Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Interest rate rises and punting

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by juscruisin58 View Post
    Hoping interest rates keep on rising.
    I have no debt and have a substantial Investment Portfolio.
    I agree. Valuations on stocks, bonds and real estate are all too high.
    The normalization of rates will lead to substantial falls in the stock market, and probably your investment portfolio.
    Regardless, you have no debt, and thus can play the long game.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    I'm sorry jc58 but you're carrying on like a precious little princess demanding respect from the younger members of the forum because you were lucky enough to have a good job and invested your money in bricks and mortar. I remember the days of 18% interest rates as well, but I also remember houses cost a third of what they are today and the central coast where you invested was even cheaper, essentials like food water electricity gas etc were also at least half of what they currently are. My best friend was an interstate truckie and they were highly paid back then so you weren't really living on vegemite sandwiches for breakfast lunch and dinner. If you want respect from the younger members of the forum you need you earn it not show off.

And as Violet is reading this I can give her another chuckle, remember you last post my dear? Well sugarbabies are prostitutes they fuck for money you fucked for money you are a prostitute plain and simple. And if the argy bargy of guys arguing on a sex forum upset you so much then you wasted 4 years of your life studying to be a criminologist. What are you going to do when you have to talk to rapists and murderers? Maybe hairdressing or nail artist might be better suited to your abilities.
    My level of sarcasm depends on your level of stupidity.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by dotcumdotinyou View Post
    I'm sorry jc58 but you're carrying on like a precious little princess demanding respect from the younger members of the forum because you were lucky enough to have a good job and invested your money in bricks and mortar. I remember the days of 18% interest rates as well, but I also remember houses cost a third of what they are today and the central coast where you invested was even cheaper, essentials like food water electricity gas etc were also at least half of what they currently are. My best friend was an interstate truckie and they were highly paid back then so you weren't really living on vegemite sandwiches for breakfast lunch and dinner. If you want respect from the younger members of the forum you need you earn it not show off.

And as Violet is reading this I can give her another chuckle, remember you last post my dear? Well sugarbabies are prostitutes they fuck for money you fucked for money you are a prostitute plain and simple. And if the argy bargy of guys arguing on a sex forum upset you so much then you wasted 4 years of your life studying to be a criminologist. What are you going to do when you have to talk to rapists and murderers? Maybe hairdressing or nail artist might be better suited to your abilities.
    Fk me you're brutal

99 Premium Member (特級會員)

Hahaha love it.

I have no hate to Violet. She's quite intelligent actually. She's gonna drain this poor sod for every cent. Don't underestimate the power of defacto relationships. He can say goodbye to his children's inheritances.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    I agree with everyone's comments.

It will be easier for the young ones if rates went up, as prices will come down.

Banned
    ....Well sugarbabies are prostitutes they fuck for money you fucked for money you are a prostitute plain and simple.
    For want of a better word we call them pleasure givers.

And we the punters are the pleasure seekers.

Sound better and the girl earns some respect too.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Meng View Post
    You still punting or have you stopped? If you've stopped punting then what are you still doing on here? Your girl had the right idea by getting off the forum. She did diagnose all of us as narcissistic sociopaths lol.
    Can you call being a sugardaddy to a sugarbaby "punting"? That sounds like being a dirty old man.

I think he is a carer for her welfare and needs although there may be sex with the help of medications.

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sibon View Post
    Can you call being a sugardaddy to a sugarbaby "punting"? That sounds like being a dirty old man.

I think he is a carer for her welfare and needs although there may be sex with the help of medications.
    So she's like his daughter/granddaughter with benefits.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    It will be $50 for 30 minutes massage by Christmas and the same $20 for a hj

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Hahaha, you guys make me laugh, the jealousy is palpable.
    Dotcumfuckyou, you seem to forget when we had 18% interest rates, wages were comparative to the cost of living etc. Oh, and I only bought the investment properties 5-6 years ago when I sold the business, and the coast was no cheaper than Sydney in 2016-17.
    The only way interstate truck drivers are well paid is they hardly ever get home.
    I was going to answer the thread asking for the numbers in respect of my experience during that time, however, I'm not going to justify myself to the 3 main wankrrs on this forum.

Continue to be jealous, just be sure the jealousy doesn't consume you.
    As for my relationship with Violet, you guys can call it what you want, we know what it is, and Violet is laughing at you lot, if I could be bothered I'd video her comments and post it on here, for all the jealous ones, but I couldn't be fucked to be honest.
    As for my financial arrangements into the future, you guys have no idea, so don't speculate.
    Anyway, time to have a shower with Violet, have breakfast at a Cafe, and live another day with an amazing partner and a free and easy life.

Dont bother replying, we have decided this will be our last time on here, You all have given Violet a lot of substance for her research.

Cheers

Banned
    Just Cruising reading this all cold I agree with others on the forum.

Any salient point you may have is completely lost in your tirade.

If you had any sense of genuine care or interest for those younger than you on the forum, you would have written a public post setting out how they could help themselves in a time of uncertainty and stress - without sneering.

Or you may have written to the author of the comments you disagreed with directly and asked him what he thought of your position. The fact that you did neither is an insight into your self awareness and reactionary desire to always be right. At your age you should know better.

To spray the forum with your vehemence and ram your achievements down everyone’s throats does you no credit - it makes you look angry, bitter and arrogant.

You are easily triggered and full of moral superiority.

And you bluster about your relationship with such certainty it sounds as if you are trying to convince yourself.

I wish you well and hope that you find some humility on the path you are travelling.

Banned
    Anyway, time to have a shower with Violet, have breakfast at a Cafe, and live another day with an amazing partner and a free and easy life.
    Increasingly I think you are Rupert Murdoch.

There are many parrallels between both of you: success, power, young wife, confidence and an overarching desire to impress and be admired.

Jealousy? You bet. I can't even afford the weekly $175 punt now.

I will also have a shower but alone and have my big breakfast in Mac and live another day poor but happy. Since I can't afford punting anymore I may be like you sailing into sunset and never be seen again.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Sibon View Post
    Increasingly I think you are Rupert Murdoch.

There are many parrallels between both of you: success, power, young wife, confidence and an overarching desire to impress and be admired.

Jealousy? You bet. I can't even afford the weekly $175 punt now.

I will also have a shower but alone and have my big breakfast in Mac and live another day poor but happy. Since I can't afford punting anymore I may be like you sailing into sunset and never be seen again.
    But remember you still have your mum and the fish...........

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Hahaha, you guys make me laugh, the jealousy is palpable.
    Dotcumfuckyou, you seem to forget when we had 18% interest rates, wages were comparative to the cost of living etc. Oh, and I only bought the investment properties 5-6 years ago when I sold the business, and the coast was no cheaper than Sydney in 2016-17.
    The only way interstate truck drivers are well paid is they hardly ever get home.
    I was going to answer the thread asking for the numbers in respect of my experience during that time, however, I'm not going to justify myself to the 3 main wankrrs on this forum.

Continue to be jealous, just be sure the jealousy doesn't consume you.
    As for my relationship with Violet, you guys can call it what you want, we know what it is, and Violet is laughing at you lot, if I could be bothered I'd video her comments and post it on here, for all the jealous ones, but I couldn't be fucked to be honest.
    As for my financial arrangements into the future, you guys have no idea, so don't speculate.

Dont bother replying, we have decided this will be our last time on here, You all have given Violet a lot of substance for her research.

Cheers
    You're so eshay brah.

special olympics 2.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Meng View Post
    You're so eshay brah.

special olympics 2.jpg
    Haha, so many memes about Eshays online. My daughters introduced me to this term since I have a pair of these.IMG_20220707_144140.jpg

Sent from my GM1910 using Tapatalk

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by Riff888 View Post
    Haha, so many memes about Eshays online. My daughters introduced me to this term since I have a pair of these.IMG_20220707_144140.jpg

Sent from my GM1910 using Tapatalk
    I had a pair of those in red and black. Was I an eshay ahead of my time?

Quote Originally Posted by asiafever View Post
    I had a pair of those in red and black. Was I an eshay ahead of my time?
    Definitely Eshays before the term.

I almost got rolled for my Fila shirt my this writer called Metro at West Ryde station back in the late 80s when it was the hood. No more housing commission these days.

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by Riff888 View Post
    Definitely Eshays before the term.

I almost got rolled for my Fila shirt my this writer called Metro at West Ryde station back in the late 80s when it was the hood. No more housing commission these days.
    I nearly got rolled in the early 90's for my Air Jordan IV's in Melbourne...

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    I was on the train from town hall to strathfield one night a couple of years ago (late evening meeting with my divorce solicitor) and I've had a LV bumbag for years that I wear as a cross body bag. At redfern these two druggies got on, one sat next to me and one in front. I still have my bag
    Last edited by dotcumdotinyou; 07-07-2022 at 06:57 PM. Reason: incriminating
    My level of sarcasm depends on your level of stupidity.

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Hahaha you fellas crack me up. Anyways back to the topic. I managed to refinance and fix my loan for 2 years. Did that as soon as I felt wind of a potential interest rate rise and got a good deal. I should be sweet for 2 years at least. Hoping for better economic conditions afterwards lol.

That said, I know some are struggling. Funny enough it's an employee's market at the moment. Huge workforce shortages means it's a good time to renegotiate your salary or find a another job. I've been getting calls from recruiters and the salaries they're offering is truly staggering. Like when they ask salary numbers, I would pick a number off the top of my head and they're like, "yep that's exactly what we're offering" (that's code for they've got way more wriggle room for salaries than what you've just said and I'm currently on a six figure salary).

If it weren't for me having so much annual leave and desperately needing a holiday, I'd probably switch jobs hahaha.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast