Thread: J Lauren - Does Not Disappoint

J Lauren - Does Not Disappoint

TOFTT on new J Lauren, frankly was put off by her photos, but pleasantly surprised by a babe when I opened the door. The photos are real, but aren't close to doing the girl justice.

TL;DR: I recommend this hot, young, bubbly and keen chick. Above average in everything except BBBJ.

Services offered: LFK, sensual DFK, catbath, DATY, 69, ball play, sloppy BBBJ, mutual masturbation, DT, face fucking(!), CIM, rimming, sex, anal (extra $1000)

Communication: Passable English. No issues in communication and she was enthusiastic without being too chatty.

LOOKS: Face. Easily above average (maybe the top of the current N5M catalogue) - pretty, cute, small round face. Hot facial expressions (tongue out, bedroom eyes, eyes rolling back, etc.) Blue-grey contacts. Straight teeth. Skin is smooth and tanned. Thick fake lashes with mascara (not full-on gyaru but a party girl look). Sexy long blonde hair. Age. Early to mid-20s. Breasts. Fake E-cups. Firm with a bit of softness and no sag. Height. 163cm. Body. Curvy and toned, with a flat stomach and soft bum. No extra fat. This is a healthy, youthful body. Legs aren't particularly long, but not as stocky as I've come to expect from curvy J girls. Yummy thighs

SERVICE: GFE attitude, PSE service. Similar to JAV-style but less over the top. Kinda passive but keen to please, you'll enjoy best if you take the lead.

Pros:
    • Deepthroating, then pulling away and smiling at me sweetly with saliva dripping off her chin and onto her big tits.
    • Face fucking with gagging. Come on, how many J girls let you do this??? Even when I let go to let her take a breath, she just kept going and going.
    • Super wet, young tight pussy. Lauren gets really wet from DATY - no extra lube needed. Her pussy is so tight she had to slowly lower herself onto me, but she works herself into a fucking frenzy. I came quickly but it fuelled her to go harder. Unforgettable pussy.
    • Young, toned body.
    • Responsive body. Lauren's body quivers a lot during DATY and sex.
    • Costumes. For me, she wore black frilly lace lingerie with a bell collar. For my bro, she wore a sheer fabric school uniform croptop.

Cons:
    • Zero suction BBBJ and ball play. Lauren's BBBJ is awesome in its own way, but don't expect to cum from it - she's very gentle with her tongue.
    • FOAM. Not quite JAV level, but pretty full on. Off-set for me by how responsive her body is.
    • Slow-moving. Lauren's passiveness meant I missed out on Round 2. Make sure you lead the pace, especially with undressing and showering.
    • $1000 for anal. She has sound reasons - don't get pissy, bros - but at her rate, management shouldn't bother advertising her with extras on the website.

WIR? Yes. She's young, hot and bubbly, with a solid sensual service. Her pussy was so good I wasn't able to CIM, so I'm gonna have to correct that.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Wow 1000….I thought there was a typo with an extra 0. Been eyeing this girl out thanks for taking the hit.

Banned
    Wow...$1,000 for anal? When I read it at first just assumed a typo error but reading $1,000 second time later in the AR, I couldn't believe it.

Quote Originally Posted by max_power View Post
    Wow 1000….I thought there was a typo with an extra 0. Been eyeing this girl out thanks for taking the hit.
    In Lauren's words, she sets a high price to discourage customers. That said, if they really want it, at least she's making it worth her while.

Her pussy is so naturally tight though, no need to even think about anal with her.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Top AR mate, looks a must try.

Bravo noodle bro Fatstache. Great AR and TOFTT confirmation.

This AR has been beef noodle bros approved haha.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼) Aussieguyinsf's Avatar
    Face fucking and gagging - never done that.