Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Clicking with a WL, exchanged numbers and she asked for my photo. What the hell is going on?

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by ditchtheboss View Post
    Oh no! How did it end? I really didn't think they cared. But I suppose it is about their revenue, keep the repeat clients is good for the money.
    Its didnt end, she just got jealous or felt insecure i saw another girl there. She don't need me for her revenue, she is a ginza girl and is always booked out even with out me coming to see her. Even though she is a WL they are still the same as other females

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by JJBlows View Post
    Its didnt end, she just got jealous or felt insecure i saw another girl there. She don't need me for her revenue, she is a ginza girl and is always booked out even with out me coming to see her. Even though she is a WL they are still the same as other females
    Oh I see, thanks mate. I will do a detox from her to get my head right. The play is nice and it feels good but I don't want any drama for me or her.

Having said that, my detox will be from other places so this doesn't happen. With my bad luck I will probably see someone in another brothel or massage parlour that she knows.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I'm going to play devils advocate here.

Why not just go along with and and enjoy the ride?
    Us men don't just have sexual urges that need satisfying, there are other needs to like companionship.
    If its something that this WL can service (fake or real), i mean why not right?

I would put some safe guards in place, like a safe word, or just going in with an open mind but with already accepting the fact it could be all bs.
    Like the experience could expand to going on a date perhaps? You might enjoy that kind of companionship, maybe even the free sex after.
    But the moment something fishy comes up, like fake weddings, or sending money to her Banana Republic prince, its time to use that safety net and press the eject button!

just my 2 cents.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by The Sampler View Post
    I'm going to play devils advocate here.

Why not just go along with and and enjoy the ride?
    Us men don't just have sexual urges that need satisfying, there are other needs to like companionship.
    If its something that this WL can service (fake or real), i mean why not right?

I would put some safe guards in place, like a safe word, or just going in with an open mind but with already accepting the fact it could be all bs.
    Like the experience could expand to going on a date perhaps? You might enjoy that kind of companionship, maybe even the free sex after.
    But the moment something fishy comes up, like fake weddings, or sending money to her Banana Republic prince, its time to use that safety net and press the eject button!

just my 2 cents.
    That's a great idea, what I am mindful of is that I know I am one of those weak guys. At least I know and can be aware of it. I am really tempted to do just that, watch it and see how it goes. I like your idea of the safety net, thank you.

I think to help me to stay detached I will just see other girls to keep me in perspective. I will try a massage parlour this week, I have only seen WLs so will try a ML.

I am not in the ride for free sex, although if it comes I will not resist. Being the kind of guy I am, I won't be able to have a long time relationship with a WL, I might just see how this one goes.

Thank you so much

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by cuteguy View Post
    If your girl was Thai and she asked a photo then she's probably going to check a Thai website that has posts from Thai girls about Westerners (farangs). This was exposed by a blogger who went under the name of David Bond. He was travelling around Asia picking up girls and revealing his tips in how to meet Asian girls. In return, many girls turned against him for doing this. That's why Thai girls check before going out with a foreigner whether he is a playboy or as Thais say 'butterfly'. By the way, David Bond continues to travel the world and have his harems while making good money out of his YouTube clips.
    No, she is not Thai and not from Ginza, but a stunner nevertheless, at least to me

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by RLC View Post
    I am a level 93 Warlock in WoW, would I suffice with my mad wizardry skills to do remove the spell? ��
    What do you got to worry, you got succubus to cleanse you

Quote Originally Posted by unixrules View Post
    Detox bro. Plenty of other WLs around. Detox on them !
    This.
    We are humans, we got a heart and a dick and somewhere there's the brain.
    The heart just wants to be loved, the dick wants to fuck. The brain knows what to do but can be ruled by other two.

See other wl/ml and then you find out how you truly feel.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by 1inchguy View Post
    What do you got to worry, you got succubus to cleanse you

This.
    The heart just wants to be loved, the dick wants to fuck. The brain knows what to do but can be ruled by other two.

See other wl/ml and then you find out how you truly feel.
    I need the detox. Jap girls do that to you sometimes

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    i know just the guy for detox. Ask Carissawhore for WS leads!

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by 1inchguy View Post
    Inside every man there's a tug-of-war between his dick, his brain, and his heart.
    The brain says to the heart I need your blood to perform and function, and the dick says to the heart I need your blood to sustain an erection.....who wins? The heart decides.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by woodland View Post
    i know just the guy for detox. Ask Carissawhore for WS leads!
    What do you mean by WS leads?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Ditch, if 'WL Relationship' was a horse, she has about a 1% chance of a win in the big race called life with you. Are those odds you'd bet on?

If you're in need of a little heart boost, enjoy the emotional ride, enjoy the attention. But no more.

