Page 23 of 29 FirstFirst ... 132122232425 ... LastLast

Thread: Newcastle news

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Address 157 New England highway Rutherford just up and across the road from the pub. The phone number i dont have as i have not had the time to stop as yet.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by Newyguy69 View Post
    Hey do you have the number??
    157 new england highway Rutherford just up and across the road from the pub. I dont have the phone number as i have not had the time to stop as yet

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

seeking recommendation

Hi Bro

Just came to newcastle
    any good recommendation up here?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Aussiebloke1976 View Post
    There seems to be a new one re opened up on the highway at Rutherford opposite the puma service station. Has anyone tried there as yet?
    Have not been to it but parking can be an issue for it as you need to park on the highway outside the old Vilkies, or around the corner in Brookes Street (source - I live within a few hundred metres of the place)

Quote Originally Posted by Aussiebloke1976 View Post
    157 new england highway Rutherford just up and across the road from the pub. I dont have the phone number as i have not had the time to stop as yet
    Phone number is 0401 287 707.
    Noted it when walking past the other day

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by Strum View Post
    Went to Angels at Warners the other week. Was greeted by two older ladies, was too chicken to turn around so agreed to just a massage. Was more of a kneed than a massage and refused again for part 2, just too old and not my type. As far as I could tell they were the only two working there. Maybe there are some other ML's working there that would make it worthwhile, not sure.

In frustration I went to Toronto massage as others have mentioned it was good. I was not disappointed! Greeted by a gorgeous lady with curly hair. Dirty talk, spanking and teasing right from the start. Very open and very cute. Can't remember her name but definitely worth a visit. She did have work done which was the only thing I can say. Some like it, I find it a bit of a turn off. Still on the hunt for a pair of tits like Louise Bordeaux :P
    Angels, yea, the younger of the 2 of them isn't all that bad but the paper thin walls and hearing old disabled blokes rogering the older one while you are trying to enjoy her long nipples and landing strip is a problem. Lmao.

Its ok if you just need a quick splooge.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by Strum View Post
    Sorry, not sure? She had fake boobs if that's what you mean? Much prefer them natural.

Coddsrme its was the one on the main st, opposite the op shop. $90 for the hour, 2 pineapples is what I gave her for part 2.
    You must've seen apple. Just saw Cherry, she has straight black hair, natural tits but decent size, no tattoos. Apple has fake tits, curly brown hair, tattoo lower stomach.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Went to 7 Denny to try out Chili
    Hmmmm. Said 30ish. Top end of that. But to be fair, not bad. Bit of a tummy but nice tits. Service excellent. Gets a bit much FOAM but she goes well. Very obliging.
    Not a bad standbye. Each to their own but I rank her up there

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Warning.
    Booked Sasha at cardiff private address for 60 mins. Shower, short massage, & cbj later I was being pushed out the door as another customer was coming. Total rip off. Stay away.

https://m.locanto.com.au/newcastle/ID_6661351288/erotic-massage-happy-ending-session-in-Cardiff.html

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Where’s a good R&T where she’s happy to allow fingering ? Not just groping … someone who actually enjoys it !?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Juke View Post
    Warning.
    Booked Sasha at cardiff private address for 60 mins. Shower, short massage, & cbj later I was being pushed out the door as another customer was coming. Total rip off. Stay away.

https://m.locanto.com.au/newcastle/I...n-Cardiff.html

Thanks Juke.

Had seen that advert but something about it had me a bit wary as had seen two similar with the usual different pics between them start up at the same time.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Been quiet in here lately, who's been punting over xmas?

I called into the joint across from the servo in rutherford as I was in the area. Late 40+ mil who spoke very little English. Average part 1, left without part 2 as I wasn't feeling it.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Where Did Union St Girls go

Hi Just found this group.
    Anyone know where the girls from the Union st shop
    went to please after Covid hit?
    I don't think it reopened but might have relocated?
    Thanks

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Its always a bit quiet in here between xmas and Chinese new year, a good chance to catchup.
    Have a think back over the last 3 months oct, nov and dec and nominate your best punt. No descriptions. Can be FS or massage. Just address, ML/WL name (if you remember it) and a rating out of 5. I will go first in next post

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Massage,
    94 the boulevard toronto,
    forgot name.
    4/5

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I got my cock milked and blew a thick load all over her hand at Gosford by a hot chick in a little dress. Shop just recently had a renovation.
    8/2 watt st Gosford. Used to be a bit dirtier but they’ve done a good job with cleaning it up.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Juke View Post
    Have a think back over the last 3 months oct, nov and dec and nominate your best punt. No descriptions. Can be FS or massage. Just address, ML/WL name (if you remember it) and a rating out of 5. I will go first in next post
    Deleted because it seems one cannot please people when answering/responding

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by gco0307 View Post
    Dang, difficult one as there are 2 that spring to mind but for different reasons.

Massage Shop
    Do remember the name but during subsequent visit she did say that she does not like name being called out in forums etc as she knows her workmates have had issues in the past where punters 'demand' certain service that may not be available for all (she spoke of a couple of exaamples).
    1 hour of solid teasing and edging before allowing me to blow, and I do mean allowing as she was controlling very well and then I blew for what seemed 10 minutes only for her to restart the teasing. Serious teasing of both mind (ie. wondering what next and when) as body (good touching, well timed etc).
    This experience was a mind experience as the lady on this occasion was never fully naked, but remained in a very small g-string. Not because of any rule of hers but just circumstances

This lady wins a tight race over another I have seen across the last few months and am finding to my liking but for different reasons
    Waste of net ink telling us nothing.
    Useless

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Joe1956 View Post
    Waste of net ink telling us nothing.
    Useless
    The question that was asked makes no mention of identifying the shop etc and even says no descriptions etc which I did add although I will not identify the shop name based on the ML's request that it NOT be done but feel free to read my posts and it is in there.
    As for the rest, well the detail of what was done is there but if you find it not to your liking, then that is not my issues.
    Suggest you read reviews as it may have been mentioned else by all means put on ignore

As for useless, been called that for years so join the queue

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by gco0307 View Post
    The question that was asked makes no mention of identifying the shop etc and even says no descriptions etc which I did add although I will not identify the shop name based on the ML's request that it NOT be done but feel free to read my posts and it is in there.
    As for the rest, well the detail of what was done is there but if you find it not to your liking, then that is not my issues.
    Suggest you read reviews as it may have been mentioned else by all means put on ignore

As for useless, been called that for years so join the queue
    Id like to join the queue as well as i agree with the other bloke. What a waste of time your first post and subsequent reply is

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Percy1 View Post
    Id like to join the queue as well as i agree with the other bloke. What a waste of time your first post and subsequent reply is
    Then learn to read what has been posted previously - it is flaming well there but easy fixed, will delete response to the question.
    Or alternately, PM and ask as it was made clear that the lady in question has had bad experiences with reviews and identification of her and/or work colleagues.
    BTW, feel free to post up any reviews of your own as I am sure people will appreciate it.

Next ....................... ticket #1 - your order is ready

Page 23 of 29 FirstFirst ... 132122232425 ... LastLast