Thread: Asian Brothel Reviews

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Asian Brothel Reviews

I am pretty new to punting so was wondering if anyone had some info about the asian brothels around Brisbane or any good private asian workers. I have never been to a brothel before so not sure what the situation would be like, particularly if their english is poor. I do want to see someone no older than 30 though. I tried to find reviews on here already but can't really find much so any help is appreciated.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by htrump View Post
    I am pretty new to punting so was wondering if anyone had some info about the asian brothels around Brisbane or any good private asian workers. I have never been to a brothel before so not sure what the situation would be like, particularly if their english is poor. I do want to see someone no older than 30 though. I tried to find reviews on here already but can't really find much so any help is appreciated.
    Just go to one mate. If you are worried about being noticed, go to Asian Star. You can park on the street well away from the shop, put on a baseball cap and face mask and in you go. If you don’t like any when the madam comes in for your choice politely inform none take your fancy and leave.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    What he said, if you don’t like what you see just say I might come back later, and they’re happy to say ok

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Been to Asian Star a few time recently - quiet nice looking girls, but both times the girls started their fake moaning and "dirty" talk - a total put off. Also as mentioned on here by others, the service can very mechanical.

Pre covid, there were a few that were genuinely a good time - but long gone unfortunately....