Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast

Thread: Clicking with a WL, exchanged numbers and she asked for my photo. What the hell is going on?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by ditchtheboss View Post
    Manot, I appreciate the strong words and sentiment behind them. I know I am meek but not woeful, I have a weak heart I know. She does her job pretty well, makes me feel special and I get the human touch and sex that we see them for. After a few, not many, repeat sessions she saw me driving into the driveway, knows I am single and have a very well remunerated profession and I think from there she started the game. Good morning messages, sleep well messages, what are you doing today, send me your photo, let’s have dinner together, etc.., caught myself falling for it and thanks to the bros here I already started a detox. There are many more girls to see and have fun with. What I feel for her is infatuation, which is simply another word for lustful passion.

Will continue on my detox. I haven’t seen MLs, only WLs so last week I started my adventure with MLs and it has been fantastic. My plan is to see all girls in this particular shop and move on to another shop nearby after that.

Once again I appreciate the strong words of warning.

Good to hear that. Stay strong 💪🏼 and hump the whole herd 🤙🏼

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Firstly, thank you for all the posts and strong advice. They have been heeded.

So, since I first wrote this post, I saw her a couple of times, the messages continued, I watched myself and decided to cut her out cold turkey. The messages continue and I am responding, she hasn't asked when I will see her again as it has just been about one week or so and my frequency with her was weekly or sometimes less frequently if I travel for work. I WILL NOT SEE HER AGAIN AND WILL NOT RETURN TO THE SHOP! It is a shame as it is one of the good shops but I have not found the world of MLs.

For about one week and a half I have been going to the one shop and have seen 3 girls, including one last night. I am not going to get into the merits/not of MLs vs WLs, I am just enjoying the ride. The 3 girsl I saw were great and 2 gave me CBJ and 1 BBBJ. All girl were gorgeous and last night was the best. The desensitizing is working.

I am planning on going to a FS shop but my plan is to go with the mindset to fuck the girl really hard and then walk away limping. Not to mistreat or abuse them, but get the service that I am paying for which in this case will be PSE as hard as I can get.

Her messages do something to me and I have to cut that out as well. Just trying to do the right thing by her, having said that I read other posts of girls having 2 or 3 boyfriends and all the shit that goes on so I am starting to think that I should cut off the messages cold turkey as well as it will speed up my recovery.

I will fuck the girls in every way I can until my dick can't take it anymore, then I will go back for more.

Thank you all!

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    If you're not going back to see her block the number.
    My level of sarcasm depends on your level of stupidity.

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by dotcumdotinyou View Post
    If you're not going back to see her block the number.
    Actually really good advice, speaking from experience.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Thank you folks. It is a shame though as I like the shop.

Once I read these messages I blocked the number as well.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Wait a month or two till you've lost the "feels" for this girl then go back to the shop and see someone else. If she bumps into you tell her you've been too busy to get back to her and continue the booking with the other girl.
    Does two things lets her know you've extracted her hooks from you and shows her who's really in charge.
    My level of sarcasm depends on your level of stupidity.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    I was thinking something like that. I really like the shop. I read somewhere that a guy bumped into his previous frequent WL in the lineup and she walked out, got him by his hands and took him to a room. I don't think she is that kind of girl, but really who knows. I can always refuse and go with another girl anyway.

I might take your advice!

Between now and then I will continue with the debauchery involved in my detoxing.

Cheers

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I was thinking something like that. I really like the shop. I read somewhere that a guy bumped into his previous frequent WL in the lineup and she walked out, got him by his hands and took him to a room. I don't think she is that kind of girl, but really who knows. I can always refuse and go with another girl anyway.

I might take your advice!

Between now and then I will continue with the debauchery involved in my detoxing.

Cheers
    Good luck dude. Punting shouldn't be causing you any grief. I remember a conversation I had with mates where one said I don't see them as hookers, I see them as real people. Our response they are real people who are hookers

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by OneandDone View Post
    Good luck dude. Punting shouldn't be causing you any grief. I remember a conversation I had with mates where one said I don't see them as hookers, I see them as real people. Our response they are real people who are hookers
    Thanks mate. I switched now from WLs to MLs and I am enjoying the change. I have blocked the WL, she kept on sending me lovely messages that could really get one in trouble and give mixed messages. Good morning messages, sleep well, photos, what are you doing, etc... looked and felt really genuine. I thought of responding in the same way by asking what she was doing but the answer was going to be probably that she was taking a big fat dick in her pussy and then CIM. Who wants to hear that?

I still question if she was for real but the Bros here have really opened by eyes.

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    Thanks mate. I switched now from WLs to MLs and I am enjoying the change. I have blocked the WL, she kept on sending me lovely messages that could really get one in trouble and give mixed messages. Good morning messages, sleep well, photos, what are you doing, etc... looked and felt really genuine. I thought of responding in the same way by asking what she was doing but the answer was going to be probably that she was taking a big fat dick in her pussy and then CIM. Who wants to hear that?

