Page 28 of 29 FirstFirst ... 1826272829 LastLast

Thread: Newcastle news

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by peterpiper8353 View Post
    It’s been relatively quiet in here lately. What’s everyone’s go to over the past 3 months? Decent part 1? What’s on offer and how much for part2?
    You got one to add?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jc1984au View Post
    You got one to add?
    Nah mate. That’s what I’m asking. If anyone has any to add.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Going for a punt tomorrow. Haven't been in ages, so send through any recommendations (I've already sent suzie a msg).

I'll let you guys know how it went, where ever I end up.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by LukeF333 View Post
    Going for a punt tomorrow. Haven't been in ages, so send through any recommendations (I've already sent suzie a msg).

I'll let you guys know how it went, where ever I end up.
    Won't get Suzie on a weekend unfortunately. Liyun in Junction/Cardiff/Charlestown has been the last half decent punt it have had...

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Won't get Suzie on a weekend unfortunately. Liyun in Junction/Cardiff/Charlestown has been the last half decent punt it have had...
    Any luck with more than a HJ or BJ finish there? Alice is so fucking gorgeous but the best I've got is HJ from her with her kneeling over my face (no touching or tasting allowed).

I've had a few BJ finishes and one BBJ there but they were not good massages or even half the looks of Alice.

99 Premium Member (特級會員) woods23's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by BassHLCYG View Post
    Any luck with more than or BJ finish there? Alice is so fucking gorgeous but the best I've got is HJ from her with her kneeling over my face (no touching or tasting allowed).

I've had a few BJ finishes and one BBJ there but they were not good massages or even half the looks of Alice.
    Hi. Where is this Alice at and what day? Thanks. Keen to give it a go!

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by BassHLCYG View Post
    Any luck with more than a HJ or BJ finish there? Alice is so fucking gorgeous but the best I've got is HJ from her with her kneeling over my face (no touching or tasting allowed).

Yes have had luck with more but ymmv.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Has anyone tried the new joint at charlestown opposite the square?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Maitland Angels

Hey, I’m new here and wondering if anyone has tried Maitland Angels and if so what was offered and how much? Thanks in advance

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Didn't end up going till late, so was a bit pressed for choice. Ended up going 111 in Islington, and saw Billie for 30mins. Honestly one of the best punt I've had in a long time, vibe was more friend/fuckbuddy, but she was phenomenal. I think I've kinda changed my preference to be honest, which makes me ask; why do so many of you prefer MP's? or at least most of this forum is about AMP's.

Like 30mins FS with a very attractive young WL was 150 at 111, while the only place I've found with ML's around the same age and looks is Methinee's, which is 160 for 30min massage+NHJ. I know so shops are much cheaper, I can see the appeal of asian girls but I just feel places like Methinee's is kind of a rip off.

That being said, I do plan to see Suzie sometime in the near future.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jonny33 View Post
    Hey, I’m new here and wondering if anyone has tried Maitland Angels and if so what was offered and how much? Thanks in advance
    There are a few comments through this thread regards the Maitland Angels shops and service so may be worth a quick read back but as I am one of those that has commented, will try to summarise my experiences a bit.

The basic pricing structure of the place is $60/$75/$90 for 30/45/60 minutes respectively. This pricing is massage only with anything else the usual between you and the lady concerned.

I have visited the Angels a number of times, it is somewhat my regular as it is close enough to home and being quite honest I find the service generally good and equal to most other places around. Across the last few years I have seen 6 ladies across the 2 shops so will try to summarise a bit here.

Tina - absolutely can massage. If you like hard massages, she is you 'go to'. As an example, when she massages me, she find knots and man I hurt while she massages but never afterwards and man, when she does a head massage it has left me light-headed, she is very good in that aspect. She can get a little cheeky at times and I have been fortunate to receive an unprompted body rub from her that was unexpected on my part, but she is generally business like but not in a robotic way. She is open to some things (never mentioned FS/BJ etc) but based on my experience I do suspect she is a masseuse first and the extras are just to subsidise and help her make dollars. Have never had a bad experience with Tina and have seen here more than 6 times.

Cici - have experienced some massages and she can provide soothing results but I have never sought a hard massage from her. She is quite cute and relatively strong in personality, in terms of she does not openly drop hints of any extras. I have had some great sessions with her, none involving FS/BJ but her and I seem to get along due to some similar playful interests. With Cici, YMMV as I do know that I have been lucky at times due to the similar interests.

Yoyo - had an experience with Yoyo and she is the only lady I have not revisited. This is more me as I just did not find any connection to her or the way in which she massaged which I admit was not bad at all. No disrespect as I know some people are absolute Yoyo fans (based on hearing from rooms and around the traps) but for me she just did not tweak what was needed. That said, she can present very cute at times, but at others she chooses an outfit that does not flatter.

Angela - is a very petite lady with extremely small bust and a bit of a pocket rocket type of attitude. Have seen Angela twice only with first visit late 2023 and one a month or two ago (I tend to move between ladies rather than stick). Have found her to be quite fun, very open and very very hands-on. Let her lead and you will have fun in that regard as she does tease all areas when she start. Her massage is not bad at all, with the last visit being near equal of Tina's quality in firmness and left me feeling awesome. As mentioned, her fun factor can be quite good.

Mimi - have seen once recently after I was introduced to her by Angela on previous visit but had seen Mimi some years ago a few times. Her massage is relatively good. My experience is not as hard as Tina/Angela but I did get the feeling that she is very capable as I did ask for a softer more sensual massage, and she delivered. She was a bit of a pocket rocket as well, handsy (not Angela level) but very open when time came. She does have gorgeous natural boobs and will use them to distract you if needed (my experience)

Coco - is one of my absolute returns. She is likely mid/late 30's with a sensational figure (boobs - suspect enhanced and butt). Have received massages from her and she is extremely good but in a softer/different way than Tina/Angela. She is quite teasing when she massages clothed or not. She will rub against you if she feels comfortable with you and is generally quite open to 'hints' from the customer, as she will outright hint if/when comfortable.

In general terms, the extras will start at $50 and move from there, depending on what you want and the lady.

I strongly suspect that FS is available (with some, not all ladies) based on noises I have heard from some rooms, as well as chats with some of the ladies over time but I suspect a lot is YMMV.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Nice review. Good stuff. Thanks for that

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by gco0307 View Post
    There are a few comments through this thread regards the Maitland Angels shops and service so may be worth a quick read back but as I am one of those that has commented, will try to summarise my experiences a bit.

The basic pricing structure of the place is $60/$75/$90 for 30/45/60 minutes respectively. This pricing is massage only with anything else the usual between you and the lady concerned.

I have visited the Angels a number of times, it is somewhat my regular as it is close enough to home and being quite honest I find the service generally good and equal to most other places around. Across the last few years I have seen 6 ladies across the 2 shops so will try to summarise a bit here.

Tina - absolutely can massage. If you like hard massages, she is you 'go to'. As an example, when she massages me, she find knots and man I hurt while she massages but never afterwards and man, when she does a head massage it has left me light-headed, she is very good in that aspect. She can get a little cheeky at times and I have been fortunate to receive an unprompted body rub from her that was unexpected on my part, but she is generally business like but not in a robotic way. She is open to some things but based on my experience I do suspect she is a masseuse first and the extras are just to subsidise and help her make dollars. Have never had a bad experience with Tina and have seen here more than 6 times.

Cici - have experienced some massages and she can provide soothing results but I have never sought a hard massage from her. She is quite cute and relatively strong in personality, in terms of she does not openly drop hints of any extras. I have had some great sessions with her, none involving FS but her and I seem to get along due to some similar playful interests. With Cici, YMMV as I do know that I have been lucky at times due to the similar interests.

Yoyo - had an experience with Yoyo and she is the only lady I have not revisited. This is more me as I just did not find any connection to her or the way in which she massaged which I admit was not bad at all. No disrespect as I know some people are absolute Yoyo fans (based on hearing from rooms and around the traps) but for me she just did not tweak what was needed. That said, she can present very cute at times, but at others she chooses an outfit that does not flatter.

Angela - is a very petite lady with extremely small bust and a bit of a pocket rocket type of attitude. Have seen Angela twice only with first visit late 2023 and one a month or two ago (I tend to move between ladies rather than stick). Have found her to be quite fun, very open and very very hands-on. Let her lead and you will have fun in that regard as she does tease all areas when she start. Her massage is not bad at all, with the last visit being near equal of Tina's quality in firmness and left me feeling awesome. As mentioned, her fun factor can be quite good.

Mimi - have seen once recently after I was introduced to her by Angela on previous visit but had seen Mimi some years ago a few times. Her massage is relatively good. My experience is not as hard as Tina/Angela but I did get the feeling that she is very capable as I did ask for a softer more sensual massage, and she delivered. She was a bit of a pocket rocket as well, handsy (not Angela level) but very open when time came. She does have gorgeous natural boobs and will use them to distract you if needed (my experience)

Coco - is one of my absolute returns. She is likely mid/late 30's with a sensational figure (boobs - suspect enhanced and butt). Have received massages from her and she is extremely good but in a softer/different way than Tina/Angela. She is quite teasing when she massages clothed or not. She will rub against you if she feels comfortable with you and is generally quite open to 'hints' from the customer, as she will outright hint if/when comfortable.

In general terms, the extras will start at $50 and move from there, depending on what you want and the lady.

I strongly suspect that FS is available (with some, not all ladies) based on noises I have heard from some rooms, as well as chats with some of the ladies over time but I suspect a lot is YMMV.

Thanks for that GCO0307.
    Looking to have a punt soon and might try here.

The only other place in the Maitland area I’ve been able to get a HJ at was the one in the shopping centre at Rutherford which was a surprise if I’m honest

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Mature Thai Lady - Broadmeadow

Used to see a Mature Thai lady by the name of Pon at Broadmeadow. Number as changed and cant seem to find her, maybe not around? just wondering if anyone as come across her? Damn good massage therapist.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Suzi is amazing. Tight body and not a bad massage. Liyun at Charlestown/Cardiff ask for Kimmy.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

19 Maitland road Mayfield

I went and had a punt at 19 Maitland road Mayfield. After some initial confusion about booking times I was seen by Honey.
    She was maybe early 30’s with a tidy figure.
    I took the 60 minute option at $100. She started the massage on my back and legs and it was a reasonable good massage. She climbed on my back and straddled me while massaging my shoulders. She would brush my cock and balls with her long nails. When she said to roll over I was at 3/4 mast. She smiled and asked if I was interested in extras. 50 for a HJ, 100 for nude HJ and 150 for full service. I just went for the nude hj. She stripped down and revealed her body was better than first realised. She grabbed my hand and rubbed it on her pussy before climbing on the bed and telling me to suck her tits.
    She started to grab my cock and front on my leg. She provided an awesome service.

Wir: it was pretty spenny but an awesome service was given. I definitely would return.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Jesmond Nuru

I've been seeing ads for nuru massage in Jesmond recently. Msged them, even got to talk to one of the girls on the phone, but a while after I initially called. They're in the private apartments near the McDonald's. Tried to book, but after a bit of texting I kinda got this off vibe and decided against it.

Just wondering if anyone has seen them before?

https://newcastle.locanto.com.au/ID_...-to-tease.html

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by LukeF333 View Post
    I've been seeing ads for nuru massage in Jesmond recently. Msged them, even got to talk to one of the girls on the phone, but a while after I initially called. They're in the private apartments near the McDonald's. Tried to book, but after a bit of texting I kinda got this off vibe and decided against it.

Just wondering if anyone has seen them before?

https://newcastle.locanto.com.au/ID_...-to-tease.html
    Definitely fake pics, not sure if any good but its a red flag for me when you text to ask where they are and they don't give their location until you do first.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Boulevard on Beaumont

Are these guys still operating? I read back through and saw some people had some success but I can’t find anything on them

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Definitely fake pics, not sure if any good but its a red flag for me when you text to ask where they are and they don't give their location until you do first.
    Building Next door to McDonalds on Bluegum Rd is operated by the executive apartments across the road, guessing same bait and switch girls there

Page 28 of 29 FirstFirst ... 1826272829 LastLast