Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Dream Girl 130 Botany Rd

Senior Member(無間使者)

Dream Girl 130 Botany Rd

Is there anything legit about this place? Any real photos or descriptions? Looking at shirley in particular

thanks

Senior Member(無間使者)
    The mamasan here is a real piece of work. You can search the forums for the stories.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Not a fan and would never go back!
    Paying before entering is suss. They sent one girl who I had zero interest in and tried hard to push on me!! finally after explaining who I wanted to see and they did send the right girl who was certainly did not live up to Their description !!!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Veets View Post
    Not a fan and would never go back!
    Paying before entering is suss. They sent one girl who I had zero interest in and tried hard to push on me!! finally after explaining who I wanted to see and they did send the right girl who was certainly did not live up to Their description !!!
    Pretty much everyone’s experience here. What’s worse is their shitty attitude when you walk.

Banned
    When shops have no respect for customers and want to impose their choices regarding what type of girl a customer should see then it's best to go elsewhere. Don't let them benefit at your expense. But then there are some guys who won't learn from previous experiences or take advice from other punters.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Jumping on to share my 2c. Avoid this shop. The Mamasan is awful. Just rude and disrespectful. Also, fake (or very heavily doctored) photos.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    good to know, thanks everyone

Keep looking at Anna on their WeChat feed, any feedback. I can deal with a rude mamasan. If those pics are remotely close I am pretty keen.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Verdict has been supported by many punters. This place is a joke. MAC or Diva nearby have far better reputations.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Raybo View Post
    Keep looking at Anna on their WeChat feed, any feedback. I can deal with a rude mamasan. If those pics are remotely close I am pretty keen.
    I dealt with her by getting B2B off her. I reckon she probably would’ve been up for FS if I threw more money at her. Was worried about the creepy dude at reception who I suspect is her fuck boy stabbing me out of jealousy though.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    This place has a pretty bad rep but seems to survive. The girls themselves arent bad from the couple of experiences I had in the past. BUT I do recall the creepy guy..

Quote Originally Posted by jzchan View Post
    I dealt with her by getting B2B off her. I reckon she probably would’ve been up for FS if I threw more money at her. Was worried about the creepy dude at reception who I suspect is her fuck boy stabbing me out of jealousy though.
    Haha okay, bring it on then I say! I will make sure I have a full wallet and be sure to tell said creepy guy that she cum 4 times!

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    what does she look like?

Banned
    The place is kept alive by old dudes who put up with crap from the demented MAMASAN
    The old dudes obviously do not read review forums
    The photos are not even close to the girls in reality
    Unless the photos are taken in house
    Feel sorry for the girls working there

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Tried Shirley busty Thai lady mid 20 open minded
    Rostered Friday and Saturday

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Labia Vortex View Post
    Feel sorry for the girls working there
    The girls should know better. They can search the internet or find other places to work. As well, they could ask customers about other places. However if the girls have arrived here from overseas after signing contracts in their country to work at the shop then it may not be easy to work somewhere else.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by fake123 View Post
    what does she look like?
    She’s petite/slim with a set of not so nice bolt ons. Her teeth are pretty bad though. I think she has gum disease or something.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jumper View Post
    Tried Shirley busty Thai lady mid 20 open minded
    Rostered Friday and Saturday
    what size would you say?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    After reading their website i was thinking of going to this place. Reading all of the reviews i think i will give this place a miss. Might try Jun massage in Rockdale instead.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Johnny5 View Post
    The mamasan is decent looking though, I have always wanted to bang her. I don't know why but her terrible attitude turns me on, like it makes me want to bang her more.
    Haha, it's like a punter I overheard once asking 'how much for you, Angie' The deceitful Mamasan at 533 Willoughby!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast