Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Acqua

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Acqua

Just dropped in Acqua and it was closed. Has this placed shut down recently. The last time i was there they only had 1 lady working.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    They had two working this morning. Crystal and Candy

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Must have been busy and no one to open the door. Roster is updated everyday.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    When I called in, owner told me Crystal and Coco are working today. They only have 2-3 MLs working everyday, like Tik tok.

You should book in advance

Senior Member(無間使者)
    They often lock the door when both or three, whatever, are busy. They usually stick the sign outside to say when they are next free

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    All good now.. just that i went one evening a few weeks ago and they s as ok shit up and no sights. must be just staff shortage

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by The Dominator View Post
    All good now.. just that i went one evening a few weeks ago and they s as ok shit up and no sights. must be just staff shortage
    Am I the only one that found that last phrase, unintentionally hilarious?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jon Snow View Post
    Dropped in here and saw a Vietnamese girl. Not the prettiest but not bad either.
    Session was very good but would probably return for a 30 minute booking next time so there isn't time for a long gossip fest about other girls and management.
    Hey, can’t direct message to you. Wanting to know when did I gossip about other girls? And what was it about?
    Last edited by Sunny67; 22-08-2022 at 07:49 PM. Reason: Duplicate message

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Dropped in here and saw a Vietnamese girl. Not the prettiest but not bad either.
    Session was very good but would probably return for a 30 minute booking next time so there isn't time for a long gossip fest about other girls and management.
    Hey, canÂ’t direct message to you. Wanting to know when did I gossip about other girls ? And what was it about ?

I remember your face and conversation - didnÂ’t you ask me which shop is quality , where else do I work and recommend you a good name as you are just back to Brisbane and your favourite T5 is gone. Whattt, I introduced you to this forum and seek for suggestion yourself lolÂ…

I only met you once, not so stupid to gossip about other girls to a stranger. So friendly recommendation defines as gossip??? Wow.

Speak the truth mate, you can say I am shit service, ugly, waste of money and time. Thats fine but gossiping? You arenÂ’t my regular yet to share everything

Also, not keen for a second chance of interest to see you again even for quickie

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sunny67 View Post
    So friendly recommendation defines as gossip??? Wow.
    any chance of a PM of the friendly recommendation?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    You know what was said and about who.
    One of your customers asked that I edit my post as its out of character for you
    I did this earlier today. Check the time stamp of edit
    Yo, I don’t care your post got edited or remain same, no credit whatsoever 😐

I am only interested to know what’s the long gossip fest about other girls???
    You walked in, didn’t leave number at Acqua hence I have to log in here and confront. Not so much liking the idea of hiding behind the keyboard and dispute cowardly soooo feel free to pop in shop on the day I work (don’t worry I still recognise your face) and enlighten me with the gossip stories that I apparently missed 😊
    Full stop story, bye.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by bradpitt View Post
    Also interested lol

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by bradpitt View Post
    Maybe go see her and ask or spin some crap and ask - either way seems better option - she seems like fun though but old mate has done his dash - funny posts

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jamesyouare View Post
    Maybe go see her and ask or spin some crap and ask - either way seems better option - she seems like fun though but old mate has done his dash - funny posts
    i tried to PM her here but that user only has 4 posts. will message the shop and use discount code "jonsnow". (not)

Junior Member(有D料到)
    It's all in the name good luck ��

Senior Member(無間使者)
    This is a bit of a shit show

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sunny67 View Post
    Yo, I don’t care your post got edited or remain same, no credit whatsoever 😐

I am only interested to know what’s the long gossip fest about other girls???
    You walked in, didn’t leave number at Acqua hence I have to log in here and confront. Not so much liking the idea of hiding behind the keyboard and dispute cowardly soooo feel free to pop in shop on the day I work (don’t worry I still recognise your face) and enlighten me with the gossip stories that I apparently missed 😊
    Full stop story, bye.
    Begin new sentence commar you sound like fun , buckets of fun .
    I am coming to your shop.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    You think so I would avoid for a while sounds a bit outta control

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Kunta66 View Post
    You think so I would avoid for a while sounds a bit outta control
    I'm with Sunny. good on her for calling out the faceless guy. All of us have no idea whom is jon snow. Full credit to sunny for standing her ground.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I’d prefer people have their say - stand by your comments - but cop the feedback - either be honest and say your talking shit or stand your ground - the shoe thing is pathetic

Plenty of shit shops, shit girls and reading posts wankers who need a slap in the face but this fi works best with open unedited comments / most of us can see through the bs or happy to work it out either way

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast