Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: What’s the longest session you had with a WL?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by ditchtheboss View Post
    My question was more about sessions in a brothel. I imagine there is no point to have too long massage sessions, what would you do on a massage table for much longer than 2 hours?
    It wouldn't be comfortable on a massage table for more than 1 hour.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    About 5-6hours pml.
    But paid for 1hr and lunch
    We met up for lunch before heading back to her place for our session.
    She's not a clock watcher so she takes it super slow. Once finished i wanted to go home but She still wants to continue. Basically we cuddle until I'm ready to go again.

Paid overnight plus day time to take her out on her day off. Fucking simp n not proud of myself lol

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by beta101 View Post
    Paid overnight plus day time to take her out on her day off. Fucking simp n not proud of myself lol
    Mate, forgive yourself. If you had fun that’s all that matters

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by smallwang View Post
    My small wang doesn’t last that long. Why bother with a 5 hour sesh in a broth. The $$$ doesn’t stack up. Like do you sit there playing cards for 4.5h and bang for 30 mins?
    5 hours of sex? Yeah right. Girls have said some punters who do long sessions are doing drugs or wanting to talk to them about their personal issues. Can you imagine sitting or lying on the bed listening to a guy bring up his problems? It sure would be boring but easy if you're getting paid to listen.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    My longest was 2 hours with K Rebecca, it was half sex half chat and having some cake and bubble tea. It was great, really wonder when or if she'll come back..

Damn, was that paid?
    One was the other wasn't.

Quote Originally Posted by GoldfishMan View Post
    It's not usually done with a shop WL because of logistics (shops have closing times), but I guess if you know the shop well enough you could arrange something, eg. Do an outcall to your hotel room.
    The agency girls and private girls can all be booked for overnights. Think the going rate is between $2k - $3k.
    Here's the thing with overnights. You've got a girl staying over at your place, lots of time on your hands and the freedom to do things with her. If you're not a total bean-counting jerk, and with the right girl that you click with, you can really squeeze a lot of GFE out of that one night.
    You can squeeze a lot of PSE as well. Especially if she's open to being tied up!

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Aloscha View Post
    You can squeeze a lot of PSE as well. Especially if she's open to being tied up!
    A girl can't be tied up for many hours. She needs to go to the toilet at some stage.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    That's what he's waiting for...he's into golden showers/chocolate hail
    My level of sarcasm depends on your level of stupidity.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Mine was 5 hrs. I enjoyed watching her play with herself using the toy.
    But she just kept edging herself instead of just cumming multiple times.

After the first 2 hrs, i kind of regretted it already.

Oh wait, thats for a wl.

I saw an ml for 6 hrs i think.
    She didnt use toys but she let me play with her a lot and it was very gfe.

Next is about 3 hrs and below. Usually with girls who are more open to being touched and played with. And seem to enjoy it too.

Sent from my ASUS_I001DC using Tapatalk

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I don’t have much time for today’s tweaker girls (or customers). But on the odd occasion (back in 60s of course) where I met a young lady interested in using psychedelics to expand her consciousness while naked I’ve been responsible enough to book her at least 10 hours. And booking in advance for these kinds of things was important, because who carried around the edible body paint, party streamers, confetti, and portable laser light show that are essential to everybody coming out happy? Fortunately girls that cool and interesting would usually suggest you only pay the room fee for half the hours.

But those parties had a 50/50 chance of being extended because the girl was having so much fun or because you were still giving whispered psychiatric triage for all the unresolved trauma that suddenly exploded out of her.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by BerasAsing View Post
    I don’t have much time for today’s tweaker girls (or customers). But on the odd occasion (back in 60s of course) where I met a young lady interested in using psychedelics to expand her consciousness while naked I’ve been responsible enough to book her at least 10 hours. And booking in advance for these kinds of things was important, because who carried around the edible body paint, party streamers, confetti, and portable laser light show that are essential to everybody coming out happy? Fortunately girls that cool and interesting would usually suggest you only pay the room fee for half the hours.

But those parties had a 50/50 chance of being extended because the girl was having so much fun or because you were still giving whispered psychiatric triage for all the unresolved trauma that suddenly exploded out of her.
    Good on you mate! That sounds like fun

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Good on you mate! That sounds like fun
    Yeah. The good old days. Could you imagine one of these budget shop Chinese MILFS ever going in for something that much fun?

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Yeah. The good old days. Could you imagine one of these budget shop Chinese MILFS ever going in for something that much fun?
    Yeah, no. The Chinese milfs wouldn’t do it. From reading here, sounds like the good old days were way better than now. When you were punting like that I wasn’t even born by a couple of decades

Senior Member(無間使者)

Angry

Quote Originally Posted by cuteguy View Post
    5 hours of sex? Yeah right. Girls have said some punters who do long sessions are doing drugs or wanting to talk to them about their personal issues. Can you imagine sitting or lying on the bed listening to a guy bring up his problems? It sure would be boring but easy if you're getting paid to listen.
    Like everything else in his game, your criticism of the time-hogging moaning punter cuts both ways.

Before I stopped being such a chump, I bought a few tearful, crying, girls an extra hour or two … while they sobbed out all kinds of stuff. I find it pretty difficult to walk out on anybody I’ve fucked if they’re crying. I used to enjoy chatting with girls, but almost everything I regret about punting results from talking instead fucking.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Somewhere around 36-40 hours... but 12 isnt uncommon. (with a big box of sidenafil lol)

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Like everything else in his game, your criticism of the time-hogging moaning punter cuts both ways.

Before I stopped being such a chump, I bought a few tearful, crying, girls an extra hour or two … while they sobbed out all kinds of stuff. I find it pretty difficult to walk out on anybody I’ve fucked if they’re crying. I used to enjoy chatting with girls, but almost everything I regret about punting results from talking instead fucking.
    I get more that want to talk.. and talk.. and talk.. about nothing at all. best way ive managed to deal with that is to a) less english the better, or b) make sure its work first, and talk later, while im doing other stuff... like shower and leaving lol

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I think to 30 mins because im a cheap cunt and i usually build up to the session so i dont end up taking more than 20 mins to cum. Plus when i cum i'm done, i need to get the fuck outta there and grab a sandwhich or some literally anything else haha

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)

Yes I agree. I don’t regret the money but the talking has led to some infatuation that I didn’t expect. The only outcome is heartbreak for all involved

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast