Page 25 of 29 FirstFirst ... 152324252627 ... LastLast

Thread: Newcastle news

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Ok. Decided to TOFTT today and try a new place that was an old place but with apparent new management - Neeya Thai opposite Maitland Toyota (previously was Terrace Thai). I had been here previously twice under the old ownership (1 x massage with HJ, 1 x Massage that included FS with Ammy) and both times had decent experiences but the location can be daunting as is at the set of lights, but was Sunday and I was curious as the advertising varied.

SMS'ed and was advised that they were available so rocked in and met by Nadia.

Nadia was dressed in what I would call traditional (legitimate) massage attire, a cultural looking uniform but she was relatively attractive and a pleasant shape, spoke English very well and overall was very pleasant. Settling on a 30 minute ($60) massage I was shown the room so went in and stripped off.

Nadia re-entered the room and was not perturbed by the old dude laying naked (good sign) and immediately started to place a towel on my feet and start a pressure massage using her body weight, quickly working her way forward up the legs, back and shoulders before starting to stand in front of my head. As she continued she gave a few hints of 'possibilities' with noises and close rubbing of her boobs and other body parts against my head so I touched the butt and was immediately asked if I was interested in extras and the massage went from there.

On settling on the extras, Nadia immediately stripped naked and what the uniform was hiding was extremely pleasant to the eyes as she had a sensational figure. Large boobs for body size, trim girl, sensational round butt and completely bald elsewhere. Her figure was totally Rubenesque and she knew it.

So the massage went as expected, some nudity, body rub and fun (cutting long story short for those that like to skip) and I cannot deny that I had a very good time, with extremely pleasant company. During the massage she did use her body well and it gave me a chance to fondle her butt which, to be fair, was solid and very pleasing to feel and to the eyes.

When complete, she offered me a shower but I was all good although she was going to have a shower so I was slow to leave (she was happy for me to stay/wait until she was ready but I decided to go - was not pushed at all).

Now just a quick thing here but I wear glasses, so these are off during the massage etc but as I dressed and she started to prepare for a shower, my glasses were on and reinforced my glassless eyes and affirmed for me that this girl is indeed very attractive with the right curves and a stunning smile.

So, costs etc.
    Massage only - $60/$80/$100
    Massage was good although as soon as we decided to go with extras we headed direct to extras so overall, I never really had to much of a massage experience but what we had done was very relaxing and tickled the right senses. Finishing however with a head massage and that was very pleasant.

Extras.
    $100 for a NHJ and Body slide was what I decided on but it was made very clear that $200 will get 'the lot' and when I asked if that included FS, she gave a very strong smile so I would say yes.

Overall.
    VFM is interesting as what I spent all up ($160) is a fair bit for 30 minutes in some regard, and not so in others - all depends on how one takes it. Personally, I feel that what I received was good value and most of that comes from Nadia's personality and the fun she bought to the time together. Sure, a lot is part of the act of the business, but her outright pleasantness and presentation was absolute first class.
    Would I return - yes.

As an aside, and too lazy to check back but there was someone looking for a lady with large aerola some time back. Nadia may be worth a visit.

Also, just to mention that there is a rear entrance to the shop, it is a little bit of a 'rabbit hole' to find but does allow you to avoid the main street by cutting down the path behind the shops.
    Last edited by gco0307; 14-01-2024 at 05:10 PM. Reason: tidy up

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Blue Berry

Quote Originally Posted by Jc1984au View Post
    Been quiet in here lately, who's been punting over xmas?

I called into the joint across from the servo in rutherford as I was in the area. Late 40+ mil who spoke very little English. Average part 1, left without part 2 as I wasn't feeling it.
    Tried the newly reopened 157 at Rutherford (now called Blue Berry) had visited the Thai girls there before they relocated to Singleton. Unfortunately it's no longer Thai, yet another aging Chinese woman. Agree - massage is average at best. Part 2 was decent, she can handle a dick but is set in her ways and doesn't do requests. Unlikely to return.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Recommendations

Hi Bro
    New to Newcastle, any good place for massage ? Been to a couple from locanto but didn't have any luck

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Deleted this post
    Last edited by Aussiebloke1976; 16-01-2024 at 01:23 PM. Reason: Still figuring this page out

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Has anyone tried this one on locanto from ashtonfield?

This one always seems appealing but a bit pricey.
    Address is 57 Galway bat drive Ashtonfield.

https://maitland.locanto.com.au/ID_6...te-masseus.htm
    Last edited by Aussiebloke1976; 16-01-2024 at 01:30 PM. Reason: Failed message

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by Pow8276 View Post
    Hi Bro
    New to Newcastle, any good place for massage ? Been to a couple from locanto but didn't have any luck
    My favourites at the moment are
    #1 Suzie from Toronto for everything she provided
    #2 #19 Maitland road mayfield
    #3 4/180 Maitland road mayfield but only with Amy or the manager.
    Have a good read right through this thread as there is a lot of good information on here from the seasoned professionals

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by Yossarian View Post
    Tried the newly reopened 157 at Rutherford (now called Blue Berry) had visited the Thai girls there before they relocated to Singleton. Unfortunately it's no longer Thai, yet another aging Chinese woman. Agree - massage is average at best. Part 2 was decent, she can handle a dick but is set in her ways and doesn't do requests. Unlikely to return.
    Was going to try here but the parking seems to be quite shit

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Yossarian View Post
    Yep.

Can confirm that it is the same mamasan (if that applies here) that was at 483 High Street until recently.

Source, I visited 483 before Covid and she must have kept all numbers from years prior as I have received SMS asking for a visit and when I pushed, she advised of where/how she got my number.

First visit to 483 was 2019 and quite good fun, subsequent visit was ordinary and what I have seen walking past the place has meant that I had no intention of taking up her offer.

Quote Originally Posted by Aussiebloke1976 View Post
    Was going to try here but the parking seems to be quite shit
    You either need to park on the Highway west-bound or go down Brooks Street which is immediately past it, west-bound.
    East-bound in business hours - good luck as you need to park on teh side street beside the Caltex or on Aberglasslyn Road and walk

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Aussiebloke1976 View Post
    My favourites at the moment are
    #1 Suzie from Toronto for everything she provided
    #2 #19 Maitland road mayfield
    #3 4/180 Maitland road mayfield but only with Amy or the manager.
    Have a good read right through this thread as there is a lot of good information on here from the seasoned professionals
    Recently visited to 4/180 Maitland Road - saw Anna late 30's petite but full of fun, energy and very willing - hopefully seeing Amy soon - I was told Amy was the manager - if not then do u have a name pls ? If not I'll ask next time I visit
    FYI - massage With CBJ - body slide - DATY $150 all up - adding FS $200 all up both for 60 mins (60 mins massage in Newcastle appears to be $80 most places)

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by gco0307 View Post
    Ok. Decided to TOFTT today and try a new place that was an old place but with apparent new management - Neeya Thai opposite Maitland Toyota (previously was Terrace Thai). I had been here previously twice under the old ownership (1 x massage with HJ, 1 x Massage that included FS with Ammy) and both times had decent experiences but the location can be daunting as is at the set of lights, but was Sunday and I was curious as the advertising varied.

SMS'ed and was advised that they were available so rocked in and met by Nadia.

Nadia was dressed in what I would call traditional (legitimate) massage attire, a cultural looking uniform but she was relatively attractive and a pleasant shape, spoke English very well and overall was very pleasant. Settling on a 30 minute ($60) massage I was shown the room so went in and stripped off.

Nadia re-entered the room and was not perturbed by the old dude laying naked (good sign) and immediately started to place a towel on my feet and start a pressure massage using her body weight, quickly working her way forward up the legs, back and shoulders before starting to stand in front of my head. As she continued she gave a few hints of 'possibilities' with noises and close rubbing of her boobs and other body parts against my head so I touched the butt and was immediately asked if I was interested in extras and the massage went from there.

On settling on the extras, Nadia immediately stripped naked and what the uniform was hiding was extremely pleasant to the eyes as she had a sensational figure. Large boobs for body size, trim girl, sensational round butt and completely bald elsewhere. Her figure was totally Rubenesque and she knew it.

So the massage went as expected, some nudity, body rub and fun (cutting long story short for those that like to skip) and I cannot deny that I had a very good time, with extremely pleasant company. During the massage she did use her body well and it gave me a chance to fondle her butt which, to be fair, was solid and very pleasing to feel and to the eyes.

When complete, she offered me a shower but I was all good although she was going to have a shower so I was slow to leave (she was happy for me to stay/wait until she was ready but I decided to go - was not pushed at all).

Now just a quick thing here but I wear glasses, so these are off during the massage etc but as I dressed and she started to prepare for a shower, my glasses were on and reinforced my glassless eyes and affirmed for me that this girl is indeed very attractive with the right curves and a stunning smile.

So, costs etc.
    Massage only - $60/$80/$100
    Massage was good although as soon as we decided to go with extras we headed direct to extras so overall, I never really had to much of a massage experience but what we had done was very relaxing and tickled the right senses. Finishing however with a head massage and that was very pleasant.

Extras.
    $100 for a NHJ and Body slide was what I decided on but it was made very clear that $200 will get 'the lot' and when I asked if that included FS, she gave a very strong smile so I would say yes.

Overall.
    VFM is interesting as what I spent all up ($160) is a fair bit for 30 minutes in some regard, and not so in others - all depends on how one takes it. Personally, I feel that what I received was good value and most of that comes from Nadia's personality and the fun she bought to the time together. Sure, a lot is part of the act of the business, but her outright pleasantness and presentation was absolute first class.
    Would I return - yes.

As an aside, and too lazy to check back but there was someone looking for a lady with large aerola some time back. Nadia may be worth a visit.

Also, just to mention that there is a rear entrance to the shop, it is a little bit of a 'rabbit hole' to find but does allow you to avoid the main street by cutting down the path behind the shops.
    Thanks mate, I'll give it a go. Hoping to get a win on the large areola search! Is there an address for that one?

Jc for Melbourne I'd go Bodyline in the city for mostly western girls. A bit pricy but great service. There used to be a nude only massage place in Bayswater but I think that closed down.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Strum View Post
    Thanks mate, I'll give it a go. Hoping to get a win on the large areola search! Is there an address for that one?

Opposite Maitland Toyota.
    New England Highway, East Maitland
    Back Laneway runs between Melbourne Street opposite the light shop
    I basicallty just a path, follow it around and you will see the sign
    Rear door has a bell
    Woudl suggest calling first to make sure Nadia is around - do not know her time as the weekend was my first visit to her

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Private Freelance

Hi all bro

anyone sharing private freelance in newcastle?

always different from photos, wasting time

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Anyone tried 551a Hunter St?

Have a look at this ad that I have just discovered on Locanto: https://m.locanto.com.au/newcastle/I...technique.html

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by Pow8276 View Post
    Hi all bro

anyone sharing private freelance in newcastle?

always different from photos, wasting time
    Most of us have learnt through bad experiences that privates are a rip off. Either a bait and switch or advertised services are nothing like promised.

If you do choose to go that way look for verified photos on E&B, a reverse photo tracker, or there are a few mentioned on previous pages, e.g. Suzie at toronto, or a couple of girls at Hamilton apartments.

Personally I never trust locanto. As you browse you will probably see the same WLs advertised in different places, such as Jesmond, Forster or Sydney.

Also most of the bait and switches advertise as available 24hrs and have flashy headings such as BJ queen, Anal!! or Party Girl. If it looks to good to be true it probably is.

In saying that even the bait and switch asian grannies probably provide a better service then the current offerings at the asian brothels in the area, at least thier apartments are clean.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by Double G
    e.g. Suzie at toronto, or a couple of girls at Hamilton apartments.
    Who are these girls in Hamilton you speak of and are you saying they are decent or to avoid?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jc1984au View Post
    Who are these girls in Hamilton you speak of and are you saying they are decent or to avoid?
    Not me, read back 5 or 6 pages, someone recommended them.
    Also there was a warning of one in Cardiff who also advertises in Hamilton around xmas.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Belmont

Does anyone know a good FS shop in Belmont? Up here for a few months with full pockets and nothing to do. Sadly needs to be near Swansea/Belmont only.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Saw this last night - Methinee webpage - so thought I woudl post - https://www.mayfieldmassage.com/

My experience is that the pictures do reflect the attractiveness and style of the ladies that work there.

Tomy memory, the Parry & Kimmy (same photo) and Sandy pics do look to be from the shop
    Last edited by gco0307; 21-01-2024 at 09:00 AM. Reason: typos

Senior Member(無間使者)
    FS available there?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

JM morisset

How does JM Morisset work? I've never had a serviced massage but have just moved to the area and thought I'd give it ago. Do they offer it to everyone during a massage? Or do I have to ask for it before hand? Also any recommendations on who to see and rough prices? I've tried searching but can't find much. Cheers lads.

Page 25 of 29 FirstFirst ... 152324252627 ... LastLast