Page 22 of 29 FirstFirst ... 122021222324 ... LastLast

Thread: Newcastle news

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Interested to know what people have paid at methinee's/19 maitland rd

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jc1984au View Post
    Interested to know what people have paid at methinee's/19 maitland rd
    I paid 180 for 1 hour there a couple of weeks ago which covered full nude Happy ending and she was very good at it. Fs was offered for 200 for the hour.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    200 on top of massage?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Newcastle Classifieds
    7 Denney St Broadmeadow
    Asian brothel

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

New girl Apple

If her pics on Locanto are legit she’s HAF! The add says newly arrived at Wallsend age 22 Ph - 0452423558. Has anyone seen her?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    200 on top of massage?
    No $200 was the total for 1 hour FS including massage. I just didnt go that far. Part of my conscious still there playing with my brain.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Hi long time lurker i was wondering were is the best spot for b2b or fs as well as any good spots for hookers

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by DjVass View Post
    If her pics on Locanto are legit she’s HAF! The add says newly arrived at Wallsend age 22 Ph - 0452423558. Has anyone seen her?

Yes, at the back of 105 Nelson. Definitely not her in the pics. She would be around 30-35, reasonably attractive. Ad says $100 for "erotic nude massage" including cbj (which I confirmed via text). She was fully clothed for 20 min, massage was basically a "push" she had no idea for the part 1. Then asked if wanted CBJ which I agreed and she said extra $50... I told her i confirmed it was included but she wouldn't have any part. Ended up paying another $20 and blew and got out.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Yes, at the back of 105 Nelson. Definitely not her in the pics. She would be around 30-35, reasonably attractive. Ad says $100 for "erotic nude massage" including cbj (which I confirmed via text). She was fully clothed for 20 min, massage was basically a "push" she had no idea for the part 1. Then asked if wanted CBJ which I agreed and she said extra $50... I told her i confirmed it was included but she wouldn't have any part. Ended up paying another $20 and blew and got out.
    Thanks for the heads up. I can comfortably say that I won’t bother going there lol

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Went to Angels at Warners the other week. Was greeted by two older ladies, was too chicken to turn around so agreed to just a massage. Was more of a kneed than a massage and refused again for part 2, just too old and not my type. As far as I could tell they were the only two working there. Maybe there are some other ML's working there that would make it worthwhile, not sure.

In frustration I went to Toronto massage as others have mentioned it was good. I was not disappointed! Greeted by a gorgeous lady with curly hair. Dirty talk, spanking and teasing right from the start. Very open and very cute. Can't remember her name but definitely worth a visit. She did have work done which was the only thing I can say. Some like it, I find it a bit of a turn off. Still on the hunt for a pair of tits like Louise Bordeaux :P

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by Strum View Post
    Went to Angels at Warners the other week. Was greeted by two older ladies, was too chicken to turn around so agreed to just a massage. Was more of a kneed than a massage and refused again for part 2, just too old and not my type. As far as I could tell they were the only two working there. Maybe there are some other ML's working there that would make it worthwhile, not sure.

In frustration I went to Toronto massage as others have mentioned it was good. I was not disappointed! Greeted by a gorgeous lady with curly hair. Dirty talk, spanking and teasing right from the start. Very open and very cute. Can't remember her name but definitely worth a visit. She did have work done which was the only thing I can say. Some like it, I find it a bit of a turn off. Still on the hunt for a pair of tits like Louise Bordeaux :P
    Sounds like apple?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

What did got sign up for at Toronto and what did it cost?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Doesn't ring a bell, but I could definitely be wrong. Not great with names. Short, mid 20's, lighter brown curly hair. Very friendly and super cute

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Doesn't ring a bell, but I could definitely be wrong. Not great with names. Short, mid 20's, lighter brown curly hair. Very friendly and super cute
    Or it could be Cherry?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    There seems to be a new one re opened up on the highway at Rutherford opposite the puma service station. Has anyone tried there as yet?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Or it could be Cherry?
    That's her!

Would definitely see her again but am still on the look out for a ML with big naturals and huge round areolas :P

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    That's her!

Would definitely see her again but am still on the look out for a ML with big naturals and huge round areolas :P
    Which place in Toronto was this? Haven't really tried down there, but 200 for FS sounds alright

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    That's her!

So cherry has bolt ons too? I saw apple who also had a pair.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    So cherry has bolt ons too? I saw apple who also had a pair.
    Sorry, not sure? She had fake boobs if that's what you mean? Much prefer them natural.

Coddsrme its was the one on the main st, opposite the op shop. $90 for the hour, 2 pineapples is what I gave her for part 2.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Number?

Quote Originally Posted by Aussiebloke1976 View Post
    There seems to be a new one re opened up on the highway at Rutherford opposite the puma service station. Has anyone tried there as yet?
    Hey do you have the number??

Page 22 of 29 FirstFirst ... 122021222324 ... LastLast