Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: CBJ Extra cost

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    This is really interesting because u can pay about $100 for 30 mins full service in most brothels
    what's the point of paying 100 for a cbj

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    How long does a typical cbj last from a ml?
    Or bbbj from a wl?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Cbj ?? What's the point ? Bbj for me or nothing

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by lawry123 View Post
    This is really interesting because u can pay about $100 for 30 mins full service in most brothels
    Of course. Why pay $100 just for CBJ when you can pay a bit more and get FS at a brothel. Sometimes MLs will throw in NHJ and B2B with CBJ for $100. Otherwise paying $100 for CBJ alone when it should usually cost $50 is being ripped off.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by cuteguy View Post
    Of course. Why pay $100 just for CBJ when you can pay a bit more and get FS at a brothel. Sometimes MLs will throw in NHJ and B2B with CBJ for $100. Otherwise paying $100 for CBJ alone when it should usually cost $50 is being ripped off.
    Are there times where they keep their clothes on and just do a cbj for cheaper? I’ve only ever had nhj, b2b and cbj when I pay extra

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Smaoof View Post
    Are there times where they keep their clothes on and just do a cbj for cheaper? I’ve only ever had nhj, b2b and cbj when I pay extra
    You might need to negotiate with the girl. Most will expect $50 for CBJ but if she hasn't been busy then she may give you a small discount if you don't want her to get naked for you.

Quote Originally Posted by lawry123 View Post
    There is a simple answer to that, location, location, location and convenient!

How many licensed brothels are there in the city CBD area ? If you are not working near Surry Hills/Redfern , you don’t really have a lot of options. Now look at how many RnT shops all over the city.

Personally, I am always happy just to have a NHJ, Spanish of course if I got a busty ML, don’t particularly look for or pay extras for BJ.

Having said that, I did paid $100 tip for a nude blow job (bbbj BTW) once down in Melbourne as that was the only option available, no NHJ, so it’s either $100 or legit only. As that was my only chance for a punt , I paid up, she was a super hot Korean babe though and I was very happy enjoying my HE, over priced but happy.

Cheers

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Far out I take a break for 6 months and inflation means CBJ has gone up from $50 to $70? Maybe I should have stayed retired….nah who am I kidding

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Whatever the prices...i think its ok as long as agreed on at the begining of the session.

What sucks is when they HJ you to the edge and then they whispher into your ears asking if you want a $100 BJ or a $180 FS. Who the f$%% has any brain power to refuse when your blood flow is onto your little brother??????

You are so close with the HJ that after few pumps, you are done with the FS and have $180 wasted. They should offer FS right at the begining if its on the menu

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼) Aussieguyinsf's Avatar
    Give me 30 mins at No 5 or 42g any day of the week if that’s what I want - much better value.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by radz View Post
    Whatever the prices...i think its ok as long as agreed on at the begining of the session.

What sucks is when they HJ you to the edge and then they whispher into your ears asking if you want a $100 BJ or a $180 FS. Who the f$%% has any brain power to refuse when your blood flow is onto your little brother??????

You are so close with the HJ that after few pumps, you are done with the FS and have $180 wasted. They should offer FS right at the begining if its on the menu
    Spot on bro lol. That’s how I always ended up with bj or fs on that exact moment.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I thought $50 was the normal. I guess I should try 227 broadway as it seems cheaper

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    I usually get charged 50 for CBJ and 100-150 for FS

Senior Member(無間使者)
    some 10 + yrs ago a rnt shop in chatswood had charged $100 for cbj + fs for extras. another rnt shop in alexandria (again 10 +yrs ago) i went got hj and let me rub her lips/button and she was wet for $50. shops not there anymore.

these days you got to compare the price of the massage shop price and price of extra to the fs shop.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12