Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Clicking with a WL, exchanged numbers and she asked for my photo. What the hell is going on?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by cuteguy View Post
    Why would she be upset? She's seeing many guys and that's OK. Just because you see another girl suddenly it's unacceptable to her. You guys are not in any relationship or seeing each other outside the shop on a regular basis. These girls try to mess with punters' heads by making them feel they are special to them so they can keep them as their regulars. It's all fake guys. Women play this well with men who fall for the power of the pussy.
    Women are women. Logic doesn't come into it. Just play the game, jump around like a butterfly and tell each girl she's special, the most beautiful etc. They may not believe you, but they're prone to just as much self delusion as we are. It's like life; we all say what we need to say to grease the wheels of work, wife and family.

It costs nothing and it'll get you an extra-long, nice and slobbery BJ.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by DayMan69 View Post
    Women are women. Logic doesn't come into it. Just play the game, jump around like a butterfly and tell each girl she's special, the most beautiful etc. They may not believe you, but they're prone to just as much self delusion as we are. It's like life; we all say what we need to say to grease the wheels of work, wife and family.

I like your approach man.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Why would she be upset? She's seeing many guys and that's OK. Just because you see another girl suddenly it's unacceptable to her. You guys are not in any relationship or seeing each other outside the shop on a regular basis. These girls try to mess with punters' heads by making them feel they are special to them so they can keep them as their regulars. It's all fake guys. Women play this well with men who fall for the power of the pussy.
    Pussy is the most expensive product on earth. And according to my shrink, most of her patients have issues relating to that... ha ha ha
    We are making the psychologists rich

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by ditchtheboss View Post
    What do you mean by WS leads?
    western sydney.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by woodland View Post
    western sydney.
    Thanks but I am in the north with easy access to the city so I go to places like ginza, roseville rose, chatswood 60, etc...

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    Damn it bros, this is a world I didn’t know existed. I take my hat off to the bros who can keep it a transaction.
    You will WANT to keep it a transaction once you realise how big this "world" is. Literally all you can fuck, suck, eat, lick as long as your wallet can handle it. Any shape or size, young or old, in Australia or just about any other country you can think of. There's always a "transaction" there waiting to happen.

Based on that, why would you even want to tie yourself down to the one WL?

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by GoldfishMan View Post
    You will WANT to keep it a transaction once you realise how big this "world" is. Literally all you can fuck, suck, eat, lick as long as your wallet can handle it. Any shape or size, young or old, in Australia or just about any other country you can think of. There's always a "transaction" there waiting to happen.

Based on that, why would you even want to tie yourself down to the one WL?
    Oh yes, I am learning that pretty quickly! Thanks

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

This works fine in Sydney brothels with the anonymity and blind booking... Seen it go badly in Asia at go go bars and fishbowls ... girls go loco is quite a spectacle though!

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by Eastadmiralty View Post
    This works fine in Sydney brothels with the anonymity and blind booking... Seen it go badly in Asia at go go bars and fishbowls ... girls go loco is quite a spectacle though!
    Wow, I wish I could see that, although not involving me!

I wonder how private it really is between the girls. It has been said in here that they talk about us and possible share the photos. The truth will never really be known in this underworld of prostitution.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    The truth is always known, the girls talk between themselves all the time, they warn each other about the fuckwits out there as well as their favorite's. They show off the expensive gifts their "boyfriend" bought them to make the other girls jealous. They help each other as well as loath each other. And if they think they've got their hooks in you they "warn" you about the bad practices of the other girls.
    If you're a GP ditch why would you need a shrink?
    My level of sarcasm depends on your level of stupidity.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by dotcumdotinyou View Post
    The truth is always known, the girls talk between themselves all the time, they warn each other about the fuckwits out there as well as their favorite's. They show off the expensive gifts their "boyfriend" bought them to make the other girls jealous. They help each other as well as loath each other. And if they think they've got their hooks in you they "warn" you about the bad practices of the other girls.
    Thanks mate for the insight. I believe most people need psychological help. Counselling, psychologists or psychiatrist. I have been on depression and anxiety meds for a long time. I am off them now but still see her. It is not all roses mate.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by dotcumdotinyou View Post
    When a guy sticks to one shop and becomes a regular it will be obvious to the girls. The girls will exchange notes and talk about guys such as how generous guys are when it comes to tipping, guy's shlong sizes, who do guys like to see and even guy's personalities. Of course they mention guys who are jerks or behave badly.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    When a guy sticks to one shop and becomes a regular it will be obvious to the girls. The girls will exchange notes and talk about guys such as how generous guys are when it comes to tipping, guy's shlong sizes, who do guys like to see and even guy's personalities. Of course they mention guys who are jerks or behave badly.
    In my humble experience, based on conversations with a few girls and me joining the dots, the girls warn each other about the jerks. They talk about nationalities they don't like. They talk about their tricks to getting someone off quickly. They 'agree' their rates for various services in that shop. They keep a good tipper to themselves and they don't care about the size of your dick.

This is ML specific.

Banned
    In my humble experience, based on conversations with a few girls and me joining the dots, the girls warn each other about the jerks. They talk about nationalities they don't like. They talk about their tricks to getting someone off quickly. They 'agree' their rates for various services in that shop. They keep a good tipper to themselves and they don't care about the size of your dick.

This is ML specific.
    If you have a good size shlong their eyes roll as if they want to get their hands on it. Some do care about your size. If it's big or long most MLs will make some comment.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    If you have a good size shlong their eyes roll as if they want to get their hands on it. Some do care about your size. If it's big or long most MLs will make some comment.
    Lol, yep, they'll make a comment to you, knowing we all love hearing about how big our dicks are. 'OMG, you will halve me in two, handsome man, big cock' are my favourite words in the English language. But they don't really care and will rarely mention it to the other girls. They see 30-40 cocks a week, telling you want you want to hear is their job.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    telling you want you want to hear is their job.
    This.
    I know what i am and what size, theres no need to hype me up.
    However im not sure what you guys are doing or im a big softie but the girls are mentioning punters are too rough and pushy on FS if girls 're not offering. Even trying to pressure them into FS because they are already in the massage industry. They're not a fan
    So i get comments like im so friendly and nice. Then again they could be just saying that.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by 1inchguy View Post
    This.
    I know what i am and what size, theres no need to hype me up.
    However im not sure what you guys are doing or im a big softie but the girls are mentioning punters are too rough and pushy on FS if girls 're not offering. Even trying to pressure them into FS because they are already in the massage industry. They're not a fan
    So i get comments like im so friendly and nice. Then again they could be just saying that.
    There are girls that appreciate guys who are not rough or aggressive. One ML told me how a customer came in and kept demanding FS from her. She told him many times that she didn't do it and he started to get aggressive in the way he spoke to her. In the end, she was glad to see him go.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Sorry to hear that ditch. I hope things get better for you.

You know you're better off not punting while depressed, you should take up a hobby of some sort that occupies a lot of your free time...something you can immerse yourself in and then punt when your in a good head space.
    My level of sarcasm depends on your level of stupidity.

a girl I see semi regularly moved to a new shop a while back. It was a new shop and owned and run by an ex Chinese WL from a shop I had been to plenty of times. I never saw her at the old shop but saw plenty of other girls over the years. I added her WeChat prior to visiting my semi regular. I have photos of me on there and of course my profile picture.

After my session I had a chat with the mamasan and said that she had seen my photo before, a couple of times actually. Other WLs had shown her my photo. i never thought anything of it and still don't. Just reinforces the fact that WLs will talk to the other WLs about customers.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Damn! I suppose that's the beauty of punting, we pay, fuck and leave. They can deal with their own troubles.
    A Woman that spends more than her income? No. I refuse to believe such women exist

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast