Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: What’s the longest session you had with a WL?

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by Rackster View Post
    I get more that want to talk.. and talk.. and talk.. about nothing at all. best way ive managed to deal with that is to a) less english the better, or b) make sure its work first, and talk later, while im doing other stuff... like shower and leaving lol
    Yes I have considered the less English the better option. Will pursue that for my next few punts but not for time wasting but to avoid infatuation. I have a weak heart, single, with means and those girls can tell somehow. The less talk the better

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Senior Member(無間使者)
    funnily enough, my mate who was long time punter quit after a great session of chatting. he said it was the best punt experience he's ever had. wish he would tell me what happened and what they talked about. he just said "once it happens you'll know". ffs any veterans want to shed some light on this?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by ditchtheboss View Post
    Yes I agree. I don’t regret the money but the talking has led to some infatuation that I didn’t expect. The only outcome is heartbreak for all involved

Spot on. I enjoy the company of ladies as much as I enjoy fucking them. So once the chatting starts the fucking can get shelved while I imagine I’m making a new friend - with the foolishly romantic notion that sex is always better the better you know someone. But girls spot a punter like I WAS a mile away and know that the more a customer sees them as a friend the less demanding that customer is going to be regarding getting sexual services.

I’ve blown a lot of money on sex-less hours with “friends”. But one day I’ll tell the story of the time an hour’s talking led to an consuming devotion to a lady who hooked me so bad that she probably got paid $2500 for each time I actually fucked her. That was the end of my punting days….for a while.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by BerasAsing View Post
    Spot on. I enjoy the company of ladies as much as I enjoy fucking them. So once the chatting starts the fucking can get shelved while I imagine I’m making a new friend - with the foolishly romantic notion that sex is always better the better you know someone. But girls spot a punter like I WAS a mile away and know that the more a customer sees them as a friend the less demanding that customer is going to be regarding getting sexual services.

I’ve blown a lot of money on sex-less hours with “friends”. But one day I’ll tell the story of the time an hour’s talking led to an consuming devotion to a lady who hooked me so bad that she probably got paid $2500 for each time I actually fucked her. That was the end of my punting days….for a while.
    I am not too far away from you mate. I am on a detox at the moment and seeing other girls. Can’t do that again. I have spent more in one long session than an average mortgage payment. We do fuck a few times but my right hand achieves the same outcome for a lot less money. So can reduce the session, still have the human touch but move on. Working on it as well mate.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by ditchtheboss View Post
    I have spent more in one long session than an average mortgage payment.

…Thanks, it’s good to know I’m not alone…so just between you and me…20 hour cuddle… @ Full Service price…

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    …Thanks, it’s good to know I’m not alone…so just between you and me…20 hour cuddle… @ Full Service price…
    Make no mistake, we fucked several times, but not enough to justify the length of the booking.

Senior Member(無間使者)

How to Recover from Falling in Love with a Lying Whore

If you suddenly realise that a girl has been stringing you along with suggestions of friendship and encouraging your romantic delusions as she racks up thousands of dollars in Full Service time just to listen to your drivel, there are a couple of solutions. Cold turkey is one. But the only one that will stick is something that rams home to the girl (no pun intended) what her job really is and why she should value and not abuse the kindness of gentlemen like you on the rare day they turn up in her shop. Anything less and she’ll always be there to put her claws into you if you have a moment of weakness.

Once you have decided to quit, but she or her boss keep contacting you, book her anonymously for the minimum time if her shop accepts 15 or 20 minute bookings. If 15 minutes, March into that room, avoid all eye contact, refuse a shower, point to bed, looking at your watch and complain about each additional minutes she’s wasting, whatever she says or suggests say only two words “fuck” and “doggy”, bang it in and fuck her hard as you can for 2 minutes less than the remaining time, don’t bother cumming, sigh a big sigh of distaste and disappointment, zip up, turn around, exit the room with a minute still left on the clock.

…of course if you did this it will also be ample evidence to the girl that she was right that deep down all your gentlemanly behaviour was bullshit and you are a pig like every other customer she gets. And a green light to keep an eye out for the next sensitive soulf that crosses her path.

Banned

No wonder men are in fact the weaker sex.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    what her job really is and why she should value and not abuse the kindness of gentlemen like you on the rare day they turn up in her shop. Anything less and she’ll always be there to put her claws into you if you have a moment of weakness.

Once you have decided to quit, but she or her boss keep contacting you, book her anonymously for the minimum time if her shop accepts 15 or 20 minute bookings. If 15 minutes, March into that room, avoid all eye contact, refuse a shower, point to bed, looking at your watch and complain about each additional minutes she’s wasting, whatever she says or suggests say only two words “fuck” and “doggy”, bang it in and fuck her hard as you can for 2 minutes less than the remaining time, don’t bother cumming, sigh a big sigh of distaste and disappointment, zip up, turn around, exit the room with a minute still left on the clock.

no wonder you got to pay for sex with that attitude. How dare she abuse the kindness of a gentleman like u. What a grub hope u get barred from the . Such a big man in the room because outside females wouldn't spit on you

Senior Member(無間使者)
    One hour, one and done. I love fucking and can do it until the girl complains about condom burn, but once i'm done, i can't get it up for at least another hour. Aging isn't fun boys... except for the increased wisdom, lack of stress, better finances and decreased number of fucks given.

Walking out after 45 minutes of great sex with a Thai hottie is just about the best hobby i can think of. Cheaper than a boat, healthier than coke.
    Live the dream boys.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by 4647 View Post
    what her job really is and why she should value and not abuse the kindness of gentlemen like you on the rare day they turn up in her shop. Anything less and she’ll always be there to put her claws into you if you have a moment of weakness.

no wonder you got to pay for sex with that attitude. How dare she abuse the kindness of a gentleman like u. What a grub hope u get barred from the . Such a big man in the room because outside females wouldn't spit on you
    Jesus, get some help mate.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by DayMan69 View Post
    Jesus, get some help mate.
    Satire? Parody? Having a laugh because there’s lots of people here who think that’s probably not a bad plan?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Overnight. Done it 4 times

1 with one lady, and that included time with a male mate joining us.
    3 times with another lady, paid for a night in syd, allowed to stay over after a dinner date in Sydney and an overnight in her private home in Melbourne.

Sent from my SM-N976B using Tapatalk

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by woodland View Post
    overnight. but for free.
    Me too over night for free just paid accommodations
    FOMO sex all night and tired next day wlao

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I very recently spent spent a little over 72 hours with a WL. It didn’t’ cost me anything except feeding her since she was between establishments and wanted a place to chill out for a few days. Sadly zero cost means zero fucks. But I did get a lovely warm bed for 2 nights, an improvement in Mandarin, and a sparkling clean kitchen, bedroom, and bathroom by the time she said goodbye and moved onto somewhere I can’t ever afford to visit.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I very recently spent spent a little over 72 hours with a WL. It didn’t’ cost me anything except feeding her since she was between establishments and wanted a place to chill out for a few days. Sadly zero cost means zero fucks. But I did get a lovely warm bed for 2 nights, an improvement in Mandarin, and a sparkling clean kitchen, bedroom, and bathroom by the time she said goodbye and moved onto somewhere I can’t ever afford to visit.
    Fucking love it! Nice job

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123