Page 5 of 28 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast

Thread: Newcastle news

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Thanks Duke
    Anyone know where Lilly, about 3 years ago ex Denny St, Chinese with bigger tits than average, about 30 might be working now? Went to be a ML near Swansea I think. Wouldn’t mind catching up again

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Just got back from Belmont, pink place near fire station. It’s been close to a month since my last day off so I wanted to treat myself to something different. There normal prices are
    30 min- $50
    60/90
    (+extras)

30 min hot tub $80 - 100 topless, 150 NHJ (inclusive of the original 80) hot tub does not include massage.

I wanted both so negotiated 30min hot tub followed by 30min massage for 150. I wasn’t sure if that included extras or not, so was pleasantly surprised when ML stripped of and jumped in.

Anna is in her 30s, large for an Asian, she’s obviously had children, ass had dropped and had a baby bump, tall with large Breasts, DD to E, not pretty but not ugly either. Great smile and a happy attentive attitude.

Hot tub was fantastic, 20 mins of slow sensual teasing, with the water and bubbles adding to the sensation. A quick shower then a very good massage.

ML 2/5
    Hot tub 4.5/5
    Massage 4.5/5

WIR? Definitely, but only as a special treat, not a regular occurrence

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Ok
    Tomorrow I am exploring
    Where to?
    Advise me. Happy to share intell

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Belmont next to fire station- advertising four hand massage, spas etc.

Any intel on this place? Is it ok or just hit n run?

https://newcastle.locanto.com.au/ID_...0-dollars.html

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Think that’s the one Jake just reviewed.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by person551 View Post
    hihaha... post 2020 sadly no.

Privates a different story, still a few young hotties visiting now and then.
    Tell me more please

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Joe1956 View Post
    Ok
    Tomorrow I am exploring
    Where to?
    Advise me. Happy to share intell
    How did you go Joe, find anything decent?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Anyone have any tips for places that don’t normally advertise? Maybe in some of the smaller suburbs, eg wangi, boolaroo, Cardiff sth, edgeworth. Or is it a case of visit and see if they offer extras

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Angelique? at Belmont near the Post Office did the job. 40ish, A cups but nice nips and gave good service. $100 1/2 hour. Not bad. I will return to try the other lady.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Biggest tits in the area? Saw a lady,Yoyo, a while back, huge bazookas, and being an Asian lover would like to find more.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Anyone seen this private, looks amazing. Real photos?
    https://secrethostess.com/857048/

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I wish. Never seen a Jesmond private that matched the pics

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Forgetting all the other things, which shop in the Newcastle Maitland area has the hottest young girls?? I’m mostly talking best bodies?? And which girl is everyone’s recommendation ??

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Have a look at this ad that I have just discovered on Locanto: https://m.locanto.com.au/newcastle/I...age-store.html

New shop?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by ThickCowboy View Post
    Forgetting all the other things, which shop in the Newcastle Maitland area has the hottest young girls?? I’m mostly talking best bodies?? And which girl is everyone’s recommendation ??
    FS would be disceet or Asian star.
    ML I dont have an opinion as I go for the skills not the looks, and there has been so many changes to shop ownership and girls lately.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Might have to check that one out.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    I visited A1 Temptations at Sandgate. Paid $140 for half hour. There were two ladies on offer. The first girl to parade was Piper. The second was Lucy. I chose Lucy who looked to have bigger tits and was a couple of sizes larger then Piper. This is what I was looking for. Did some different positions and had a great time. Lucy is hot and I would recommend her for good value and she can take the lead.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Joe1956 View Post
    Angelique? at Belmont near the Post Office did the job. 40ish, A cups but nice nips and gave good service. $100 1/2 hour. Not bad. I will return to try the other lady.
    Sounds like Angela - or the lady I know as Angela.

Works between Tudor Street and Belmont.

Quite an attractive lady, small boobs and ok massage (ok being not firm and has releived muscle aches for me). In my case she has done a short body slide at times and allows a little recipricol attention to be applied to herself.

Have actually visited across the two locations a few times and had some fun but have not tried other ladies at the locations mentioned although she has been one of my go to's at times

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Juke View Post
    Have a look at this ad that I have just discovered on Locanto: https://m.locanto.com.au/newcastle/I...age-store.html

New shop?
    Paid a visit. 2 Asian ladies there. Both 40ish IMHO
    Had Chili who said she was 33 (no chance) and Korean. FS and gone in 20 mins. A cups and pussy ok, body was kind of 1/2 plump. Did the job but won’t return.
    The other lady looked to have a better bid but wasn’t doing FS. I’m guessing everything else is available though.
    Ok, on to the next one!!!!!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Thanks for taking one for the team… A cups seem hardly worth the time

Page 5 of 28 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast