Date : 29th Jun
Venue : 14 Burwood concord massage
Looks :4/10
English :2/10
Service :4/10

Saw the pics of the new girl Myra on WeChat and decided to give a try. Firstly one of the pics used was from last years girl Mina so I was super excited as she had fallen off the grid . She had a real peach bum and this one also said that she has a kardashian booty
Part 1 : booked 45 mins session for $55
She walks in the room in jeans shorts and a t shirt all sweaty .she is probably mid 30’s with an average body … I couldn’t see that kardashian bum or big boobs as was mentioned ..
I asked her if she has been busy as she was all sweaty and asked if her if she wants to take a shower. She didn’t understand as she hardly spoke any English.
Anyways she started massaging me and it was quite light pressure .
She was speaking mostly Chinese and I didn’t understand so we couldn’t communicate much.
She started straight away brushing my balls and teasing me.
So 5 mins in the massage and she asks me to turn over … I was surprised but why not .. so I flipped over

Part 2 : she asked me straight away if she should take off her clothes and I said yes!! She asked for $50 and asked to pay first . So I got up and gave it to her . She takes off her bra and there I see a c cup with big pointy nipples . She is fit for her age .. she then takes her shorts off but tells me she has period so won’t take her panties off.
Fair enough but I am disappointed that the shop didn’t tell me in advance..
anyways I touch her boobs and she says touch only once and if I want to suck then then another $50.. and she starts stroking my cock .
I had already turned off as she kept asking for more money if I wanted to suck her nipples . I politely declined and laid back .not much you can do when she has periods and you can clearly see the big white pads sticking out from the side of her big underwear …
She kept stroking and finally I came on a semi solid errection..
I got up showered and just saw the time as it had only been 20 mins ..
I just left in 20 mins with a really disappointing session..
From there I went to 227 N Strathfield and had an amazing punt ..