Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Falling for a ML

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by Eggs.Fertiliser View Post
    been there too mate, reason why I can't get into relationship again and started punting.

but tbh it doesn't help I'm getting a more distorted view about women, and everything about them seems so fake and transactional
    Women are needy critters that use us men for our resources, confidence boosting compliments and validation. If and when they deem us surplus to their needs, usually when they encounter a man they FEEL he can satisfy their long list of needs better, they grow cold and move on. I dont see why we cant treat them the same way. It appears to be the only way a Man can win at least some of the battles.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by 4FoW2 View Post
    I believe for many women, as it has been for centuries, their number one priority is security. I believe many men are still driven by the basic instinct of finding mates to procreate with. As you grow older this drive seems to dwindle and men find themselves looking for a life long partner.
    BYVMD
    4F0W2
    No theyre needy creatures with a long list of things that require satisfaction. That list changes day to day. Security is just one of them. Because we all know the story of the nice guy that gave a woman security, only to have her suck three dudes off in a nightclub toilet when she got bored of all his non dramatic stable security.

Back when two parent families were the norm, girls grew up valuing that security. These days about 50% of children grow up in single parent/broken homes. Girls raised in this environment, seeing their mother pay the bills by herself, proves to young girls the oft quoted nonsense "I dont need no man" .. until they want to start a family of their own... and learn that their single mother on centrelink could pay the bills due to taxes, 70% of which is paid by Men, in a society made safe by men, organised by men, which would fall apart without men.

Women dont know what they want. They dont know what makes them happy. Thus no one can. I heard a joke the other day: Women dyeing their hair is proof not even God can make them happy.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by Holdan View Post
    I was married to a ML. When we met she did FS and agreed to stop FS and BBBJ when we married. She worked form a unit near the city. After we married, we moved into a house and she worked from one of the bedrooms. She insisted on keeping the city unit for her regular customers. I was a little put off by that, knowing that she did FS in that unit. However, I let it slide as she had promised to stop FS. The other warning bell that I also ignored was on our wedding night she wanted me to drop her at the city unit for a booking with a regular customer. I declined that request and reminded her that this was our wedding night. Anyway, late on I found out she was still doing FS and other things, so I left her. So for me, trust was really important (as it is for any relationship) and she broke that trust.
    oh man Just wow.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    By default I tell them I do worldwide sales. Lay down the foundations for your eventual "disappearance".

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by gpeck80 View Post
    No theyre needy creatures with a long list of things that require satisfaction. That list changes day to day. Security is just one of them. Because we all know the story of the nice guy that gave a woman security, only to have her suck three dudes off in a nightclub toilet when she got bored of all his non dramatic stable security.

Back when two parent families were the norm, girls grew up valuing that security. These days about 50% of children grow up in single parent/broken homes. Girls raised in this environment, seeing their mother pay the bills by herself, proves to young girls the oft quoted nonsense "I dont need no man" .. until they want to start a family of their own... and learn that their single mother on centrelink could pay the bills due to taxes, 70% of which is paid by Men, in a society made safe by men, organised by men, which would fall apart without men.

Women dont know what they want. They dont know what makes them happy. Thus no one can. I heard a joke the other day: Women dyeing their hair is proof not even God can make them happy.
    I heard a good one also..."..and then god created the orgasm...so women can moan, even when they're happy"

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    I dated a Thai ML for a short period some years ago. Matched with her on a dating app and didn't know she was an ML initially. We met for a coffee and I thought it was a little odd that she insisted in sitting right at the back of the coffee shop in the darkest corner furthest from the door. She did eventually tell me what she did for a living, which explained why she wanted to hide as she didn't want to be recognised by any clients I guess.
    She was a nice lady and I learnt quite a bit about how the industry works from her side, how the ML's look at punters, etc. Unfortunately I think she was looking for a father for her Daughter and I wasn't long out of a long term relationship so I wasn't in a place to dive back into one at that level.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Just a few weeks ago, a Thai ML that I'm a regular told me while stroking my d*ck:

"look at this, would you like to date a girl doing this to guys as part of her job?

Don't think about it, find a nice girl that actually wants to save money for you"

That ML is such a nice girl, there reasons I come back to her despite shite massage skills.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    First time poster but long time punter so i totally understand that this could be a conundrum for some.
    I've never been in this situation, but some of the lady's are so damn cute that i can see why some lads would get caught up in the moment.
    My defence mechanism is to see it for exactly what it is.......she's not my girl, it's just my turn!.
    PS: fun looking forum and enjoy reading all your input.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Just a few weeks ago, a Thai ML that I'm a regular told me while stroking my d*ck:

"look at this, would you like to date a girl doing this to guys as part of her job?

Don't think about it, find a nice girl that actually wants to save money for you"

That ML is such a nice girl, there reasons I come back to her despite shite massage skills.
    I'd find that level of self-deprecation a real mood killer.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by jaccky View Post
    I'd find that level of self-deprecation a real mood killer.
    I started it myself, was commenting how she would be a great girlfriend etc trying to woo her

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    I started it myself, was commenting how she would be a great girlfriend etc trying to woo her
    For some guys it might be a real turn on. There are enough people out there who seem to like being cuckolded, this is kinda one step removed from that. To each their own.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Some very sexist and misoginystic statements on this thread. Probably a lot of truth in them. Shame we've had our balls removed by PC and afraid to say such things on public.

Senior Member(無間使者)

So the problem is the woman, not the man who has left her with a daughter to look after while “paying the bills herself”??

Ok boomer

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Up2me View Post
    First time poster but long time punter so i totally understand that this could be a conundrum for some.
    I've never been in this situation, but some of the lady's are so damn cute that i can see why some lads would get caught up in the moment.
    My defence mechanism is to see it for exactly what it is.......she's not my girl, it's just my turn!.
    PS: fun looking forum and enjoy reading all your input.
    totally relatable, got caught in the moment sometimes, when the not enough blood running to the brain, but to the other end

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by Up2me View Post
    .......she's not my girl, it's just my turn!.
    Wise words.

Speaking about non PC jokes, a mate just said to me one day " if women did not have a pussy they would be pilled up 5 high at the dump". Not that I agree of course.
    4FoW2

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    I fell for a ML once and it was the biggest mistake of my life. Don’t take them as humans. take them as service you get. Nothing more

Senior Member(無間使者)
    oh man Just wow.
    And that's only a small part of that story.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by marcus1honest View Post
    I fell for a ML once and it was the biggest mistake of my life. Don’t take them as humans. take them as service you get. Nothing more
    100% agree Marcus - I had to take out a DVO on mine - was trying to extrot $200k from me

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I know as a client a non Asian ML, with excellent therapeutic massage skills who would be 7 or an 8. But she’s studying pst grad level, the conversations are engaging and fun and the CBJ amazing. I jokingly said I would marry her and wouldn’t even mind if she kept working. Perhaps I was only half joking……

Senior Member(無間使者)
    how did she respond ?

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast