Coolangatta tweed massage

Has any got any info on the tweed Coolangatta massages who to see ect

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I have a few , message me

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Coolangatta massages

Quote Originally Posted by Massage 69 View Post
    I have a few , message me
    Would love to here who you have see. There and what’s on offer any suggestions
    Sash was good when I seen her

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Services vary from these girls…Miki boss does not like her girls doing FS but a lot of them have over the years probably had at least 5 of her girls fs. Never going to name them or my luck will change. Saw Sasha yesterday and she was being a bitch so just had a massage and HJ which made her even angrier. Spoke to Miki yesterday and she said she had 4 new girls which means half of them will probably do fs .I think of the old bunch Maybe only Sasha left. Did notice yesterday that the Coolangatta shop that I usually visit had 3 girls working, usually only one but they can walk over quickly from Tweed shop if you have a request.
    The only services I have not from these girls are rimming and anal, treat them good and the sky has noooo limit. No doubt the best shops in the Coolangatta area.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Saw Sasha a while back and although hot, didn’t like that I wanted an hour massage. She spent about half of the hour complaining while basically just rubbing my balls (I was just laughing).
    Went to the Cooly side shop and saw Amy today and she was very, very nice!

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Anyone been to afterglow recently?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Tlito View Post
    Services vary from these girls…Miki boss does not like her girls doing FS but a lot of them have over the years probably had at least 5 of her girls fs. Never going to name them or my luck will change. Saw Sasha yesterday and she was being a bitch so just had a massage and HJ which made her even angrier. Spoke to Miki yesterday and she said she had 4 new girls which means half of them will probably do fs .I think of the old bunch Maybe only Sasha left. Did notice yesterday that the Coolangatta shop that I usually visit had 3 girls working, usually only one but they can walk over quickly from Tweed shop if you have a request.
    The only services I have not from these girls are rimming and anal, treat them good and the sky has noooo limit. No doubt the best shops in the Coolangatta area.
    Are they mostly Chinese girls at this shop?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by HST View Post
    Are they mostly Chinese girls at this shop?
    Historically mostly Chinese although I did see a nice Indian girl recently but she has moved on..Miki did say she had some new girls …one was Thai…can’t remember name sorry …Sasha gave me a great bbbj one day and got me in…since that day have seen her twice and will not see her again…she has an awful attitude …
    I think Miki is trying to fill both shops , Coolangatta also, so there will be a few very nice girls around…
    I don’t know how Miki does it but she always has hot girls who in some cases go above and beyond…