TOFTT on new J Lauren, frankly was put off by her photos, but pleasantly surprised by a babe when I opened the door. The photos are real, but aren't close to doing the girl justice.

TL;DR: I recommend this hot, young, bubbly and keen chick. Above average in everything except BBBJ.

Services offered: LFK, sensual DFK, catbath, DATY, 69, ball play, sloppy BBBJ, mutual masturbation, DT, face fucking(!), CIM, rimming, sex, anal (extra $1000)

Communication: Passable English. No issues in communication and she was enthusiastic without being too chatty.

LOOKS: Face. Easily above average (maybe the top of the current N5M catalogue) - pretty, cute, small round face. Hot facial expressions (tongue out, bedroom eyes, eyes rolling back, etc.) Blue-grey contacts. Straight teeth. Skin is smooth and tanned. Thick fake lashes with mascara (not full-on gyaru but a party girl look). Sexy long blonde hair. Age. Early to mid-20s. Breasts. Fake E-cups. Firm with a bit of softness and no sag. Height. 163cm. Body. Curvy and toned, with a flat stomach and soft bum. No extra fat. This is a healthy, youthful body. Legs aren't particularly long, but not as stocky as I've come to expect from curvy J girls. Yummy thighs

SERVICE: GFE attitude, PSE service. Similar to JAV-style but less over the top. Kinda passive but keen to please, you'll enjoy best if you take the lead.

Pros:
  • Deepthroating, then pulling away and smiling at me sweetly with saliva dripping off her chin and onto her big tits.
  • Face fucking with gagging. Come on, how many J girls let you do this??? Even when I let go to let her take a breath, she just kept going and going.
  • Super wet, young tight pussy. Lauren gets really wet from DATY - no extra lube needed. Her pussy is so tight she had to slowly lower herself onto me, but she works herself into a fucking frenzy. I came quickly but it fuelled her to go harder. Unforgettable pussy.
  • Young, toned body.
  • Responsive body. Lauren's body quivers a lot during DATY and sex.
  • Costumes. For me, she wore black frilly lace lingerie with a bell collar. For my bro, she wore a sheer fabric school uniform croptop.

Cons:
  • Zero suction BBBJ and ball play. Lauren's BBBJ is awesome in its own way, but don't expect to cum from it - she's very gentle with her tongue.
  • FOAM. Not quite JAV level, but pretty full on. Off-set for me by how responsive her body is.
  • Slow-moving. Lauren's passiveness meant I missed out on Round 2. Make sure you lead the pace, especially with undressing and showering.
  • $1000 for anal. She has sound reasons - don't get pissy, bros - but at her rate, management shouldn't bother advertising her with extras on the website.

WIR? Yes. She's young, hot and bubbly, with a solid sensual service. Her pussy was so good I wasn't able to CIM, so I'm gonna have to correct that.