Thread: Miss Heavens (Beautiful Suprise)

Senior Member(無間使者)

Miss Heavens (Beautiful Suprise)

I was actually going to Chatswood60 but who was on the roster wasn’t actually working. Plan B was Miss Heavens which I had not been to in years due to not much talent for my tastes and rise in price but I was in the area.
    As usual the girls were not really worthy to me and who I thought would be worthy judging by the online description turned out to be not as hot as the description THEN Behold a Hot Blonde Georgia!! Striking 30-35yrs size 10-12 delicious curves that would rock in a bikini and firm very Firm natural E-EE boobs!! I was sold
    Session was super passionate GFE with amazing make out sessions and steaming too no BBBJ but she certainly made up for that
    I Do Highly Recommend

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Thanks for TOFTT.. I've always wondered about Chatswood60 roster.

I'm going to have to see Georgia now. Thanks for the review.

Quote Originally Posted by Veets View Post
    I was actually going to Chatswood60 but who was on the roster wasn’t actually working. Plan B was Miss Heavens which I had not been to in years due to not much talent for my tastes and rise in price but I was in the area.
    As usual the girls were not really worthy to me and who I thought would be worthy judging by the online description turned out to be not as hot as the description THEN Behold a Hot Blonde Georgia!! Striking 30-35yrs size 10-12 delicious curves that would rock in a bikini and firm very Firm natural E-EE boobs!! I was sold
    Session was super passionate GFE with amazing make out sessions and steaming too no BBBJ but she certainly made up for that
    I Do Highly Recommend

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Another establishment nearby Upmarket Bathouse for consideration too

I like Miss Heavens. Been a couple of times and didn't disappoint. One time I rocked up and all rooms were full, mod afternoon and actually went to Chatswood 60 for an hour with Dior which was pretty good.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    I Do Highly Recommend
    Thanks for the review. Seen her profile and was always curious. Planning to introduce myself and if I like, I'll definitely make a booking. What positions did you guys do and did she do any dirty talk?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Thanks for review

I Do Highly Recommend
    I've seen her profile and was always curious. Hoping to introduce myself to her tomorrow and if I like, I'll definitely make a booking. What positions did you guys do and does she do any flirty or dirty talk?