Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Choreography of a Double

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Meng View Post
    Are they good enough friends that they don't need to switch condoms between pussies?
    spot on.

this is the right question to ask.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by woodland View Post
    spot on.

this is the right question to ask.
    The girls would have to be bisexual and into each other as well as enjoying a good shlong.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I have had two doubles, firstly with two smoking hot girls at 84a Artarmon, both naked from the start and one got so wet just watching the other girl stroking my cock. The other double was getting the pork chop ML ato bring the dirty flirty boss lady in to watch me cum at the Massage shop at Westmead. Both a huge turn on. Maybe it’s time to try a triple!

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by jacobus View Post
    I have had two doubles, firstly with two smoking hot girls at 84a Artarmon, both naked from the start and one got so wet just watching the other girl stroking my cock. The other double was getting the pork chop ML ato bring the dirty flirty boss lady in to watch me cum at the Massage shop at Westmead. Both a huge turn on. Maybe it’s time to try a triple!
    Damn, that sounds really good. You must be going to MLs for a long time to be able to do that. All I read says that it takes time to get extras from MLs

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Not a long time, I just sometimes I try and tick something off the bucket list

That includes a triple

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12