Venue : 227 N Strathfield
    Looks :8/10
    Body type : Athletic
    Massage :9/10
    English :9/10
    Service :9.5/10 always
    Price :70 for massage 1 hour + $50 nhj /$80 B2B/ No FS
    Value for money : 100%

Visited my fav girl Carol @ 227 N Strathfield.
    I have been seeing her for the last 3 years so we are very comfortable with each other .
    It’s advertised that she is from Hong King but she is from China . She lived in HK briefly for a bit so she likes to tell everyone that she is from HK..

Part 1:
    Her massage is professional . She has taken proper course so she managed to give me a deep tissue for 30 mins . She opened every knot that was bothering me . The pressure is strong .
    She has got amazing hands

Part 2: she does a great transition. Brushed my balls and plays with the bum and slowly brushing the hole . She would lick the back of my ear .
    She asks me to turnover . She then does a full Cath bath and slowly licks one nipple at a time with her hand stroking my balls ..
    She gives a kiss and then goes down. Slowly engulfing one ball at a time in her mouth . She does some amazing tongue work.
    She then takes off her clothes . She has perky soft c cups which is gladly suck on one at a time ..
    She has an athletic body perhaps size 7. Nice shapely firm bum which I grab them and I kiss them . I ask her for 69 and she agrees ..it’s not the first time we have done it ..She tells me that she has drawn some boundaries now and stopped FS and doesn’t do daty too anymore .
    Sorry guys she used to do FS and I have done that many times at diff shops with her but off late she has stopped it .. because she knows me she agrees to 69 . I just love eating her while she is working on my cock.
    I come in no time splashing everything on her ..
    I get up , clean up , dress up and give her a big kiss and leave happy!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    had a good session with Carol, definitely agree on the transition being great - she runs around your upper thigh in a way that made me instinctively lift up my pelvis to give her better access, where she fondled my balls and stroked me a bit before moving back down the leg, then returning later.. nice. Part 1 in general was very relaxing.
    Part 2 was sensual. She has a beautiful jawline and neck when she was giving catbath - not quite the same but from that angle, without my glasses, I could almost feel like I was with JAV star Minami Aizawa.
    Didn't get the ball treatment described, wasn't expecting to, sounds like a treat for a loyal client I took too long and finished myself off while she stroked and squeezed my thighs and balls, as is usually the case when I sense MLs feeling impatient/sore, but she put in a lot of effort, my fault as usual. Hugged and kissed her goodbye, back into the cold night, felt completely relaxed.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Thanks for the review mat

Shop Owner

Lovely ❤️ Carol is working tomorrow
    Please call for your booking
    ☎️ : (02) 9743 3401
    0468 388 823

Shop Owner
    Lovely Carol is working today
    Please call for your booking
    ☎️ : (02) 9743 3401
    0468 388 823