Thread: 14 burwood special double JAV session

Junior Member(有D料到)

14 burwood special double JAV session

Saw Paige back again. Booked in with no hesitation. She is slightly milf around 30, but is totally in sexy curved body. Perfect bum and pairs. Very attractive like those jav star. Was imagining if one day she can be on same roster with Amelia.
    On arrival, boss lead me upstairs into room. Rebacca was just happened to walk down with customer. Had pretty good experiences with her. She addressed me with some very cheeky smile with her deep cleavage. Damn,was it because of the rain? So honey day, make half way joking to her coming and joining me. She said her next booking coming soon, only 30mins available. What a cute girl. Why not then. Ask boss change my session to a double. Boss made her joke with me.
    Into the room, Rebacca started stripping off straight way. She is in a very sexy hourglass body, and sultry looking. I just turned her around and helped her get undressed, she slowly waived her bum against my bro and Paige happened to pop in at same time. I pulled her close to me and turned her around as well as I can’t wait to see her big and meaty bum again. Cause I am in a damn hard mode , I was standing in between them and each hand grab a sexy meaty melon meanwhile both of them waive their bum rub my bro.
    The following JAV part I think I need put in private section to save these 2 beauties from a big trouble

Junior Member(有D料到)
    funny review. looking forward the section 2 in private then.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Nice review BS, any news on when the real bubble butt Mina is coming back?