Thread: Acqua again

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by The Forsaken One View Post
    Anyone seen Yumi here? Looks quite pretty when I noticed her after my last visit with s****
    Yumi's been at Acqua for quite a while and yet no recent reviews, that should tell you something.

Don't bother with her. The looks are where the fun finishes. I had one session with her, similar enticement as you but it really went nowhere.

Usually better options on the menu at acqua.

Found these earlier reviews:

Ilikebeer 2022
    Had Yumi Friday... she seemed quiet but toward the end she was chatty. Maybe expecting the $$$. Massage was 4/10 but walked feeling pretty good
    bradpitt 2022
    Yumi is an AVOID rating. zero personality. She has an extensive menu of things she doesn't do. She only survives there on people that can't get to the other girls.
    peterpecker 2022
    Yumi has a cracking, fit body but is v cold and expects $$$$. Avoid
    hachi 2022
    Yumi is sub par not to bad. If you expect a detailed reply your best of giving some review at first.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by CumShot View Post
    Yumi's been at Acqua for quite a while and yet no recent reviews, that should tell you something.

Don't bother with her. The looks are where the fun finishes. I had one session with her, similar enticement as you but it really went nowhere.

Usually better options on the menu at acqua.

Found these earlier reviews:

Ilikebeer 2022

bradpitt 2022

peterpecker 2022

hachi 2022
    Excellent post.
    Why cant we get more posts like this instead of the tard olympic qualifiers that usually post?

As for Yumi, have not had one positive report despite her many years there. I think i have maybe seen 20 girls there and she always looks great, but never makes any effort to engage you if im seeing someone else.