To her you're something she craves; a stable, older fella with a wallet. It ain't love. Her WL world is likely quite messy. Frankly this is why i stick to MLs; they're mainly young students doing this for money while they have their looks. The ones I've met are stable with plans to set themselves up back home with property or businesses.

My advice, if you want it, is to get yourself a suite of regulars that you click with, treat them with respect and enjoy great sex that you walk away from with nothing but a happy smile and a lighter wallet.

Hope it ends well for you mate.

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    I have been seen a WL many times now, lost count. We exchanged phone numbers a few weeks ago on her request and talk on a app she invited me to. We have not met outside the shop. A few weeks ago she texted me asking for my photo. I obliged

I have no doubt I am a good client and she is making lots of money from me, but why ask for the photo.

What do you guys think?
    Surely you would've asked her why she wanted your photo?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Let's be clear this is a "transaction" not a connection. If this ends up being a relationship it will be a commercial one and if u have the wallet and get lucky with the right girl they sometimes work. (Usually 25+ age gap)

Personally I don't take numbers, socials anymore. Eventually you'll stop replying and then feel like shit for stringing them along even if just a few months. yes and they do share info ... For most punters you either want to be anonymous or if known just be the guy who comes to fuck. I'd rather get a dog

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by OneandDone View Post
    Let's be clear this is a "transaction" not a connection. If this ends up being a relationship it will be a commercial one and if u have the wallet and get lucky with the right girl they sometimes work. (Usually 25+ age gap)

Personally I don't take numbers, socials anymore. Eventually you'll stop replying and then feel like shit for stringing them along even if just a few months. yes and they do share info ... For most punters you either want to be anonymous or if known just be the guy who comes to fuck. I'd rather get a dog
    I also thought it was a transaction until she asked for the photo. It then completely fucked me up with the illusion that’s why I started this thread. The bros are helping me, thank you.

My penis has strong feelings for her. Having said that I can see the feelings starting to come up and I started getting those visceral feelings. Bad sign for me. I will back right off.

It appears that apart from the Thai girls, nobody experienced this before.

For the bros!

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by DayMan69 View Post
    Ditch, if 'WL Relationship' was a horse, she has about a 1% chance of a win in the big race called life with you. Are those odds you'd bet on?

If you're in need of a little heart boost, enjoy the emotional ride, enjoy the attention. But no more.

To her you're something she craves; a stable, older fella with a wallet. It ain't love. Her WL world is likely quite messy. Frankly this is why i stick to MLs; they're mainly young students doing this for money while they have their looks. The ones I've met are stable with plans to set themselves up back home with property or businesses.

My advice, if you want it, is to get yourself a suite of regulars that you click with, treat them with respect and enjoy great sex that you walk away from with nothing but a happy smile and a lighter wallet.

Hope it ends well for you mate.
    Thanks mate. Your advice is valuable. Like I wrote in the other reply, her messages to me are giving me visceral feelings which is very dangerous. She is saying all the right things. I can more than support her but that would probably mess up my brain too much. Not worth the psychological issues. The bills from my shrink will be higher than what I have already spent with her.

Thanks again bro!

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by GoldfishMan View Post
    Surely you would've asked her why she wanted your photo?
    I did mate, her answer made my heart skip a beat. It shows how good they are or how weak I am.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Damn it bros, this is a world I didn’t know existed. I take my hat off to the bros who can keep it a transaction.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    That's a great idea, what I am mindful of is that I know I am one of those weak guys. At least I know and can be aware of it. I am really tempted to do just that, watch it and see how it goes. I like your idea of the safety net, thank you.

I think to help me to stay detached I will just see other girls to keep me in perspective. I will try a massage parlour this week, I have only seen WLs so will try a ML.

I am not in the ride for free sex, although if it comes I will not resist. Being the kind of guy I am, I won't be able to have a long time relationship with a WL, I might just see how this one goes.

Thank you so much
    Two word answer - RUN 🏃*♀️ Away.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by Bunty4 View Post
    Two word answer - RUN 🏃*♀️ Away.
    That is the consensus. What I don’t understand is how bad can it be. From another reply, as soon as there are indications of requests for money to send overseas or visa sponsorship one should run away. I suppose the answer to my own question is the psychological and emotional wreck behind it when it is all over.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by JJBlows View Post
    Well I got busted going to the same shop when she was off and saw another girl, she wasn't impressed when I saw her again.
    Why would she be upset? She's seeing many guys and that's OK. Just because you see another girl suddenly it's unacceptable to her. You guys are not in any relationship or seeing each other outside the shop on a regular basis. These girls try to mess with punters' heads by making them feel they are special to them so they can keep them as their regulars. It's all fake guys. Women play this well with men who fall for the power of the pussy.

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast