Quote Originally Posted by juscruisin58 View Post
You guys make me laugh, you can't stay on topic at all.
I give my opinion on a thread about interest rates and Meng has to bring my girl into it. The sugarbabe thread is elsewhere.
Maybe he is jealous of her.
Goldfishman, just for your education, I have 2 daughters and 2 grandchildren, so yes I do have an interest in their future.
My daughters saw what I went thru with their mother, and their mother carries that on by trying to manipulate them.
My daughters and Violet get on like a house on fire, my daughters are happy I am happy.
And yes Meng was correct in that there will be a significant passing of wealth to my daughters and Violet when I pass.
I worked bloody hard for what I have earned, and took significant risk, I really take offence to the likes of Meng who is obviously jealous and obviously doesn't have the acumen to do that for himself and his family.
Dont assume I have no cares in the world, I have a sibling who battles a life ending neurological disorder who was diagnosed at age 28 and is now 48 and has about 2 years to go at best.
Don't ever think I dont give a shit about future generations, If I didnt, I'd blow all my cash rather than giving to the kids and Violet, I wouldn't provide the capitol so my kids can have green houses, I wouldn't fund the grand kids private schooling.
You know absolutely nothing about me and what I face in life and what I represent and care about.
Pull your head in you self entitled prick.
What sort of reaction were you expecting coming on to a sex forum bragging about how you've made it with all your IPs, at a time when the utmost topic on the minds of just about every young person in the country is how they're going to afford to keep a roof over their heads?

What exactly were you expecting?