Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Falling for a ML

Senior Member(無間使者)

Falling for a ML

So everynow and then I saw on reddit/quora threads some poor dudes became infatuated with certain ML/WL. I recalled certain thread in Sydney forum about such topic too

For the life of me I can't imagine falling in love with a girl ready to strip and stroke another man penis without hesitation.

All of the MLs I've seen are nice, but it's part of their job to get the customer paying for extras. Most lie about their ages, have boyfriends they come back to after a day job of rubbing other men's dicks, are terrible with English and have no other soft skills. In short, they are like that public restroom men come in to relieve themselves...

I respect them as normal workers doing useful job, and not causing any harm. but I can never bring myself to like any of them after walking out of the shop, let alone falling for them

Any experience on your ends?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    It’s an interesting subject and like most subjects will have differing opinions.

I have had relationships with two WL over my time and so here are my comments.

At the end of the day any relationship will have issues and the secret to making a relationship work is open and honest communication. If you can accept what the WL is doing to earn a dollar and you both can agree on what your boundaries/expectations are then you can actually have a normal relationship with these girls. They are like anyone else and if treated right they will do the same to you.

Not for everyone but I would prefer to have a relationship with an honest ML/WL who tells me what is going on and respecting boundaries that have been discussed rather than with a non working girl who lies to you and is having unprotected sex with random guys without your knowledge - been there as well.

Each to their own but don’t discount it is my advice.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by BrisbanePunter22 View Post
    It’s an interesting subject and like most subjects will have differing opinions.

than with a non working girl who lies to you and is having unprotected sex with random guys without your knowledge - been there as well.

Each to their own but don’t discount it is my advice.
    been there too mate, reason why I can't get into relationship again and started punting.

but tbh it doesn't help I'm getting a more distorted view about women, and everything about them seems so fake and transactional

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by Eggs.Fertiliser View Post
    been there too mate, reason why I can't get into relationship again and started punting.
    but tbh it doesn't help I'm getting a more distorted view about women, and everything about them seems so fake and transactional
    In my experience all relationships are transactional- whether on a conscious or unconscious level each person is looking for something that they think they need.
    I believe for many women, as it has been for centuries, their number one priority is security. I believe many men are still driven by the basic instinct of finding mates to procreate with. As you grow older this drive seems to dwindle and men find themselves looking for a life long partner.
    Now you might think this is a overly pragmatic view but to me, in any situation dealing with males and females, if you start from the point, what has each got to gain or loose from it, then I believe you're not far from seeing the situation as it is, not what you think it to be.
    And it should be noted that although this seems harsh and morally unethical, it is not wrong and doesn't mean that you cannot still have a mutually beneficial relationship with that person.
    Remember to know someone else, first you must know yourself.
    Apologies if this is too deep and meaningful for some.
    BYVMD
    4F0W2

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I’ve been out for lunch with a couple of ML’s that left the industry….I guess many guys have?
    Both wanted to explore the possibility of a relationship….nothing to with visas, or any of that BS.
    I couldn’t possibly commit….it’s a trust thing, or lack of, on my behalf.
    In their defence, both explained, working in the shops is just a job…nothing more, nothing less.

Both of these ML’s have since seemed to have transitioned to normal life.
    Just normal jobs, normal girls, not wanting to connect to their past occupation?

I dunno…it’s not a pathway I’d tread.
    Each to their own, I guess?

As for participating in a relationship with a ML/WL, that’s currently employed, ‘working’….that would happen in my lifetime.

Senior Member(無間使者)

women have been known to fake orgasms. do men fake orgasms ?

if women can fake even this, do you think a woman can be 100% trusted ? will you marry someone who pleasures someone else for money ? and if they say they do it for the money, and it is massage only, how can you be 100% sure she did not provide FS ? how do you know while she is doing the massage that the guy did not touch her or make her want it ? and is she able to control or does she give in ? and do you trust her answers ?

all these questions, well, i guess i'm better off not needing to be asking them.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I was married to a ML. When we met she did FS and agreed to stop FS and BBBJ when we married. She worked form a unit near the city. After we married, we moved into a house and she worked from one of the bedrooms. She insisted on keeping the city unit for her regular customers. I was a little put off by that, knowing that she did FS in that unit. However, I let it slide as she had promised to stop FS. The other warning bell that I also ignored was on our wedding night she wanted me to drop her at the city unit for a booking with a regular customer. I declined that request and reminded her that this was our wedding night. Anyway, late on I found out she was still doing FS and other things, so I left her. So for me, trust was really important (as it is for any relationship) and she broke that trust.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    So everynow and then I saw on reddit/quora threads some poor dudes became infatuated with certain ML/WL. I recalled certain thread in Sydney forum about such topic too

For the life of me I can't imagine falling in love with a girl ready to strip and stroke another man penis without hesitation.

All of the MLs I've seen are nice, but it's part of their job to get the customer paying for extras. Most lie about their ages, have boyfriends they come back to after a day job of rubbing other men's dicks, are terrible with English and have no other soft skills. In short, they are like that public restroom men come in to relieve themselves...

I respect them as normal workers doing useful job, and not causing any harm. but I can never bring myself to like any of them after walking out of the shop, let alone falling for them

Any experience on your ends?
    Each person’s experience will be different. For me, all my experiences were about what I could give them as follows:
    1) A Stripper: Purely about the money/gifts. At some point this changed a bit and I think she viewed me as Daddy material for her son (the real Dad was a junkie). I suspected that she was trying to secretly get pregnant from me to this end so I distanced myself a bit. My suspicions were correct when a mate of mine, told me his work colleague got her pregnant about 3 months later.

2) Stripper/WL: This one definitely was looking for a Daddy for her kid. Likewise was looking for me to get her pregnant. Real fun in the sack and everytime I would drive somewhere she would be sucking me off- not sure how I never crashed! Got real clingy so I told her I moved interstate to get away from her.

3) WL: This one was a complete liar from get-go but damn hot Japanese girl who at the time I was not aware was a WL. In hindsight all she was looking for was a visa to stay and if I wasn’t so wrapped in her I should have noticed all the warning signs but didn’t. Was paying for her lifestyle basically (along with a number of others) and only all came together when I caught her in public with another chump which got messy as he ended up wanting to fight me and tried and only gave up when he realised I was bigger, stronger and quicker than him- my proudest moment in the whole saga was despite him lunging at me 3 or so times I only pushed and deflected him away each time.

4) Stripper: This was the best experience I have had. She had been a stripper for like 3 years and I never had a dance with her ever. On her last night working she asked if I would be keen to see her and could she have my number. Caught up with, first thing she did was passionately kiss me and say ‘I have fantasised about this for a long time’. Didn’t last long but was great time while it lasted.

5) Stripper: Another great experience. She on a scale of 1-10 for hotness was a solid 12 and was on the cover of a few well-known magazines. I was wayyyy Out of my league but my 20yo bravado meant when I found out she was looking for a way to stay in Aus and was an aspiring model, I told her I had connections that could possibly help. The gods must have been smiling on me because somehow I actually delivered through pure dumb luck. For a couple of short weeks after the thanks I got was amazing.

6) ML: Purely wanted a visa and PR hence the motive for the relationship. I knew this from the start which was helped by the fact that despite her thinking she was tricky and sneaky she was thick as two planks. By this time I had the snip so no concerns about pregnancy. Got the fun I could out of it and when it got boring, she had already drifted on.

7) ML; Purely wanted to be showered in gifts and when she realised that gifts were not forthcoming, mainly because the thanks was not forthcoming as much as it should have been it ended. Got a text from her apologising for not spending enough time with me with some lame excuses but I never replied.

8) SB/WL: She never told me she was a WL but the ad I saw on Locanto with her picture confirming my suspicions. She just got too clingy too quick- I believe she genuinely wanted to be my GF but was just going to be too much bother.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by RLC View Post
    Each person’s experience will be different. For me, all my experiences were about what I could give them as follows:
    1) A Stripper: Purely about the money/gifts. At some point this changed a bit and I think she viewed me as Daddy material for her son (the real Dad was a junkie). I suspected that she was trying to secretly get pregnant from me to this end so I distanced myself a bit. My suspicions were correct when a mate of mine, told me his work colleague got her pregnant about 3 months later.

2) Stripper/WL: This one definitely was looking for a Daddy for her kid. Likewise was looking for me to get her pregnant. Real fun in the sack and everytime I would drive somewhere she would be sucking me off- not sure how I never crashed! Got real clingy so I told her I moved interstate to get away from her.

3) WL: This one was a complete liar from get-go but damn hot Japanese girl who at the time I was not aware was a WL. In hindsight all she was looking for was a visa to stay and if I wasn’t so wrapped in her I should have noticed all the warning signs but didn’t. Was paying for her lifestyle basically (along with a number of others) and only all came together when I caught her in public with another chump which got messy as he ended up wanting to fight me and tried and only gave up when he realised I was bigger, stronger and quicker than him- my proudest moment in the whole saga was despite him lunging at me 3 or so times I only pushed and deflected him away each time.

4) Stripper: This was the best experience I have had. She had been a stripper for like 3 years and I never had a dance with her ever. On her last night working she asked if I would be keen to see her and could she have my number. Caught up with, first thing she did was passionately kiss me and say ‘I have fantasised about this for a long time’. Didn’t last long but was great time while it lasted.

8) SB/WL: She never told me she was a WL but the ad I saw on Locanto with her picture confirming my suspicions. She just got too clingy too quick- I believe she genuinely wanted to be my GF but was just going to be too much bother.
    That's quite an adventure mate! I guess you're the type that doesn't want to settle down with one girl. Very interesting tales nevertheless

Senior Member(無間使者)
    That's quite an adventure mate! I guess you're the type that doesn't want to settle down with one girl. Very interesting tales nevertheless
    Avoid where possible commitment 😂

Just trying to share my experiences- my #1 tip is to enjoy any extra time you get with a sex worker but don’t get in too deep mate.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    any relationship which has money as a direct interaction is never going to survive in the long term.

better to look for partners that have common interests like chess club, online gaming, speedway, or whatever your actual interest is. jus be prepared to outsource and pay for your sexual fantasy on the side.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    out of interest, I looked into the Singaporean punting thread of the same topic and fuck I can't stop laughing it's just pure comedies of real life stories of PRC girls coming to Singapore wrecking havoc on some poor singkie

and the dudes there are brutal, a lot less sentimental and polite than the good mates here. I've learned well

Senior Member(無間使者)
    out of interest, I looked into the Singaporean punting thread of the same topic and fuck I can't stop laughing it's just pure comedies of real life stories of PRC girls coming to Singapore wrecking havoc on some poor singkie

and the dudes there are brutal, a lot less sentimental and polite than the good mates here. I've learned well
    Is it in English???? Can it be read by us coz that sounds gold

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Singlish - English with asian culture

Senior Member(無間使者)
    check out this thread:

http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...ll-is-going-on

the poor dude

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Been there and bought the t-shirt. Your average ML gf is generally going to be a bit unstable, and the nature of the job will accentuate that instability. I recommend paying, doing the business and walking out the door. I think that in the end, with all things considered, this is how the relationship should operate. There truly are some horror stories on here.
    Last edited by jaccky; 06-07-2022 at 10:17 AM. Reason: Word omission.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Parse error: syntax error (T_STRING), user id 'NULL'

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by the gelding View Post
    the gelding recently unintentionally woo'd a lovely ml with emotional issues. He can no longer visit that shop because he had to "move interstate for a work project".
    It is always good when business opportunities arise 😂 Did she insist on moving interstate with you? When in similar situation mine did, makes me thankful of my policy on sex workers to never take them home.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I generally found Korean MLs are less needy - they don't intend go settle down in Australia, and have no need for visa, PR. Same for Japanese MLs. Those are the girls I keep coming back to, knowing that they'll disappear one day without notice.

don't have much experience with Thai MLs, I find them harder to read than other girls. But they are generally not greedy

Chinese MLs are all about benefits and what you can provide/commited to provide them - once they ask for contact details I stop seeing them. Many of them are also on the older side, less attractive than others.

Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast