Thread: Best Rydalmere shop?

Senior Member(無間使者)

Best Rydalmere shop?

New to the scene and I can see there's a few FS shops in rydalmere, any reccomendations on which is the best one? I've read Gladesville is in the area and good but hoping to spend a bit less. Pref around 100ish per 30min give or take.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Yokos rydalmere $70 30mins but older ladies

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by legitl View Post
    New to the scene and I can see there's a few FS shops in rydalmere, any reccomendations on which is the best one? I've read Gladesville is in the area and good but hoping to spend a bit less. Pref around 100ish per 30min give or take.
    42G at Gladesville is the best if you wish to go there. But at Rydalmere, I have found 22 Brodie St. Rydalmere the best of a wee sorry bunch. Slightly older WLs everywhere and 22 Rydalmere has better ones than the others.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by unixrules View Post
    42G at Gladesville is the best if you wish to go there. But at Rydalmere, I have found 22 Brodie St. Rydalmere the best of a wee sorry bunch. Slightly older WLs everywhere and 22 Rydalmere has better ones than the others.
    Forgot to add the link. Photos are more or less authentic, with a wee bit of touch up and strategic positioning. Please note I have only tried two girls there so YMMV.
    https://22rydalmere.com.au/

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by unixrules View Post
    Forgot to add the link. Photos are more or less authentic, with a wee bit of touch up and strategic positioning. Please note I have only tried two girls there so YMMV.
    https://22rydalmere.com.au/
    Agree, 22 rydalmere is best in the area as compared to others.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Thanks for the replies, is there anywhere within a 20min drive of there which is good for about 110 max per 30min? 42 is a bit too pricey.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    22 is the best in rydalmere it’s the sister shop to 45 Granville

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Agree with the previous comments about 22 Rydalmere being one of the better ones in this suburb.
    The girls are mostly(if not exclusively) of Chinese heritage and they follow a tiered pricing structure - Standard/Gold/Diamond.

PROS
    i) Being in a light industrial area, the location is quite secluded after hours and there is off street parking easily available
    ii) Being a fairly small establishment, they cut to the chase pretty quickly - if girls are available, their intros are done and dusted within a couple of minutes of a customer arriving in the shop. This for me is the number one plus for this shop - no time wasted.
    I’ve been a few times to larger shops like 42 Gladesville and spent 10-15 minutes in waiting rooms without seeing anyone and on occasions Ive simply walked away - 2 things to note here - I’m not a regular 42G customer, maybe others who are get preferential treatment and secondly, I almost never book in advance especially if seeing a girl for the first time.
    iii) The facilities are fairly tidy and well maintained.
    iv) The young papasan is a cheerful bloke and quickly introduces you to the girls. If no one catches your fancy, just walk away. The tallish and younger mamasan is a somewhat different story - she seems fairly abrupt and easily annoyed.
    v) The girls deliver reasonable to good service - at least that has been my experience.
    Of course, this would also depend on the tiered pricing option you choose - I invariably go for the top(Diamond) option.

CONS:
    i) The shop sometimes posts photoshopped images - probably these glamour photos are provided by the girls to be uploaded.
    I’ve often gone to the shop expecting to see a hottie when the reality is very different. Hence my comment earlier about viewing the girl in person before making a booking.
    ii) The girls range from average looking to attractive- Nancy & Cindy are two attractive and sweet natured ones I’ve seen previously.
    If you’re looking for more choice and have more time available, then I’d recommend going to 42 Gladesville instead.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Thanks, any good shops or areas within 20min of there that are about 110 and under for 30min?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    used to have some great punts at lipstick19 but haven't been for awhile, last time I went only one girl available "sugar" i had know about her google reviews so walked. She would be in her 40's. Pretty much all chinese.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    That's a great summary, Xorro - thanks!

I've never been to 22 Rydalmere before, but your pros & cons give me a great idea of what to expect. Thanks for the helpful intel!

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by gentleguy View Post
    used to have some great punts at lipstick19 but haven't been for awhile, last time I went only one girl available "sugar" i had know about her google reviews so walked. She would be in her 40's. Pretty much all chinese.
    2 girls I went there for, Korean Alicia, and then Chinese Doso. Both gave a great GF feel. When Dodo fell off roster never bothered going back.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by jacobus View Post
    22 is the best in rydalmere it’s the sister shop to 45 Granville
    Thanks for sharing bro
    Good intel

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Agree, 22 is best in the area tho ymmv with the ladies. Few yrs ago their lineups were all consistently stunning during my visits. It may have improved now been a while since my last punt there.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    22 used to be my go to. Good to know they're alive and well, but it's definitely not the same as when I was there before.

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by gentlescream View Post
    22 used to be my go to. Good to know they're alive and well, but it's definitely not the same as when I was there before.
    My first ever review on here was for 22, 10 years ago, I think I reviewed at least half their roster at once. Haven't been since Roger left.