Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Falling for a ML

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by gpeck80 View Post
    The irony of feminism.

1) Encourages Women to be masculine, who then wonder why straight men arent attracted to them.

2) Refuse to be a 1950s housewife, but demand a 1950s style provider husband.

3) Spent 5 decades reducing the rewards for Men willing to be that type of husband, and then is confused as to why Men dont want to marry anymore.

4) Encourages Women to focus on education and career, during their prime beauty years, the best time to find the best husband. They then wait until their 30s (past their prime in looks) and then wonder why they get past over for women they used to look like in their early 20s.

5) Encourages Women to focus on educations that put them into debt, making them worse prospects for marriage, vs women with no debt.

6) Encourages Women to hate the very people theyre supposed to learn how to live with.

7) Body positivity, is only for Women.

8) Encourages Women to have an abortion, which would then deny their Female baby the ability to become self empowered toward being a professor/prime minister etc.

9) Ridicules for Men for committing the most murder while, if you take abortion into account, Women end 60 times more lives than Men do.

10) Cries oppression over abortion, despite Women having access to over 30 types of contraception, while Men have three - abstenance, condoms or the cut.

10) Moans about not finding good loyal supporting men .... but never give that nice guy in their friend zone a shot.

11) Women spend 60% the time in jail Men do for the same crime. Even lower % if theyre a Single Mother with sole custody.

I could go on. That will do for now. The best way to stand your ground in public unashamedly is to mention how feminism harms Women. If you argue how it affects Men, based on the golden rule (Women most affected) you will lose. I mentioned a few above.
    Looks like G Peck has swallowed his red pill for 2022.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    I took the red pill back in the late 90s.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Some people do need a reality check. I remember being at university when the last big wave came through, man, it was just non-stop, in your face, shit. Nothing wrong with equality…equality of opportunity, general fairness, etc.

But I started to realise some peoples idea of feminism/equality is about power and control, disguised as equality.

Some workplace policies of having 50% women in senior positions is an example (like at my workplace). For most jobs, gender is irrelevant, shouldn’t even be a factor in the job criteria but here we are. If the senior positions have been mostly men, just means a lot of the new opportunities go to women in order to adhere to the policy and right this so-called wrong. And companies (including mine) make big PR noise about it too, and people seem to love it. I don’t get it.

Imagine a doctor (doesn’t matter man or woman) telling you they got there because of some arbitrary 50/50 gender quota policy right before they operated on you, I’m sure you couldn’t help but be a little worried. Anyway, I’d rather not think too much about it and I’m glad I’m older and already up the proverbial ladder, can’t imagine starting my career now.

Sticking to the topic of the thread, my friend married a ML, he’s not into punting, met her through a friend. It’s been going relatively strong but I’d say that’s a small minority, she stopped immediately after they got engaged and has been working an admin office job ever since, and it used to bother my friend she was still a ML when they were dating. I reckon the odds are stacked against you. If you think “nah, it’ll be different for me” then good luck to you!

As some have mentioned already, thinking of it as a simple business transaction is probably for the best, but love is strange.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    If a relationship is built on fuck friend yep can see it working but proper relationships are built on trust, respect etc

Blah blah it can be done….go for it then but she’s handled a lot of dick and yes deserves a relationship so building one not started through work could work but not met through work - oh I don’t suck dick anymore and I won’t go…..until I get horny

Each to their own - but unless other factors not sure why the relationship cannot start out of the shop - on both sides

In regards to the world changing - while some things can be taken too far (oh the old power argument) let’s be honest and say it’s for the better - plenty of guys got their jobs through connections and various other just happened to be there - I’d hate that dude doing stuff for me too - guys worried about all these things must be insecure - maybe why it’s linked to finding chicks to date in shops….

Grow a set, support women, support everyone - you might find women find you attractive snd you can punt for fun or whatever reason you want to - we have a long way to go still it seems

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Chinchin View Post
    Some people do need a reality check. I remember being at university when the last big wave came through, man, it was just non-stop, in your face, shit. Nothing wrong with equality…equality of opportunity, general fairness, etc.

But I started to realise some peoples idea of feminism/equality is about power and control, disguised as equality.

Some workplace policies of having 50% women in senior positions is an example (like at my workplace). For most jobs, gender is irrelevant, shouldn’t even be a factor in the job criteria but here we are. If the senior positions have been mostly men, just means a lot of the new opportunities go to women in order to adhere to the policy and right this so-called wrong. And companies (including mine) make big PR noise about it too, and people seem to love it. I don’t get it.

Imagine a doctor (doesn’t matter man or woman) telling you they got there because of some arbitrary 50/50 gender quota policy right before they operated on you, I’m sure you couldn’t help but be a little worried. Anyway, I’d rather not think too much about it and I’m glad I’m older and already up the proverbial ladder, can’t imagine starting my career now.

Sticking to the topic of the thread, my friend married a ML, he’s not into punting, met her through a friend. It’s been going relatively strong but I’d say that’s a small minority, she stopped immediately after they got engaged and has been working an admin office job ever since, and it used to bother my friend she was still a ML when they were dating. I reckon the odds are stacked against you. If you think “nah, it’ll be different for me” then good luck to you!

As some have mentioned already, thinking of it as a simple business transaction is probably for the best, but love is strange.
    Regarding the 50/50 bullshit - should be by merit - like ffs - I laugh when I see woman say "I am woman.... hear me roar"

I put it this way - it I had to be brain surgery, and there was 2 hospitals that could do it, one was the 50/50 bullshit rule, and the other was best doctors by merit get the job, I know which hospital I'd be booking into!!!

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    If anyone looking for an ML to fall for, maybe this is your chance.

https://brisbane.locanto.com.au/ID_5...assage-33.html

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Tamen View Post
    If anyone looking for an ML to fall for, maybe this is your chance.

https://brisbane.locanto.com.au/ID_5...assage-33.html
    Lol this is hilarious

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jamesyouare View Post
    If a relationship is built on fuck friend yep can see it working but proper relationships are built on trust, respect etc

Blah blah it can be done….go for it then but she’s handled a lot of dick and yes deserves a relationship so building one not started through work could work but not met through work - oh I don’t suck dick anymore and I won’t go…..until I get horny

Each to their own - but unless other factors not sure why the relationship cannot start out of the shop - on both sides

In regards to the world changing - while some things can be taken too far (oh the old power argument) let’s be honest and say it’s for the better - plenty of guys got their jobs through connections and various other just happened to be there - I’d hate that dude doing stuff for me too - guys worried about all these things must be insecure - maybe why it’s linked to finding chicks to date in shops….

Grow a set, support women, support everyone - you might find women find you attractive snd you can punt for fun or whatever reason you want to - we have a long way to go still it seems
    Men and Women reached equality about 30-35 years ago. Since then its been far better to be a Woman than a Man. Theyre not oppressed. The male suicide stats alone prove me correct. People dont off themselves when their lives are better than others. Divorce rape, false rape allegations where a woman can point the finger and put you in jail with the only evidence being her fake tears.

"Grow a set, support women, support everyone - you might find women find you attractive"

So you can be a wage slave for a whore that will eventually take your house in a divorce, deny you access to your kids -- that you later find out arent even yours. Thats not supporting women. Its being a bitch with no balls. "Grow a set" my arse.

Before you say it, no never married, no children, but lets just say I work in an environment where I've seen the above happen over and over again and then the guy killed himself - after hearing advice like yours his whole life. What you refer to as "supporting women" is actually male servitude. No decent Woman would expect a Man to do that. Women today want a 1950s provider husband, but are too arrogant to be 1950s housewives. Thats not equality. Women want the luxury of being whores from aged 16 to 30 and then expect a decent wage earning guy to wife up a used up slut when she's half way to losing her looks. Hence the female anger over the recent abortion stuff. That want us to marry whores. Fk that. I'm not bitter. I'm just laughing thinking a smart financially independent dude like me is expected to be the wage slave to someone like that who will become a landwhale, six months after the wedding, and expect me to see her as "the prize" and treat her like she's a queen, while she emasculates me in front of her friends. Society is going to sht, because women are getting more power and they are literally agents of drama and chaos. We Men built society, its our job to keep it from falling apart. Women dont care about society, or doing the hard yards to keep law and order . Thats a sacred duty for us Men, so spare me the feminist gas lighting that I'm apparently weak or dont have balls. Feminism has all but destroyed the Male led nuclear family, which is the one thing that keeps society sane. When Men have family control, they will fight and die to protect his castle and family. when WW3 happens, we will see the difference in tenacity in fighting between the countries that believe Men should be the head of the households, and those that dont...

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by Batting100 View Post
    Show me an example of a “woman being praised just because she’s a woman”

What an absolute load of bullshit
    I take it you have no social media accounts? Damn I see that every day. Usually followed by posts that say "wow, she so brave and strong."

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Cool

Men and Women reached equality about 30-35 years ago. Since then its been far better to be a Woman than a Man. Theyre not oppressed. The male suicide stats alone prove me correct. People dont off themselves when their lives are better than others. Divorce rape, false rape allegations where a woman can point the finger and put you in jail with the only evidence being her fake tears.

"Grow a set, support women, support everyone - you might find women find you attractive"

So you can be a wage slave for a whore that will eventually take your house in a divorce, deny you access to your kids -- that you later find out arent even yours. Thats not supporting women. Its being a bitch with no balls. "Grow a set" my arse.

Before you say it, no never married, no children, but lets just say I work in an environment where I've seen the above happen over and over again and then the guy killed himself - after hearing advice like yours his whole life. What you refer to as "supporting women" is actually male servitude. No decent Woman would expect a Man to do that. Women today want a 1950s provider husband, but are too arrogant to be 1950s housewives. Thats not equality. Women want the luxury of being whores from aged 16 to 30 and then expect a decent wage earning guy to wife up a used up slut when she's half way to losing her looks. Hence the female anger over the recent abortion stuff. That want us to marry whores. Fk that. I'm not bitter. I'm just laughing thinking a smart financially independent dude like me is expected to be the wage slave to someone like that who will become a landwhale, six months after the wedding, and expect me to see her as "the prize" and treat her like she's a queen, while she emasculates me in front of her friends. Society is going to sht, because women are getting more power and they are literally agents of drama and chaos. We Men built society, its our job to keep it from falling apart. Women dont care about society, or doing the hard yards to keep law and order . Thats a sacred duty for us Men, so spare me the feminist gas lighting that I'm apparently weak or dont have balls. Feminism has all but destroyed the Male led nuclear family, which is the one thing that keeps society sane. When Men have family control, they will fight and die to protect his castle and family. when WW3 happens, we will see the difference in tenacity in fighting between the countries that believe Men should be the head of the households, and those that dont...

So was there any TT?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Eggs.Fertiliser View Post
    Lol this is hilarious
    Even more funny, she’s got 34 followers….the mind boggles!!!

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by RLC View Post
    Avoid where possible commitment 😂

Just trying to share my experiences- my #1 tip is to enjoy any extra time you get with a sex worker but don’t get in too deep mate.
    Agree 100%...........

Senior Member(無間使者)

This is why the world is messed up but I respect our individual views..

I don’t agree about being a wage slave - you can live how you want but if a woman gets fat it’s maybe because there is no reason to try - it’s a 2 way street and does anyone communicate?

Anyway if your complaining it’s sour grapes - would not be complaining if you could walk into a 200k job with a model at home

Put some effort in anyone can get what they want - simple

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jamesyouare View Post
    This is why the world is messed up but I respect our individual views..

I don’t agree about being a wage slave - you can live how you want but if a woman gets fat it’s maybe because there is no reason to try - it’s a 2 way street and does anyone communicate?

Anyway if your complaining it’s sour grapes - would not be complaining if you could walk into a 200k job with a model at home

Put some effort in anyone can get what they want - simple
    Its not sour grapes. I have an interest in politics and the more power women get, society gets more narcisstic, Men lose hope and then society collapses. Then comes anarchy or invasion by a larger country (in our case china) and we are destroyed. The study of history shows this time and time again. Dont allow feminism to trick you into thinking the educated Men among us are just crying over sour grapes. There's more to life than just relationships with women. For the record, I do well with women, never married etc, happy successful batchelor, but I do work in an area where I see men being divorced raped time and time again. Its not sour grapes to take precautions to prevent that. Its being smart.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    OK, Im just going to put it out there - the world is fucked and we are already falling off the cliff...

The only thing to fix this now is WWWIII and the planet becomes like the walking dead - that will reset all the greed, western woke, equality of outcome instead of equality of opportunity, and corruption.

That will be the great reset as these billionaires talk about over in Switzerland....

Enjoy the rest of your day/life

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by AChigurh View Post
    Couldn't agree more.
    I worked in 'healthcare' for more than 30y. And the more women took charge, the more the whole system went to shits. Their genetically encoded needs for safety, security, risk-aversity, plannability, etc. resulted in record-sized bureaucracies, and the whole system has been suffocated with standards, guidelines, policies etc. - that often enough even contradict each other...
    Nowadays, in the women-managed healthcare system you are better off killing a patient whilst adhearing to 'standards' than thinking outside the box and actually helping someone. And if you are, say a surgeon, it doesn't matter anymore how well you operate and what your results are, as long as you are soft-spoken, polite and submissive, nothing will ever happen to you....
    Problems don't ever get solved, but there is meeting after meeting to talk about them....
    Gosh, I better stop.....not good for my blood pressure.....
    Thanks for sharing…..that’s a fantastic insight to why our healthcare system is rooted!!!

Over the years, had a couple of operations to fix injuries. Currently, got two more elective surgeries pending.
    This time around, the whole process has changed. The Specialists/Surgeons, I’m dealing with, are fantastic. However, the fat Karen’s, who run the show, are an absolute nightmare to deal with!!!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by joeblow251 View Post
    OK, Im just going to put it out there - the world is fucked and we are already falling off the cliff...

The only thing to fix this now is WWWIII and the planet becomes like the walking dead - that will reset all the greed, western woke, equality of outcome instead of equality of opportunity, and corruption.

That will be the great reset as these billionaires talk about over in Switzerland....

Enjoy the rest of your day/life
    Wow, you’re too much of an over-thinker for me….I’m far more basic….lol.
    The constant pressure about equality of income, corporate greed, recycling, Green Energy, renewables, ‘save the planet’…blah, blah
    My argument, point of view….planet isn’t worth saving cause of the scum that lives on it.
    Burn coal, live for today.
    Be nice to the ML’s, tip well….fortune will reward you….lol

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I fell for a ml once , got up appologised for the broken furniture. and left .

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I did actually fall for a SB in my recent past. She was 'only' 19 years younger than me, not a big stretch given my last SB was 35 years younger. She was an very attractive divorced MILF, two kids, wonderful cook. If I was rebooting my career she would be a great partner for events, socials, entertaining, fabulous dress sense. We did keep up the SD/SB for a year. BUT of course she needed money for kids, schooling and over time I could feel the ball-breaking aspects of her personality coming through. Her experience with two previous husbands did make me question her suitability. I decided to cut and run. She is having a great life I am sure with the next sucker, I am also continuing my great life. No harm done.

It was nice to be involved with her but ultimately our initial meeting through "money' always impacted our changes of success.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    What is this forum coming to. Some very divisive issue here and no abuse or threatening language from the posters. That's not the norm on here. Maybe we've grown up.

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast