Page 26 of 29 FirstFirst ... 162425262728 ... LastLast

Thread: Newcastle news

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by AJJ View Post
    Anyone have any intel on Morisset? Have noticed a couple of thai shops but thinking they could be legit massage shops? Any advice would be greatly appreciated :-)
    Have you given the morisset place a try? I'm a new local and want to give it a shot but as a serviced massage virgin want to make sure I do it right 😂

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Hi Rrr, Serviced massage lol you are a newb to this, I have never heard it described that way before.
    Yes JM morriset has been known to offer 'extras' as far as I know just a NHJ (naked hand job).
    The girls there are 30 to 40 ish. I dont know about the other shops in Morisset, although I have noticed a ML (massage lady) called Amy advertising at Dora Creek, I think she does body to body, which is more than the normal service.

Simply go in and ask for a 30, 45, or 60min massage and pay for that. You'll know extras are on offer if your massure 'accidently' brushes against your groin during the massage or sometimes she will put her breasts on the back of your head when massaging your upper back. With about 10- 15 mins left she will whisper in your ear something along the lines of 'do you want more' just ask her what she is offering and how much. The greedy ones will offer a HJ first and then later offer to take her top off for more dollars. So maybe ask for this when she first offers extras if you are confident enough. Most MLs will allow you to touch their butts and offer breasts to play with. Others will allow a bit of pussy play. Dont be afraid to touch her pussy, if she doesnt allow it she will just twist her hips away, no offence taken and no harm done, she will be very experienced in dealing with unwanted roaming hands.

Good luck and enjoy.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by Double G View Post
    Hi Rrr, Serviced massage lol you are a newb to this, I have never heard it described that way before.
    Yes JM morriset has been known to offer 'extras' as far as I know just a NHJ (naked hand job).
    The girls there are 30 to 40 ish. I dont know about the other shops in Morisset, although I have noticed a ML (massage lady) called Amy advertising at Dora Creek, I think she does body to body, which is more than the normal service.

Simply go in and ask for a 30, 45, or 60min massage and pay for that. You'll know extras are on offer if your massure 'accidently' brushes against your groin during the massage or sometimes she will put her breasts on the back of your head when massaging your upper back. With about 10- 15 mins left she will whisper in your ear something along the lines of 'do you want more' just ask her what she is offering and how much. The greedy ones will offer a HJ first and then later offer to take her top off for more dollars. So maybe ask for this when she first offers extras if you are confident enough. Most MLs will allow you to touch their butts and offer breasts to play with. Others will allow a bit of pussy play. Dont be afraid to touch her pussy, if she doesnt allow it she will just twist her hips away, no offence taken and no harm done, she will be very experienced in dealing with unwanted roaming hands.

Good luck and enjoy.
    Thanks for the reply. Wasn't sure what else to call it 😂 Yeah I have heard about possibly dora creek also but wasn't sure if it was true.

I have had a mate go to JM twice now for the 60mins and swear he didn't even know it was a R&T shop, reckons he has never beeen offered anything 😂. Which is why I asked here. Maybe they have a set look they offer too? Or is it just anyone?
    Also do they offer FS or BBBJ there at all? Or just depend on the ML?

Appreciate the reply mate

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Anyone seen Suzie in Toronto/Blackalls lately?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jc1984au View Post
    Anyone seen Suzie in Toronto/Blackalls lately?
    Saw her before Xmas but she was going overseas to catch-up with family.

Her first day back is the 5th February she told me.

Will not lie, I am planning to try to become a rel;atively frequent visitor given my experience last year, although the only issue for me is she is near an hour away but will see.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by gco0307 View Post
    Saw her before Xmas but she was going overseas to catch-up with family.

Her first day back is the 5th February she told me.

Will not lie, I am planning to try to become a rel;atively frequent visitor given my experience last year, although the only issue for me is she is near an hour away but will see.
    Ahhh thanks! She did tell me she was away but I had deleted the message with the date. Yeah she's definitely not worth an hour trip, she's pretty terrible 🤫

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr_Grinner View Post
    Does anyone know a good FS shop in Belmont? Up here for a few months with full pockets and nothing to do. Sadly needs to be near Swansea/Belmont only.
    There are no FS shops in belmont. There is a massage shop in the mall that may offer FS if you become a regular (older chinese MLs), there are also some aussie privates in the area.

I personally am fond of the pink massage shop near the fire station. MLs aren't young, late 30s/early 40s but they provide a varied service e.g spa, soapy, 4 hands and always a good massage. Although a few here disagree with me about this shop.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jc1984au View Post
    Anyone tried 551a Hunter St?

Have a look at this ad that I have just discovered on Locanto: https://m.locanto.com.au/newcastle/I...technique.html
    How was 551a JC? Ad looks ok, Im intetested to know if its worth a try?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Unfortunately haven't made it in there yet. A few red flags telling me it may not be great.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Been a bit quiet. Who’s got some updates on where/who’s worth a visit?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Big Titty Tina - she is not the best looker but she has amazing natural G cup boobs and i found her to be enthusiastic and passionate

Senior Member(無間使者)
    More info please??

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    TOFTT and managed to visit the other day. Pretty decent part 1, part 2 opted for standard hj due to prices quoted.
    Part 1- $60/30min
    Part 2- $50 hj/ nhj $100/ nbj $150

ML approx 30, very little English and ok looking.

WIR - Prob not

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Mist be plenty of hot youngb chicks at Newcastle University? Surely they need some income?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by hornedbeast View Post
    Mist be plenty of hot youngb chicks at Newcastle University? Surely they need some income?
    Plenty advertising on SB sites. Try secretbenefits and seeking. Not cheap though

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    All fakes as well.I paid to join.Messaged 20.Got one reply.Waste of money.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Interesting. I’ve had good success on both

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Who’s got intel on the ladies working out of The Boulevarde on Tudor St Hamilton?
    Had a good contact there but lost her WeChat

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by Joe1956 View Post
    Who’s got intel on the ladies working out of The Boulevarde on Tudor St Hamilton?
    Had a good contact there but lost her WeChat
    Haven't bothered, all fake pics when I've messaged and they never give their location until you give yours. Ie some pimp sitting in Sydney or somewhere posting hundreds of ads with the same pics in different locations and just sending you to some old hag in the location that matches.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Tina will be getting a go when i'm in Newcastle for sureeeee

Page 26 of 29 FirstFirst ... 162425262728 ... LastLast