I still question if she was for real but the Bros here have really opened by eyes.
    Careful of MLs bro. There’s a lot more leeway for heart to heart talks in an RNT.
    If you’re a moth and WLs were the flame, then MLs could potentially be a fricking bonfire.

Maybe start with shorter sessions (no more than 45 mins at a time) until you’ve seen enough different girls to be numb to the whole GFE feeling.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by GoldfishMan View Post
    Careful of MLs bro. There’s a lot more leeway for heart to heart talks in an RNT.
    If you’re a moth and WLs were the flame, then MLs could potentially be a fricking bonfire.

Maybe start with shorter sessions (no more than 45 mins at a time) until you’ve seen enough different girls to be numb to the whole GFE feeling.
    Thanks for the advice bro!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Gee, less than 2 weeks from thread start and he's ditch'd the girl and moved on...

Great, so when do we learn who and where ?
    Its been a while, but I wouldn't mind a WL chasing me a bit at the moment.

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by bummer View Post
    Gee, less than 2 weeks from thread start and he's ditch'd the girl and moved on...

Isn't the OP a doctor and the WL knew?

It was basically chaching in her eyes and she started chasing him.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Meng View Post

It was basically chaching in eyes and starting chasing him.
    bet we will never know...

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by Meng View Post

It was basically chaching in her eyes and she started chasing him.
    Bros, there was a pretty unfortunate incident that resulted in everyone in the shop finding out what I do.

I was walking downstairs and in front of me there was one of the girls trying to manage the stairs wearing some ridiculous high heel shoes. It was a good view for me, always enjoy that but I digress. She tripped, lost her balanced and had a massive fall. She was concussed and broke an arm. You can imagine the commotion. All the girls who were not getting fucked came out to see what was happening, mamasang, etc... I helped to stabilize the girl and gave her some medication I had in my bag just to help her with the pain until the ambos arrived.

The good side of the story is that the shop always welcomes me, I got my session for free, but the downside is that they all found out what I do and unfortunately that changes things. I continued with my frequent WL until things got a little more complicated as you can see in this thread.

I know of many doctors and dentists who punt very frequently.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by bummer View Post

I would obviously never disclose who and where. The chasing is always fun, what is not fun is the emotional game that can really get to anyone, including the girls if they get involved.

One thing is fucking them hard and getting the service we pay for, it is another thing all together to engage in emotional manipulation that can really hurt people very deeply. These girls choose to cope with a very hard profession that we know leaves psychological scars behind, we don't need to add to it. This would get both of us hurt and I won't do it to her or myself.

Cheers

Banned
    Bros, there was a pretty unfortunate incident that resulted in everyone in the shop finding out what I do.

I was walking downstairs and in front of me there was one of the girls trying to manage the stairs wearing some ridiculous high heel shoes. It was a good view for me, always enjoy that but I digress. She tripped, lost her balanced and had a massive fall. She was concussed and broke an arm. You can imagine the commotion. All the girls who were not getting fucked came out to see what was happening, mamasang, etc... I helped to stabilize the girl and gave her some medication I had in my bag just to help her with the pain until the ambos arrived.

The good side of the story is that the shop always welcomes me, I got my session for free, but the downside is that they all found out what I do and unfortunately that changes things. I continued with my frequent WL until things got a little more complicated as you can see in this thread.

I know of many doctors and dentists who punt very frequently.
    Girls find out quickly and may bring up medical issues during the session that eats into your time of fun.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by cuteguy View Post
    Girls find out quickly and may bring up medical issues during the session that eats into your time of fun.
    That hasn't happened yet. I would point them to their own doctor anyway.

Banned
    That hasn't happened yet. I would point them to their own doctor anyway.
    Some girls certainly do require some advice about the risks of oral sex. Surprised so many don't know about them or have never done their own research. You would have thought when the girls get checked (that's if they do) that the doctors or nurses in those sexual health clinics give them a rundown of possible risks and what to look out for in their line of work. However, some girls will not reveal they are working as prostitutes because they arrived here on visas.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by cuteguy View Post
    Some girls certainly do require some advice about the risks of oral sex. Surprised so many don't know about them or have never done their own research. You would have thought when the girls get checked (that's if they do) that the doctors or nurses in those sexual health clinics give them a rundown of possible risks and what to look out for in their line of work. However, some girls will not reveal they are working as prostitutes because they arrived here on visas.
    Yes, my previous frequent asked me and we had a conversation about various things. I think there is also a language barrier. I believe they can access social workers speaking their language and are trained to advise them but if they are not even getting tested as frequently as they should, I doubt any of them would ever speak to a social worker.

One challenge we have is the pressure in FS shops to provide BBBJ as part of the standard service. If you add to that clients adking for CIM then the risk for them increases exponentially.

So that I am not a hypocrite, I have once allowed a girl to take my CIM at Roseville Rose in a double a few years ago. I wouldn’t do it again as I feel bad for them.

There are many other risks as we all know.

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast