Thread: Julienne

Junior Member(有D料到)

Julienne

Person's Name : Julien (but I think they mean Julienne)

Establishment : 350 Chatswood

Date of Visit : June 2022

Contact Details/Address/Weblink : Chatswood Brothel & Adult Sex Full Service | Chatswood 350

Phone : 8065 1990

Hours of Business : 10 til late

Rates : $130/45min

Size/shape : Pretty face, reasonably slim and mum next door look (if you live in Chatswood!)

Nationality or Ethnicity : MLC

Services Provided : BBBJ, cowgirl... all I tried

Value for money/recommend? : Reasonable session and good honest fuck .... certainly worth the price

My experience/comments :
    Pictures on website look pretty good but have learnt to discount that a bit ... it's definitely her but they have certainly put her in best light! 😝

Wasn't keen to kiss at beginning but warmed up a bit later.
    Did a pretty basic BBJ, not very imaginative and not keen to take direction as to what might have improved it for me ... perfunctory is the word that comes to mind.

Seemed more at home fucking and knows what to do, especially mish! Was a little more out of her comfort zone when I lay under her for some cowgirl and not keen to keep going very long so returned to mish. Normally like to try some doggie but decided not to bother.

I usually like to spend some time on DATY and I enjoy a good reaction most of the time which then invariably leads to a much more mutually enjoyable fuck , but on this occasion decided not to bother (was going to write I couldn't be fucked, but actually I could as that was what I was there for) so gave her a good rogering which she even seemed to enjoy, which surprised me a bit!

The price is pretty reasonable and the night time lady receptionist is very pleasant on the phone and in person.

PS my favourite there was always Jenny but after returning to the roster for some limited shifts she now appears to have stopped completely and they don't know if/whe she will be back.

PPS Wendy was pretty good too especially her BBJ but she has definitely gone back to China, unfortunately.

Shop Owner
    Thanks for your review
    Chatswood 350 (Club 350)
    • 0410 716 666
    • 350 Penshurst St North Willoughby, NSW 2068
    • 10am–12am / 7 days

http://chatswood350.com/

Full Service

30 minutes -
    $100.00
    45 minutes -
    $130.00