Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Dream Girl 130 Botany Rd

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by fud View Post
    Haha, it's like a punter I overheard once asking 'how much for you, Angie' The deceitful Mamasan at 533 Willoughby!
    He must have stumbled straight out of the Bridgeview across the road or off his meds.............

Senior Member(無間使者)

Wink

Quote Originally Posted by Johnny5 View Post
    The mamasan is decent looking though, I have always wanted to bang her. I don't know why but her terrible attitude turns me on, like it makes me want to bang her more.
    I would angry bang her

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Johnny5 View Post
    The mamasan is decent looking though, I have always wanted to bang her. I don't know why but her terrible attitude turns me on, like it makes me want to bang her more.

My theory is that the love of her life left her and she never got over him. Then she married some dude she doesn't love but he has money and now she is miserable. You don't become this miserable running a massage shop, that is some personal pain she is dealing with.
    Some guys are attracted to bad girls or those that are rude or talk dirty. It just turns them on. However, it's not for everyone.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by anonymouspunter View Post
    what size would you say?
    Shirley: Tall busty 168cm, E Cup,White skin Super hot body and sweet personality,

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I’m going to give this place a go one day. I often drive past but looks challenging to get a parking spot

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Bullzdog View Post
    I’m going to give this place a go one day. I often drive past but looks challenging to get a parking spot
    Hi bro
    Read some reviews from this shop before going. Some girls are really stunning and good quality. Just occasionally you will hit the nail when walk in lol

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Thanks and will do

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12