Thread: It's been a while but finally found Jessica, a new Spanish Queen with 38 E Cups ( . )!( . )

It's been a while but finally found Jessica, a new Spanish Queen with 38 E Cups ( . )!( . )

Person's Name : Jessica

Establishment : Summerville

Month/Year of Visit : Jul 22

Contact Details/Address/Weblink : 200 Harris St, Pyrmont NSW
    https://summervillemassage.com.au/

Phone : 02-7901-3184 / 0450 865 833

Hours of Business : 10am - 9pm

Rates : $65/45 mins

Extras Cost : $50

Services Provided This Session : decent massage, NHJ, Spanish completion

Size/shape : womanly curvaceous, size 8, highlight by her all natural 38 E Cups !

Nationality or Ethnicity : Chinese

Value for money/recommend? : nice personality, cheerful and talkative, one for the breasts lovers

My experience/comments :

Saw Jessica's photo in the Summerville roster, looks so tempting and the descriptions said: natural E Cups, it's fair hard to find these days, so made some plans to make a visit.

Parking was fine along Harris Street on a rainy day. walked in and one lady sitting behind the reception desk, she is too busty to be a receptionist as her deeeeep V dress is showing off her ample credentials. She said me if I have a booking ?

I have a booking with Jessica,

That's me, I am waiting for you brother (in mandarins)

As I haven't been to new shop before so I looked up the price list on the wall, it's $65 for 45 min, I thought I have seen it posted somewhere that Summerville also has those all inclusive prices like 227 Broadway and SBM, so I asked Jessica if they have the price including tips. Jessica said, you can just add the $50 tip to the prices. OK, so no inclusive price and it's good that she is quoting a standard $50 tip. Surely this is not a trick and she will con me into a clothed HJ for $50 !!

So handed over the fees and Jessica came out of the desk to take me upstairs. I could see a couple of rooms downstairs but all the actions are probably coming from upstairs. on to the 1st floor, Jessica tried to enter one room and that's locked, so she laughed and said, everyone is busy, let's go up another floor. so there is a second floor of rooms, gee, this is a big place.

So we went up another floor and there are more rooms, there is a wall rack full of folded towels, I guess when you have ensuite shower in all the rooms, people will use the shower and so are the towels. it is very well stocked. We entered one room and it is very spacious, with a table in the middle and a horizontal good size wall mirror, there is an ensuite bathroom with a good size shower (high class removable shower head), basin and toilet. so it's a full bathroom - this is good, meaning I don't have to pee in the shower. Always good to have a pee before my massage session.........haha

A fan heater is turned on to keep the room warm. which is quite sufficient even though it's a large room. I got undressed and lay on the table. crossed my arms and rest on my own arms, decided to remove my masks this time as the ventilation is quite good in this room.

Jessica didn't ask how I like my massage, she just climb up and sat on my legs and gave me a fair strong but simple massage. her shop descriptions said medium massage skills which I think it's spot on. I'm she can apply more pressure if I asked, but what she is giving me is just fine and quite relaxing. then she moved up to the head of the table and massage my neck and shoulder, a little bit more targeted pressure was applied and it is feeling pretty good.

Then she started on my legs and butt, a bit disappointed that there isn't any TT or teasing. I thought to myself, may be I need to take the lead and started the breasts plays to make my session worthwhile. and as soon as I had that thought, Jessica told me to turn over, Game On !!

I have a drink of water and lay face up and my now, Jessica has disrobed. This is the sight I have been waiting for, those natural E Cups, to be honest, at very first sight, they look a bit sagged, but on closer examinations, they are full, meaty, all natural and quite heavy to my hands, of course they will be a bit saggy, they are simply - heavy ! very nicely shaped and with ultra responsive hard nipples, I cup them and they went rock hard and stayed hard till the end of Spanish !

Jessica was physically on top of me and she feed her breasts to my mouth, I have no choice, refusing food at the E Cups level will be simply rude !! and un gentleman like. Next thing I know, my head (the big one) was buried between her mountains of lusts. Haven't had this big tits feeling since the departure of Emma and Bonnie, Rebecca and Linda, Rita and Iris and I could go a lot more further back, but no need, Jessica is here and E Cups is served to me to my mouth, enjoy !!

Jessica seems to be enjoying seeing me enjoying her tits. and this is a great attitude, no such BS as "no sucking, I'm to sensitive" and all that. She knows what men like and she delivers. I must say the E Cups could be very suffocating if you let your head buried inside for too long, so I need fresh air ! let go of Jessica and get up, sat sideway on the table facing the wall mirror, asked Jessica to come over.

Got to do my playing the big tits in front of the wall mirror thing. I sat a bit further up the table so that Jessica can sat in front of my rock hard and between my legs. Now this is the perfect position to pamper Jessica's E Cups, and guess what, she is giving me a double treat. because my hard cock is also positioned between the upper part of her butt crack. so that's a half Italian if you know what I mean. and she is very meaty and I am feel it. Oh, forgot to mention, while Jessica was breasts feeding me, her hand has oiled up and started playing with lil Lungor, so I am semi oiled, which makes the half Italian very sensual.

Now, I am cupping Jessica, playing her E Cups breasts in every each way. including the holding them up then releasing them and let them drop, or pushed them together and letting the left breasts rubbing against the right and vice versa. Only big natural soft tits can provide you with this play and I am loving every minutes of it. I am up closing and personal with Jessica and my chin is rest on her soft shoulder, her hair is brushing my face and they smells good, I kissed her chin and she kisses me back. I like this GFE feeling, no scripts, just happens.

You won't think I would get tired of playing big tits, but I did, so I had enough and lay back down to let Jessica finish me off. she has been taking things along very slowly and the hand job was more balls caressing and light strokes rather than fast jerking, but now she has stepped things up a bit and even using both hands, not so fast, how about some Spanish ?

So I ask Jessica to apply more oil, she did, I then asked her to come up to the table. Straight away she knows what I am after and she said you want me to use my balls to push oil ? yes please.

Jessica got into position, my cock between her breasts and she is Spanishing me ( . )!( . )

As the build up has been great and I have been up a long time so I was getting close very quickly, so I need to just slow down a touch, didn't want to cum accidentally............lol

Adjusted Jessica a bit further up so that her breasts are hanging down, I now can use my hands to push them together so that I can slide in and out at my own pace and now I am tits fucking !!

And it didn't take long before I have reached point of now return, I cum, but no big shot this time, just a short distance and landed on the E's and as soon as Jessica noticed that I cum, she press down with her tits and I am completely covered by her and she rubbed the E Cups over and over me and that was such a sensational play until I have nothing left and returned to a baby snail !

I thank Jessica for a happy ending and Jessica said she is very happy that I am happy.

She asked if I like a shower, I said too cold, so Jessica just clean me up, I was laying there resting, and Jessica after getting dressed she came back to the table and started massaging my legs and upper thighs, so there was another 5 minutes left. very good attitude, most girls would just muck around and finish the session, not that the extra massage was doing me any good, but it's the feeling that the ML is giving you the full 45 min of session time and services till the end, a BIG LIKE !!

I got up and get dressed and Jessica asked me to come see her again, I look right into her tits and promised that I'll be back.

Jessica walked me down and we kiss goodbye.

Very nice session, just telling it as it is. If you are a breasts and Spanish lover, Jessica is highly recommended.

Cheers

This is a real photo of Jessica too:

Without good customer services, there will be no business!!
    「今時今日咁嘅服務態度係唔得架喇…」

Directory of all my After Reports:
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...ts-by-AHLUNGOR

This is what RnT is all about - photo thread:
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...T-is-all-about!!

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Congratulations! You have finally popped your Summerville cherry! Lol!

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Think it was his first time in the new shop, well not so new now

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Agree with AL .... Jessica is a good girl and certainly knows what to do and how to do it!
    I think she has a pretty clear line in the sand and does not go beyond NHJ which is why she would have been pretty clear about the $50 cost of the tip! 😉
    Some of you may remember her from 84A Artarmon where I think her name was Lily.
    Tell 'em Jack sent ya!

Quote Originally Posted by cmk76 View Post
    Congratulations! You have finally popped your Summerville cherry! Lol!
    Brother CMK, I did visited the old SV shop once and this was my first in 200.

My previous concerns and hesitation in visiting SV is no more as family member has got a new job and no longer working just up the road . So I could be a regular at SV very soon.

May be I need to have a chat with Summer to sort out all the natural D cups in her roster……. Haha

Quote Originally Posted by buster View Post
    Think it was his first time in the new shop, well not so new now
    Affirmative, I think this new place for SV is as good as any RnTs in Sydney , and you can’t beat the roster and all the photos available on a daily basis .

Summer has done very well in this end of town .

Quote Originally Posted by Jack Africa View Post
    Agree with AL .... Jessica is a good girl and certainly knows what to do and how to do it!
    I think she has a pretty clear line in the sand and does not go beyond NHJ which is why she would have been pretty clear about the $50 cost of the tip! 😉
    Tell 'em Jack sent ya!
    Brother Jack, please check your PM.

Cheers

Jessica is working every Monday and Tuesday at SV is anyone is interested.

Cheers

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack Africa View Post
    I think she has a pretty clear line in the sand and does not go beyond NHJ which is why she would have been pretty clear about the $50 cost of the tip! ��
    Tell 'em Jack sent ya!
    If it is the"Lilly" from 84a good luck, I saw her a few times then she went back to China, awesome service, everything but fs.....bbbj, datey pussyslide (that was as close as I got), you did not need to fuck after a session with Lilly, $100 tip, that was about 4 years ago

Quote Originally Posted by warwick1 View Post
    If it is the"Lilly" from 84a good luck, I saw her a few times then she went back to China, awesome service, everything but fs.....bbbj, datey pussyslide (that was as close as I got), you did not need to fuck after a session with Lilly, $100 tip, that was about 4 years ago

Thanks for the tips, I went back to have a look at Lily’s photos back then and she was indeed the same girl. But we only had the one session and didn’t really have time to go deep or explore other extras. Besides, as far as yours truly goes, Spanish is almost the ultimate extras that I’m after, not really interest to go beyond that.

Cheers

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by AHLUNGOR View Post
    Granted everything you said was true then Jessica is Not Lily as she only came here a few years ago and had never been back to China.
    Yes oh great one everything is true, so obviously it's not Lilly, end of story.............