Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Coco, Paula and Cindy - Terrific Thai Trio

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by buster View Post
    Wonder if these girls are a package deal now
    Maybe N5M should consider a package deal for customers if the girls agree then a discount for having three or four girls at one time. It's less work for the girls and would surely generate interest from punters wanting a harem experience.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    When is paula due back?

Banned
    What happened to Coco? Someone will need to step up to replace Coco if she has quit this industry.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    holly cow.. how did miss this review.. wow.. what was the damage for the session.

Quote Originally Posted by cuteguy View Post
    What happened to Coco? Someone will need to step up to replace Coco if she has quit this industry.
    Yes, we have Patty now, another amazing Thai girl, another Thai Trio choice!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Nang_Man View Post
    Initially booked myself a double today with Coco and Paula. On my way there i was feeling extra horny so i thought if Cindy is also available then fuck it, ill take her too.
    Luckily when i asked Sara, Cindy was available so she was able to join us for the hour.
    I have done a few doubles already but never 3 at once. Might as well take this chance and tick it off the list.
    Coco i have seen 4 times previously, Cindy once but today was the first time i had met Paula.

These 3 girls are loads of fun. Lots of laughter and jokes upon them entering the room. Its very obvious they are friends and the naughty jokes just easily roll out of their mouths.
    I shower with Cindy while Coco and Paula set up the bed. Not much shower play with Cindy as the other two are urging us to hurry up, telling Cindy not to make me cum in the shower otherwise they will be bored.

So onto the bed i lie down on my back and the fun begins. The next 20 mins of foreplay goes by like a blur. Basically they go to town all over my body. You got Paula between my legs giving BBBJ, Coco to my left working on my nipples and Cindy on my right shoving her tits in my face. Cindy then decides to sit on my face so i can eat her out. Paula then rims me while, Coco starts her bbbj. After eating out Cindy she slides down towards my cock. What happens next is something i wont forget for a while. So the three of their heads are all level with my cock. Paula facing towards me, Coco to my right and Cindy to the left. Coco then grabs my dick like a joystick and she shoves it in Paula's mouth. A little bit of suck, then Coco shoves it in Cindy's mouth, suck, then Coco shoves it her own mouth. Its like they're sharing my dick like an ice cream each taking a lick. They were joking around and laughing while i just held on trying not to cum right there and then. I then tell Coco to ride my face just like Cindy did earlier. Eating Coco is awesome because she spreads her lips apart and i can feel her clit coming out more and more as she wiggles her gorgeous ass. Meanwhile the other two still going to town on my dick. By the end i gotta come up for some air. I don't know which boobs belongs to which girl anymore.

So Coco jumps off my face and says who you wanna fuck first. I go with new girl Paula. She squats down reverse cowgirl and starts bouncing away. I notice her fucking style is quite PSE. While Paula is going at it Coco is to my right and Cindy to my left. I alternate kissing between the two. I can feel Paula getting even faster and i tell her to slow down. She apologizes as her favorite song came on the sound system and got carried away. The most funniest thing happens as Coco kicks Paula's ass which gets her off my dick so that Cindy can have her turn.
    Change doms and Cindy hops on reverse cowgirl. Cindy pleads with Coco not to kick her like she did to Paula. (Just to stress there was no harm done, no one was hurt)
    Cindy is more slow and sensual with her fucking style. Paula takes her place to my left. Paula gets my left middle finger and tells me to finger her. So i do the same with my right to Coco while Cindy is grinding. I time the movements of my hands to Cindy's grinding and all 4 of us are moaning in delight. I can feel my body urging me to cum already but i have to save the best for last.
    Switch doms i tell Coco to lie on her back and enter her missionary. I start slowly and build up a nice rhythm. I make out with Cindy to my left while Paula goes behind me to finger my asshole while im fucking Coco. I don't know what happens physically/scientifically but when you get your asshole is stimulated while your dick is inside a vagina it makes the dick 10x harder. It's like Paula found a secret energy reservoir, Coco certainly was enjoying this new found energy. Cindy can also see the delight in Coco's face and starts to suck her right nipple. I turn around and tell Paula to suck Coco's left nipple. I pump away and the girls continue to suck each of coco's tits which sends her into overdrive. I finally unload a massive load into the dom and we all just kinda collapse on each other totally spent.

I'm a one shot guy so we just spent the final few minutes just chilling and cuddling on the bed, Cindy lying on top, Paula to the left and Coco to the right.
    They try and suffocate me again while im lying down shoving their 6 tits in my face. I'm saved by the bell as the hour seems to have flown by. Cindy showers me again while the other two clean up the room. We get dressed, hug and i thank them for my first ever triple girl experience. They joke that next time i should do 4 girls. Hmm maybe we'll see.
    If you're thinking of a double or even a triple then any combination of the Thai girls at N5M is a great way to go.
    Lots of fun and very professional at the same time. Just lie back and enjoy the ride.
    Amazing - did a double once with 2 horny bargirls in Chiang Mai and that was awesome, but to have 3 ? On my bucket list now 👏

Paula is on today, perfect double with Cindy !!!

Call or Msg us to make a booking

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12