Page 3 of 28 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: Newcastle news

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Juke View Post
    The ones I know of in the area, the star rating is out of 5 and is just my personal opinion of the service received at the time, some I haven’t visited recently and may have changed management/girls so service may be better or worse.
    Wow - thanks..... I've just stuck with Discreet, but I should open my eyes more....

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Has anyone been to Gentlemans Haven (Lambton Rd Broadmeadow)?
    The website certainly blows, its difficult to assess who is on and what they might be like....

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Went there once, apparently a new girl. Largish, not quite a bbw but close. She stared at herself in the mirror the whole time. Didn’t go back, Other girls there are apparently very good, the madam runs a very tight ship. I just struck it on a bad day.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    I might check it out one day.... largish I don't mind, as long as they have a pretty face and a nice attitude....

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    So, hypothetically, if someone were heading to Newcastle and surrounds for a few hours one day this week, what would be the "Don't miss" venue to try out? Asking for a friend... who happens to be me...

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by bung72 View Post
    I might check it out one day.... largish I don't mind, as long as they have a pretty face and a nice attitude....
    So what do I do tonight, book a fat girl, without a pretty face and a bad attitude..... should have stayed home watching some old Tonight's Girlfriend downloads!
    Her attitude got worse when I decided to not pay for any extras.
    Should have walked.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by woods23 View Post
    Asian star fs shop on hunter street. Before covid I go there alot for two gorgeous Chinese milf name- Selina nd Angie.
    Good face good body for milf I feel both is better than some wl in Sydney .

Went back recently show two milf only average face forgot their name but fck one of them a very tall milf ....$110 for 30mins it was not bad.
    Yes!! Selina was great.. Definitely a hottie and good service too - had my first ever 3some with her
    Wonder if she is still in AUS.

Another girl around the same time Emily was great as well - hot, massive tits and great service

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by asiafever View Post
    So, hypothetically, if someone were heading to Newcastle and surrounds for a few hours one day this week, what would be the "Don't miss" venue to try out? Asking for a friend... who happens to be me...
    Looking at your tag asianfever...

FS- Asian Star in Hunter st, entrance is in devonshire street, just up from the infamous Star Hotel

Massage (+ NHJ) smith st Charlestown or Saeb next to the footy stadium.

For something out of the ordinary head for the dungeon downstairs at www.club687.com/home Ive never been, not my thing, so cant recommend, just letting you know the option is there. Its just been bought by Discreet around the corner

Non asian
    FS -Discreet (gold coast girls)
    Mass -Claudettes

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by Juke View Post
    Looking at your tag asianfever...

FS- Asian Star in Hunter st, entrance is in devonshire street, just up from the infamous Star Hotel

Massage (+ NHJ) smith st Charlestown or Saeb next to the footy stadium.

For something out of the ordinary head for the dungeon downstairs at www.club687.com/home Ive never been, not my thing, so cant recommend, just letting you know the option is there. Its just been bought by Discreet around the corner

Non asian
    FS -Discreet (gold coast girls)
    Mass -Claudettes
    Thanks mate. Will have a look and decide where I'm going. Will be up near the airport before heading back down towards Sydney, happy to take a detour if somewhere/someone is worth it.
    I found a site for Asian Star and a few of the girls pics are the same as old Royal Asians girls at Rydalmere, not a sister shop is it?
    A great Korean private I saw in Sydney once a while ago was working up there for a bit, but sadly it doesn't look like she's there any more. Would have booked her in a heartbeat.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Nothing much near the Airport. If you head home via the Stockton bridge, you will go close to both an Asian (4 ferry rd) and Aussie (Sandgate rd) FS at Sandgate. I’ve had a few good punts (and one bad) at ferry rd, and been turned away at Sandgate rd (how dare I show up 30 mins before close and expect to be seen).

Asian Star has been advertising as under new management, so could well be linked to them, I will have to pay a visit on a slow night and find a chatty girl

I no longer see the privates around here, 90% of the advertised ones seem to be bait and switch. The ones that are worth it, such as Satvia or Aria spend a lot of time in the city and you would probably have seen them there
    Last edited by Juke; 23-10-2022 at 09:22 PM. Reason: Addition info

Senior Member(無間使者)
    96 @ Toronto R&T ? Thought it was legit.
    And 99 Dora?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Sarah 14a Bruner Road - Linda massage

[QUOTE=Juke;2508691]The ones I know of in the area, the star rating is out of 5 and is just my personal opinion of the service received at the time, some I havenÂ’t visited recently and may have changed management/girls so service may be better or worse.

R&T
    Shenti Hamilton - **
    1 Beaumont st Islington- **
    4 Swan st Hamilton- ****-maybe closed
    Lindsay st Hamilton-**
    Tudor st Hamilton-**
    Studio 89 Mayfield-***
    233 Maitland rd Mayfield-**
    394 Maitland rd Mayfield-***
    Sean Sabay Turton rd Lambton-****
    277? Brunker rd Adamstown-***
    Adamstown Thai massage- I havenÂ’t been to but I hear itÂ’s good
    Brunker Thai massage- I havenÂ’t been to, may have closed.
    Union st Newcastle -***
    Little fingers Glebe rd The Junction-***

FS
    111 Islington-***
    A1 best fling, 2 Lang Rd Broadmeadow-**
    Angel Asian/Asian Beauty 7 Denny st-***
    Mature Darlings 22? Broadmeadow rd Hamilton Nth-***
    Love Shack- 1/13 Steel st Newcastle West -*
    Discreet 9 Steel st -****
    687 Salute/The Dungeon, 687 Hunter st- have not visited
    557 Devonshire lane Newcastle- ****
    A1 Temptations Sandgate- havenÂ’t visited
    Ferry rd Sandgate- ***

My god, looking at my list of experiences I suddenly feel ol

If you are keen for a great experience try Sarah at 14a Bruner road. Chinese/ Thai milf great service. Hand her $100 on entry and enjoy!

What are you paying for extras at Sean Sabay? I used to visit Camilla (no longer there) last visit was pretty ordinary.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

14a Bruner road sarah

Hi juke, try Sarah (Thai/Chinese milf) at 14a Bruner road. Now called Linda massage. Hand her a $100 on entry and lay back and enjoy.

I see in your review you gave saen sabay ****, I used to regularly see Camilla (who left), my last visit was disappointing. What are you paying for extras there (price seems to fluctuate).

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by bung72 View Post
    Has anyone been to Gentlemans Haven (Lambton Rd Broadmeadow)?
    The website certainly blows, its difficult to assess who is on and what they might be like....

I had an amazing 5 hour punt there about 4 years ago. Girl named Pippa, my all time favourite WL. Went back twice since, left once as there wasn't much action that took my interest, and the other time it was closed for renovations.

I've always found it to be clean and well run, even if the action is a bit plain at times.

If anyone knows of Pippa's whereabouts i would really appreciate the info.

Finally a Newcastle thread!!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ddjohnson View Post
    Hi juke, try Sarah (Thai/Chinese milf) at 14a Bruner road. Now called Linda massage. Hand her a $100 on entry and lay back and enjoy.

I see in your review you gave saen sabay ****, I used to regularly see Camilla (who left), my last visit was disappointing. What are you paying for extras there (price seems to fluctuate).
    I’ve been to 14a (a lot), and it’s previous incantations at Adamstown and Cardiff, loved this place although the 4 hand massage was used as an chance to gossip between the girls. All other services provided were fantastic no matter who was the ML

Thanks for the tip, I Thought it had closed down. I will have to check it out again.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Joe1956 View Post
    96 @ Toronto R&T ? Thought it was legit.
    And 99 Dora?
    Looks legit from the outside

https://nsw.locanto.com.au/ID_577126...n-Toronto.html

But owned by the same mob that have Swansea and Wyong

As for 99 Dora
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...-Morisset-Tina

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I stopped in for a session with Yumi on Tuesday, she was tired and stretched to the limit. I can only assume the truckie who was there before me needed an ‘oversized load’ warning sign for his rig ��

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Well it’s been an interesting day. Kamagra squeezed I hit Eastern Star and only 1 lady available so despite the worst in looks ever I went ahead. Had a decent cock slide but it was eyes closed and pray. 1/2 hour $90 *star
    Going on the advice of the above scoring/advice, Smith St was next. Sweet lady answered the door but all stations full (definitely a return visit) she sent me to Glebe St where again it was a busy day. So Warners Bay next.
    Coco (said she was 38, maybe add 10) was enthusiastic and did her best. Nice nipples. Got the job done. $120 ** stars
    Had a quick meeting with a SB to see if that might be an option later. Probably not. She seemed to think it was all about her. I politely thanked her, paid for the drink and headed home. Nice enough lady but $600??? No thanks

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Where is Bruner rd ? Do you mean Brunker?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Seems like a disappointing day @joe1956 thanks for sharing, we need more like this, especially recent experiences.

Seems like the smith st secret is out and people are flocking there, good looking girl, great part 1

Which Warners Bay did you go to? in town or stinky corner

Page 3 of 28 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast