Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast

Thread: Clicking with a WL, exchanged numbers and she asked for my photo. What the hell is going on?

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by dotcumdotinyou View Post
    Sorry to hear that ditch. I hope things get better for you.

You know you're better off not punting while depressed, you should take up a hobby of some sort that occupies a lot of your free time...something you can immerse yourself in and then punt when your in a good head space.
    Thanks mate! I have been off the meds for a couple of years now. I see a psychologist now to just manage things so I don’t relapse.

Boys, there is a lot of stigma about mental health, if you are struggling SEEK PROFESSIONAL HELP!

For the boys!

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by Raybo View Post
    a girl I see semi regularly moved to a new shop a while back. It was a new shop and owned and run by an ex Chinese WL from a shop I had been to plenty of times. I never saw her at the old shop but saw plenty of other girls over the years. I added her WeChat prior to visiting my semi regular. I have photos of me on there and of course my profile picture.

After my session I had a chat with the mamasan and said that she had seen my photo before, a couple of times actually. Other WLs had shown her my photo. i never thought anything of it and still don't. Just reinforces the fact that WLs will talk to the other WLs about customers.
    It pays to be nice to everyone we come across, particularly the ladies who bring us so much happiness!

Quote Originally Posted by ditchtheboss View Post
    It pays to be nice to everyone we come across, particularly the ladies who bring us so much happiness!
    It's nice to be important, but it's important to be nice. Point of my post is there is nothing to be worried about, and it has happened countless times before. Don't ever think you are special in this caper and laugh at girls who tell you so.

Oh, I reckon punting will make you feel more lonely.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    It's nice to be important, but it's important to be nice. Point of my post is there is nothing to be worried about, and it has happened countless times before. Don't ever think you are special in this caper and laugh at girls who tell you so.

You are spot on mate! My shrink has been very quick to point out the psychological dangers of punting. One of them is where I am at the moment which is taking the experience from the room into your real life. It can lead into depression after punting as you realise that what happened in the room was an illusion and not real life. It can also lead into anxiety.

She actually says that punting can be very psychologically healthy. She is helping me with that.

Nobody talks about the psychological dangers to MLs and WLs.

I suppose I am the noob who pays for the punting and the shrink after so I don’t fall into psychological despair. What an idiot!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    It may help to look at punting as simply a need at this point in life. Like requiring physio after doing your hamstring.

Because of whatever life curcumstances you currently find yourself in, you need some 'physio' from a ML or WL. And, as in life, you don't fall in love with your physio just because she looks like Natalie Portman and soothes your every ache and strain with caring empathy. You pays your money and walk out the door, happier and healthier. Bless her; she's done her job well.

We all have daily needs; coffee, food, health, whatever. We all pay to fulfill those needs. Respect your provider as you would a physio and she'll give it back. And leave it at the door as you would a physio.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by DayMan69 View Post
    It may help to look at punting as simply a need at this point in life. Like requiring physio after doing your hamstring.

Because of whatever life curcumstances you currently find yourself in, you need some 'physio' from a ML or WL. And, as in life, you don't fall in love with your physio just because she looks like Natalie Portman and soothes your every ache and strain with caring empathy. You pays your money and walk out the door, happier and healthier. Bless her; she's done her job well.

We all have daily needs; coffee, food, health, whatever. We all pay to fulfill those needs. Respect your provider as you would a physio and she'll give it back. And leave it at the door as you would a physio.
    Precisely mate! I should give you my money and not the shrink. Very well put!

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    You are spot on mate! My shrink has been very quick to point out the psychological dangers of punting. One of them is where I am at the moment which is taking the experience from the room into your real life. It can lead into depression after punting as you realise that what happened in the room was an illusion and not real life. It can also lead into anxiety.

She actually says that punting can be very psychologically healthy. She is helping me with that.

Nobody talks about the psychological dangers to MLs and WLs.

I suppose I am the noob who pays for the punting and the shrink after so I don’t fall into psychological despair. What an idiot!
    +1

PTSD is quite common for people in the armed forces, police, emergency services, paramedics etc people in these professions see and experience stuff that your average person would never see in a lifetime. Over time this will fuck them up psychologically.

WL/ML/SB are no different, they gotta deal with shit (physical, sexual, emotional, psychological) that your average and common woman will never see in her lifetime - they get to see and experience the worst in human/male behaviour. Over time that has to fuck them up emotionally and psychologically.

So the moral of the story - Just because they live in a nice house (ie beautiful bodies) it doesn't mean there's nice things going on inside (fucked up emotionally and psychologically)

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by Double_Adapter View Post
    +1

PTSD is quite common for people in the armed forces, police, emergency services, paramedics etc people in these professions see and experience stuff that your average person would never see in a lifetime. Over time this will fuck them up psychologically.

WL/ML/SB are no different, they gotta deal with shit (physical, sexual, emotional, psychological) that your average and common woman will never see in her lifetime - they get to see and experience the worst in human/male behaviour. Over time that has to fuck them up emotionally and psychologically.

So the moral of the story - Just because they live in a nice house (ie beautiful bodies) it doesn't mean there's nice things going on inside (fucked up emotionally and psychologically)
    Well said mate!

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Angry DO NOT RUIN YOUR LIFE !

Get a grip of yourself, real fast, do not proceed with this stupidity. You will regret it, you will shame in your family ( they will be told or they will work it out), you will be paranoid as hell every time she goes out.

And

She will cheat once the excitement is over and you start to feel stale to her. Had a good successful mate, lost him over this. She will come back to you when she’s been used by another bloke then leave again and again.

Unlike my passed bro, he was a staunch, handsome girl magnate who was just addicted to that different unexpected occasion, you sound pretty meak and woeful, turn your brain around and realise this. If you proceed with this, “YOUR LIFE WILL BE RUINED”. Keep paying, go see another different WL every week. You will thank the comments here that advised you as such. My childhood lifelong mate just suddenly lost the plot with a $800 p/h high end. Imagine the pain mate.

Goodluck against yourself because you are your only enemy and willing sacrifice for no reason.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mamot View Post
    Get a grip of yourself, real fast, do not proceed with this stupidity. You will regret it, you will shame in your family ( they will be told or they will work it out), you will be paranoid as hell every time she goes out.

And

She will cheat once the excitement is over and you start to feel stale to her. Had a good successful mate, lost him over this. She will come back to you when she’s been used by another bloke then leave again and again.

Unlike my passed bro, he was a staunch, handsome girl magnate who was just addicted to that different unexpected occasion, you sound pretty meak and woeful, turn your brain around and realise this. If you proceed with this, “YOUR LIFE WILL BE RUINED”. Keep paying, go see another different WL every week. You will thank the comments here that advised you as such. My childhood lifelong mate just suddenly lost the plot with a $800 p/h high end. Imagine the pain mate.

Goodluck against yourself because you are your only enemy and willing sacrifice for no reason.
    Manot, I appreciate the strong words and sentiment behind them. I know I am meek but not woeful, I have a weak heart I know. She does her job pretty well, makes me feel special and I get the human touch and sex that we see them for. After a few, not many, repeat sessions she saw me driving into the driveway, knows I am single and have a very well remunerated profession and I think from there she started the game. Good morning messages, sleep well messages, what are you doing today, send me your photo, let’s have dinner together, etc.., caught myself falling for it and thanks to the bros here I already started a detox. There are many more girls to see and have fun with. What I feel for her is infatuation, which is simply another word for lustful passion.

Will continue on my detox. I haven’t seen MLs, only WLs so last week I started my adventure with MLs and it has been fantastic. My plan is to see all girls in this particular shop and move on to another shop nearby after that.

Once again I appreciate the strong words of warning.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Double_Adapter View Post
    +1

The latest census taken in 2021 revealed over 2.2 million Aussies had some kind of mental health condition. How many more are too embarrassed to admit to suffering from mental illness? Surely, there are many more out there.

There's no doubt you will find many WLs and MLs ending up with psychological issues the longer they work in this industry. There's no way they will come out unscathed and unhurt. Many will be 'damaged goods' for life.

Banned

Punting is a temporary fix for many punters believing it will make them happy but in fact, once they drop your load and leave the shop they're back to square one again. Lonely and a few hundred dollars less in their wallets.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by cuteguy View Post
    Punting is a temporary fix for many punters believing it will make them happy but in fact, once they drop your load and leave the shop they're back to square one again. Lonely and a few hundred dollars less in their wallets.
    Is it like a drug then?

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Ok, let's start with the basics.
    A lot of guys are saying to just go for it and at the first sign of trouble turn tail. Don't do that. You've already stated some facts about yourself and your psyche and to me this sounds like a recipe for disaster. Only certain people can live that lifestyle, and good luck to them. If you found yourself falling down that rabbit hole quite easily then this is to be avoided.

You've figured it's an infatuation and that's a positive step. It sounds to me like you need to work on a set of punting rules for yourself, like my 3 visit rule or better yet, Rooters 1 visit rule. There are 2 benefits to such rules, 1. You can't form any attachments in that time, and 2. You really get to see and experience so much more. Rooters philosophy is really good, for that 1 session, love the girl, treat her like she is the only thing that matters in the world, and when it is done walk away.

You're wrong in saying this type of thing hasn't happened to anyone here, in my 10 years on here it seems like every 6 months there's another, and hell even I would have been guilty of it in the past. As one punter put it a few years ago "Fuck GFE." Our brains get a rush of hormones and it just can't distinguish between whether it is from a real source or fake, and if it's a hormone we've been craving, or lacking, all it knows is that it wants more.

Think of punting like any other service provider, your hairdresser, physio, etc. Yes you can form a good working relationship but it is just that. You wouldn't ask your barber to join you at the pub, nor your dentist if they want to go with you to dinner. If what you want is a relationship, this industry is not the place to be looking. The girls are beautiful, and yes some of them are amazingly sweet people, genuinely, but there is no good to come from it in 99.999999% of cases. Save yourself the trouble.

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Is it like a drug then?
    Yes. Very much so. Cuteguy is on point with the summation. I feel that would apply to a large percentage of punters.

Banned
    Is it like a drug then?
    I guess so. Just like medication is not a cure for illnesses because they need to be taken regularly to control the symptoms same as punting. For some guys, punting can become an addiction. Guys trying to live out their fantasies, some hoping to meet their future girlfriends or partners, others trying to get their numbers while others seeing these girls as a way to bring up personal issues and talk to someone to hear what they have to say. It sounds like many guys are lonely and unhappy with their lives that they see punting as a way out.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by asiafever View Post
    Ok, let's start with the basics.
    A lot of guys are saying to just go for it and at the first sign of trouble turn tail. Don't do that. You've already stated some facts about yourself and your psyche and to me this sounds like a recipe for disaster. Only certain people can live that lifestyle, and good luck to them. If you found yourself falling down that rabbit hole quite easily then this is to be avoided.

You've figured it's an infatuation and that's a positive step. It sounds to me like you need to work on a set of punting rules for yourself, like my 3 visit rule or better yet, Rooters 1 visit rule. There are 2 benefits to such rules, 1. You can't form any attachments in that time, and 2. You really get to see and experience so much more. Rooters philosophy is really good, for that 1 session, love the girl, treat her like she is the only thing that matters in the world, and when it is done walk away.

You're wrong in saying this type of thing hasn't happened to anyone here, in my 10 years on here it seems like every 6 months there's another, and hell even I would have been guilty of it in the past. As one punter put it a few years ago "Fuck GFE." Our brains get a rush of hormones and it just can't distinguish between whether it is from a real source or fake, and if it's a hormone we've been craving, or lacking, all it knows is that it wants more.

Think of punting like any other service provider, your hairdresser, physio, etc. Yes you can form a good working relationship but it is just that. You wouldn't ask your barber to join you at the pub, nor your dentist if they want to go with you to dinner. If what you want is a relationship, this industry is not the place to be looking. The girls are beautiful, and yes some of them are amazingly sweet people, genuinely, but there is no good to come from it in 99.999999% of cases. Save yourself the trouble.
    Thanks mate, really appreciate all the advice from the bros. I am finding that my detox with MLs is actually very helpful and despite part 2 it feels more transactional to me. You are not cuddling in bed, you get a massage, part 2, more massage if there is time and off you go. Certainly feels like a service rather than a relationship/GFE feeling.

I will really create some rules fit me, it may need to be the one session rule for me until I build the resilience or switch to MLs for a while.

Despite the fact that I could support the lady, I know I am not the knight In Shining armour nor do I think they want that. As it has been said before, the money is too addictive to them. I don’t want that kind of trouble for my life.

Thank you so much for the time to reply!

For the bros!

Cheers

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by cuteguy View Post
    I guess so. Just like medication is not a cure for illnesses because they need to be taken regularly to control the symptoms same as punting. For some guys, punting can become an addiction. Guys trying to live out their fantasies, some hoping to meet their future girlfriends or partners, others trying to get their numbers while others seeing these girls as a way to bring up personal issues and talk to someone to hear what they have to say. It sounds like many guys are lonely and unhappy with their lives that they see punting as a way out.
    I have a psychologist for that, and I certainly wouldn’t fuck her!

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Is it like a drug then?
    Yep!!!

The chemicals released during flirting, courting, relationships, sex, orgasms, love etc are addictive and that is a scientific and physiological fact. The rush of serotonin, dopamine, oxytocin, endorphins is likened to a drug - it's addictive and the high your brain and your body receives from it (albeit temporary) means you become addicted and gotta go out and look for your next fix.
    Most dudes in this forum are sex junkies always on the lookout for their next good fix. The regular punters that visit the regular $80-$150 shops are like your typical street junkies. The sugar daddies are no different except they go for the more 'refined' expensive stuff - ultimately its the same fucking drug with the same effect - the only difference is the assumed exclusivity and the packaging.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Certainly I don’t think I am masturbate material.
    Give us a look mate....let us be the judge of that...😂😂😂

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast