Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Clicking with a WL, exchanged numbers and she asked for my photo. What the hell is going on?

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)

Clicking with a WL, exchanged numbers and she asked for my photo. What the hell is going on?

I have been seen a WL many times now, lost count. We exchanged phone numbers a few weeks ago on her request and talk on a app she invited me to. We have not met outside the shop. A few weeks ago she texted me asking for my photo. I obliged

I have no doubt I am a good client and she is making lots of money from me, but why ask for the photo. I know I am weak and don’t want to develop feelings for her. I am single and I know I get lonely. I think I should start to see other girls but I am addicted.

I have been punting for about 3 years with COVID in the middle so I think I am inexperienced.

What do you guys think?
    Last edited by ditchtheboss; 04-07-2022 at 10:50 PM. Reason: Privacy

Banned
    ZzzZZzzzzzZzZz...

So you started an account here just to write fantasy novels? Why don't you do something useful such as post after reports?

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)

I kind of wish it was fantasy

Quote Originally Posted by JohnJones View Post
    ZzzZZzzzzzZzZz...

So you started an account here just to write fantasy novels? Why don't you do something useful such as post after reports?
    Dude I honestly wish it was fantasy
    Last edited by ditchtheboss; 04-07-2022 at 10:49 PM. Reason: Privacy

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnJones View Post
    ZzzZZzzzzzZzZz...

Has she got a sister?

Waiting for Part II and Part III of the story.

you should go out with her and fall in love, in a few weeks, come back here and ask punters for love advice....

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)

Clearly this has not happened before to anyone

I expect and can take the sarcasm. It appears to me that something like this has never happened to anyone here.

I hope there is someone who can give me actual input on what happens when you are clicking with a WL. I have read several times today to pay, fuck and leave. I think I need to do that and stop the text messages perhaps, this is to protect myself from what appears to be an unavoidable unhappy ending

Hopefully balls deep inside an Asian girl
    Either she needs your photo to masturbate with or it’s some kind of identity theft…. Could be both.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)

Hahaha

Quote Originally Posted by BlackToad View Post
    Either she needs your photo to masturbate with or it’s some kind of identity theft…. Could be both.
    Certainly I don’t think I am masturbate material. I might check my bank account about the identity theft 🤣🤣🤣

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by BlackToad View Post
    I don't think I am masturbation material. I might check my bank account for the identity theft though

Senior Member(無間使者)

Exhabge

Be careful when sharing details. Sounds dodgy to me

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Is she Chinese and she asked for your photo?
    You're in trouble now. Not sure if you heard but they would share your photo around monks and priest back at home. They do voodoo spell etc to make you fall in love with her, make you addicted. You said it yourself, you're getting weak. Weaker by the moment. You spent money on her. Obviously it's working.
    Only way to get yourself out of this is pay another monk about $369.69 to break the spell..
    goodluck

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Probably something stupidly simple like giving your contact card in her phone your photo so she can tell the 24 Doug's from each other.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by 1inchguy View Post
    You're in trouble now. Not sure if you heard but they would share your photo around monks and priest back at home. They do voodoo spell etc to make you fall in love with her, make you addicted. You said it yourself, you're getting weak. Weaker by the moment. You spent money on her. Obviously it's working.
    Only way to get yourself out of this is pay another monk about $369.69 to break the spell..
    goodluck
    Hopefully op pay quickly to avoid from happening

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Invest your life savings in the crypto she's going to suggest you buy
    My level of sarcasm depends on your level of stupidity.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by 1inchguy View Post
    goodluck
    Since OP have her photo he can do the same
    OP should pay the monk to get her to pay him to fuck her in apartment and give him weekly allowance to punt other girls.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Who knows, she could show your photo with other WL friends to see if your punt at other shops and girls, almost like a jealousy thing

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)

Jealousy thing?

Quote Originally Posted by JJBlows View Post
    Who knows, she could show your photo with other WL friends to see if your punt at other shops and girls, almost like a jealousy thing
    Jealousy? I didn't think they care. We are just the ATM machine, or so I thought

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by ditchtheboss View Post
    I have been seen a WL many times now, lost count, including frequent 4 hour sessions....
    What do you do on a massage table for 4 hours? Playing Chinese chess?

1 hour is more than enough for everything you want to do in a FS.

Please donate the spending on the other 3 hours on a worthwhile charity and gather good karma to book a good seat in heavens for the next life.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)

4 hour sessions

Quote Originally Posted by Sibon View Post
    What do you do on a massage table for 4 hours? Playing Chinese chess?

1 hour is more than enough for everything you want to do in a FS.

Please donate the spending on the other 3 hours on a worthwhile charity and gather good karma to book a good seat in heavens for the next life.
    She is WL not ML. We have sex a few times, cuddle each other, more sex, talk and the off I go, happy as Larry.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    From The Land of China

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast