. Your turn!
    I reckon I could find decent punt @400 bucks without a signing up to anything...

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

The Good and Bad of Newcastle

Here are some of the good and bad punts I've had around Newcastle.

Very Good:

Suzie from Toronto - visited a few times very easy on the eye, leaves you satisfied each time. Blowjob extra on offer

Alice from liyun Chinese massage in Charlestown and Cardiff - Provides the best massage which is both sensual and therapeutic at the same time. Very good looking with limited extras

Good:

19 Maitland Rd, Mayfield - cant remember name of masseuse but they all are very good looking. Service was good but expensive

April from Remedial massage Toronto - older masseuse does an alright massage and extras for an ok price

14 Brunker road broadmeadow - ladies here provide a good service. Massage technique not as sensual as the others but they provide good value by making you cum as many times as you can

Not so good:

Whiskey from Remedial massage Toronto - older masseuse who rushes you out the door and is very cold mannered and provides a very transactional service

Belmont Chinese massage (in the mall next to post office) - went there once and was massaged by an older masseuse. Worst massage no pressure at all and part 2 not so good either. Other masseuses there might be good but the one I had wasn't

105 Nelson st Wallsend - can't remember her name but service was very transactional and rushed kept asking if I had cum yet

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ronnie777 View Post
    Here are some of the good and bad punts I've had around Newcastle.

Very Good:

Suzie from Toronto - visited a few times very easy on the eye, leaves you satisfied each time. Blowjob extra on offer

Alice from liyun Chinese massage in Charlestown and Cardiff - Provides the best massage which is both sensual and therapeutic at the same time. Very good looking with limited extras

Good:

19 Maitland Rd, Mayfield - cant remember name of masseuse but they all are very good looking. Service was good but expensive

April from Remedial massage Toronto - older masseuse does an alright massage and extras for an ok price

14 Brunker road broadmeadow - ladies here provide a good service. Massage technique not as sensual as the others but they provide good value by making you cum as many times as you can

Not so good:

Whiskey from Remedial massage Toronto - older masseuse who rushes you out the door and is very cold mannered and provides a very transactional service

Belmont Chinese massage (in the mall next to post office) - went there once and was massaged by an older masseuse. Worst massage no pressure at all and part 2 not so good either. Other masseuses there might be good but the one I had wasn't

105 Nelson st Wallsend - can't remember her name but service was very transactional and rushed kept asking if I had cum yet
    Thanks Ronnie777.
    Is Alice on the busty size of things at liyun?
    Also, what’re the ladies like from 14 Brunker road looks wise?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Alice - Liyun

Hi Guys. Where would I find Alice on a Monday. Cardiff or Charlestown?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by Fn2409 View Post
    Thanks Ronnie777.
    Is Alice on the busty size of things at liyun?
    Also, what’re the ladies like from 14 Brunker road looks wise?
    Alice is petite. Pretty though, and beautiful pussy. Closest you will get though is her almost kneeling over your face while she gives you a HJ. Also does prostate if you are into that.

Adding to that list - Cherry at Remedial Massage Toronto is wonderful.

Page 29 of 29 FirstFirst ... 19272829