Thread: Legit bussiness but ML may want more

Senior Member(無間使者)

Legit bussiness but ML may want more

Recently been going to a legit place (hicaps etc)
    Lots of notices around the place about not offering extra services, calling police etc.
    One particular girl has taken a liking to me, or so it seems, to thepoint where she has made almost every coment available without actually crossing the lewd line.
    Kinda hard to tell what she wants as the curtains have ears.
    I have a sneaky feeling one of the other girls knows me though so no boubt a few of them now know.
    (Gotta say, when one of them comes in and gives me a shy smile, it gets me a little excited...Lol.)
    Ive thought about trying to arrange a private massage at a motel or maybe picking her up after work and visiting a place of her choice. Naturally I would be very careful not to cross a line if it went tits up after offering.

Im wondering if anyone else has been here and what, if anything, they did about it.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Selecta View Post
    Recently been going to a legit place (hicaps etc)
    Lots of notices around the place about not offering extra services, calling police etc.
    One particular girl has taken a liking to me, or so it seems, to thepoint where she has made almost every coment available without actually crossing the lewd line.
    Kinda hard to tell what she wants as the curtains have ears.
    I have a sneaky feeling one of the other girls knows me though so no boubt a few of them now know.
    (Gotta say, when one of them comes in and gives me a shy smile, it gets me a little excited...Lol.)
    Ive thought about trying to arrange a private massage at a motel or maybe picking her up after work and visiting a place of her choice. Naturally I would be very careful not to cross a line if it went tits up after offering.

Im wondering if anyone else has been here and what, if anything, they did about it.
    Yes I have- my case it went nowhere. Stretching my memory but I think I asked if she worked elsewhere, she would allude and I would try and seem very interested/intrigued without just blurting it out and flashing pineapples, got to where I left my number for her and said love to catch up but never got a call and never saw her again.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Sounds like a good way to be able to back track if the situation required.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Sounds like a good way to be able to back track if the situation required.
    Yeah, obviously more nuances than what I wrote here but similar to you was wary and they had up the we will report you if you ask for more than just massage signs up, not just the half hidden no extra services signs. Figured if they got upset I could claim ignorance/miscommunication due to language barrier etc and apologies galore if needed and claim I thought she wanted my number to catch up for coffee- silly me lol

At end of one session, I decided to roll the dice and after some small talk got out pen and notepad and wrote number down and gave it to her- cannot remember what exactly I said when I gave it to her or what she said back beyond love to catch up. She took it, held it in her hand, remained polite till I left then I presume threw the paper in the bin. Never returned as it was at that point for me of more or time for a new ML.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Yea, hard to tell if they speak to all their male customers this way but she seems genuinely upset when i havent been there for a while, lol !
    Maybe Im just a sucker, but im starting to think she aint that good an actress, ha ha!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    being a little flirty keeps the (male) mugs coming along. string them along in the safety of the legit shop. all promise, no responsibility. It cost you nothing to leave your number, Even if she did throw it to the bin and if she really was missing your cute little naked bottom she could have retrieved your number from the shop's booking system.

we've all left our numbers with various females and not been followed up. We've also left our number with other various females whom then txt us on their next available break.

it's worth continuing to put your number in the line of fire.

so, if you do go back, maybe she will accept your booking which might tell you she's more than interested because she knows you are expecting. if she opts out from taking your booking then the girl that takes you will know what you want. Or you might just seem creepy. Take your pick. Nobody knows.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Yea, hard to tell if they speak to all their male customers this way but she seems genuinely upset when i havent been there for a while, lol !
    Maybe Im just a sucker, but im starting to think she aint that good an actress, ha ha!
    Yes in that case she is genuinely upset that she hasn't gotten any money from you in a while.

Women are selfish by design if she wanted sth from you besides your money, she would have let you know long ago.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I usually ask for their WeChat so I can find out when they are working.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Well if it was Hicaps was the massage nude or with boxers on?
    If she has not said anything well its just barely flirting.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Puntersclub View Post
    I usually ask for their WeChat so I can find out when they are working.
    Another good idea!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by funinqld View Post
    Well if it was Hicaps was the massage nude or with boxers on?
    If she has not said anything well its just barely flirting.
    Fully legit place so boxers on.
    Could just be just flirting but im almost positive she knows i was with the other girl at another non legit place.
    The comments seem to be designed to let me know she knows, if you know what I mean 😂

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Fully legit place so boxers on.
    Could just be just flirting but im almost positive she knows i was with the other girl at another non legit place.
    The comments seem to be designed to let me know she knows, if you know what I mean 😂
    Maybe with her comments and hints, it would be a good avenue to ‘misunderstand them’ and say something like , ‘I have been wondering for a while but did we first meet at another shop, I always thought you were familiar and from what you just said I have to ask….’. See if she bites and if she asks, what shop, kind of act shy and say like, you know a (do hand signal) shop. Or something like that.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Maybe get her to massage your front....legs especially and if you get a boner....just apologize and see what her reaction is

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    You are reading between the lines too much. The 'interest' is simply to get you coming back. No hanky panky likely.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by hornedbeast View Post
    You are reading between the lines too much. The 'interest' is simply to get you coming back. No hanky panky likely.
    Possibly, but i like to think of myself as "well seasoned" in this space, and this seems legit (this time)
    Maybe Im wrong though, hence the question.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Possibly, but i like to think of myself as "well seasoned" in this space, and this seems legit (this time)
    Maybe Im wrong though, hence the question.
    I think you just roll the dice. It’s not like she is the only legit ML in SEQ.