Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Falling for a ML

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by harry444 View Post
    What is this forum coming to. Some very divisive issue here and no abuse or threatening language from the posters. That's not the norm on here. Maybe we've grown up.
    Lol Harry - don't encourage them please........................

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Once upon a time I fell for a ML whose bf was overseas at the time. Turned out she was only looking for some fun, so obviously that didn't end well for me.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    It was nice to be involved with her but ultimately our initial meeting through "money' always impacted our changes of success.[/QUOTE]

Wise man. As with bar girls you know the saying - You can take the girl out of the bar but.....
    The same with mucking around with married women ..it always ends up messy.

Once you come to terms with the fact that it is a business transaction not an emotional transaction then you have a better understanding of the mongering process.
    I've had emotional conections with Wgs before but ALWAYS in the back of my head a little voice was saying keep that distance.
    To protect myself now, even with normal relationships with women, I always never fully commit.
    4FoW2

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Oh Sugar!
    4FoW2

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    I only wish I could find a suitable one in the first place let alone fall for one!
    Visited nine shops over two days this week and walked from each one, the body count some where around fourteen.
    Perhaps yes, I was scrutinising more than most but when looking to spend above the presumed average there was nothing stunning in sight.
    Fail to see the point in employing the services of someone below the standard that I could get with out paying for.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Well I'm guessing "sugar daddy", "sugar baby"

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Somehow in my mind, the SD/SB thing is way outside the limits of the ' standard creepiness rule': Your age (in years)÷2+7=Minimum socially acceptable age of your date[/QUOTE]

When in Thai or Phil its usually "My age divided by 2 minus 5 or even 10 if I am lucky"
    Somehow my dick and my wallet become socially acceptable.
    4FoW2
    ....and remember "what anyone else thinks of me is none of my business".

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Hmm, I could probably go age/2 - 15, without fear of my ankle bracelet going off.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by harry444 View Post
    Hmm, I could probably go age/2 - 15, without fear of my ankle bracelet going off.
    Age of consent is 16 in Phill but there are other laws that protect " exploited" children ( defined as a person under 18) so hopefully you are 66.
    I always get security to check ID and if the girl looks dodgy then I err on the side of caution.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by AChigurh View Post
    Thanks!
    Picture me banging my head against the wall.
    Probably the relatively low age difference prevented me from figuring that one out.
    Somehow in my mind, the SD/SB thing is way outside the limits of the ' standard creepiness rule': Your age (in years)÷2+7=Minimum socially acceptable age of your date
    These were in Brisbane.
    The SB (sugar baby) MILF I was mentioning was 40 years old at the time. The previous gi1rl had been 25.

When in Phils
    I set my target range at 18-25 on dating apps. On my last trip I finished for the final two days with the girl that was 18yrs & 3 months.

I don't feel any creepiness, should I?

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote" One of my regular MLs (in a small shop in the Redcliffe - NL area that I haven't seen discussed here yet) is a very good looking and shapely end-30s lady, and she recently told me that she was living with an 81 years old guy, who pays for the house and her son's education..... must be true love"

No, as you said earlier, that is business.

The days about ppl believing that relationships are all about love are long gone ...todays its transactional ..... in your example each gets what they need. And remember you can still have love in a transactional relationship and just because its transactional doesn't mean its wrong.
    4FoW2

Junior Member(有D料到)
    People never stop growing and changing and sometimes people just grow apart. Most media gives unrealistic expectations of "happily ever after" and doesn't give any exposure to the reality of the human condition. Thats not to say that no relationship can last but without accepting that love with wax and wane you'll run into issues no matter how the relationship began.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    I would even go further and say that for most part of human history and in most parts of the world relationships have always been transactional in some way.
    Relationships based on 'love' (often confused with raging hormone levels...) and the expectation that this lasts a lifetime is a rather new and delusional development in western societies; and probably one of the major factors for the sky-rocketing divorce rates.
    There are many forms and stages of love and affection.
    Not to get too in-depth here, but you are spot on. I am newly(ish) out of my marriage (16 years), and did a lot of searching as to "what went wrong" to help my mental health through it all. I didn't get dumped, quite the opposite, so I really was lost and asking a lot of questions how this thing that I was told would be forever after, didn't end up like that for me. Esther Perel is a famous relationship psychologist and she nails it exactly. The concept of "marriage for love to your soul mate and live happily ever after" is just nonsense. She has some corkers...one being "marriage isn't forever, at very best, it's a long term lease with the option to renew." and another "most human adults will have at least 2 or 3 relationships in their adult life...some of them will have them with the same person". And on the topic of marriage for "love", she comes straight out and says that marriage has never been about love. It's only the last 50-100 years that we have made this the reason. Marriage was always about economic or social security and/or status. Thats why it is dangerous to play with a relationship with a WG/ML. The drivers are all wrong. We are raging with lust, and think the girl meets those needs. The girl is driven by money and has honed her skills at saying and doing exactly the right things at the right time to get money from us, and when we pay, for that moment, we meet her needs. It's not love. It's a transaction, different, but also very much the same as any relationship. If you think you have some feelings of love, you need to see whether both of you can meet each others needs, otherwise, it won't be long, and the love will fade and there will just be a mess with one person losing alot.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    That's what this 'rule' is called. I didn't make it up; search for it and you'll find lots of links.
    But I guess it's meant to apply for more 'normal' dating situations.
    What happens in Thailand, Philippines and similar countries, massage parlours, SB/SD 'relationships' is business.
    I remember when I was around 30, I spent a 3 weeks vacation in Thailand, with my then girlfriend, and when we were in Phuket, we found the sight of all these old (from our perspective back then) western guys with much younger local girls very creepy, so much that we decided to leave and avoid those typical tourist destinations for the rest of our stay.
    But there are 'your' expectations not that of the girl/guy in the relationship. I do not good searching "what is creepy" on the web for some formula to find out of I am happy. You and your then gf made a decision for your benefit and your beliefs.

Thinking about the past month my sexual partners have ranged between 22 & 60. So it's not that I am exclusively seeking the young ones, it's just part of the mix.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    this is why most people these days stay away from marriage.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    i think most of us can work out that in the long run, visiting or using ML/WL/MS would work out to be cheaper, not to mention the psychological damage and even abuse that might come with marriage.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    ok, so forgetting marriage...it's still very possible to fall for a ML.

I do know also there are definitely ML/Wg that I would never entertain for any type of friendship let along relationship.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by bradpitt View Post
    ok, so forgetting marriage...it's still very possible to fall for a ML.

I do know also there are definitely ML/Wg that I would never entertain for any type of friendship let along relationship.
    Interested to know what it is about a ML that rules out a friendship situation for you. Something you learnt about their personality/traits from repeat visits?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by HST View Post
    Interested to know what it is about a ML that rules out a friendship situation for you. Something you learnt about their personality/traits from repeat visits?
    no, i was thinking of some specific WGs whom are kind of messed up.

actually I've had a few friendships with WGs/Wls. offsite coffees, dinner dates. One of former Toowong motel boilers I ended up visiting in Sydney a few times and had dinner with her family. When she was in Brisbane I would stay over for free at her working motel room. Kind of nice, kind of weird.

I was really thinking of the crazy ones.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by bradpitt View Post
    no, i was thinking of some specific WGs whom are kind of messed up.

actually I've had a few friendships with WGs/Wls. offsite coffees, dinner dates. One of former Toowong motel boilers I ended up visiting in Sydney a few times and had dinner with her family. When she was in Brisbane I would stay over for free at her working motel room. Kind of nice, kind of weird.

I was really thinking of the crazy ones.
    Yes, the crazy ones or methed up ones are way too unpredictable and to be avoided at all costs

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast