Thread: The Review- Benefits so many... Who do you want to read a review on that hasn't been reviewed?

Senior Member(無間使者)

The Review- Benefits so many... Who do you want to read a review on that hasn't been reviewed?

With the amount of new girls landing on our shore, it is so hard to keep up with making the right decision with our hard earnt. Yes part of punting but if you can improve your odds, why wouldnt u. ?

Groups like the Beef Boodle Soup Bros are def a helping hand and wondering why isnt there more reviews out there??

I know we all try to keep the hidden gems and dont like sharing but with the amount of newbies, any info would be great..

Example I would still like to hear any feedback on girls like;

J Asahi at Ginza 479

J Momo at Kyoto 206

J Toko at Ginza 310

C Ashley at Kyoto 206

Plus any other very newbies...

Suggestions welcome..

Beef noodle bros having identity crisis now lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Rooster18 View Post
    With the amount of new girls landing on our shore, it is so hard to keep up with making the right decision with our hard earnt. Yes part of punting but if you can improve your odds, why wouldnt u. ?

Groups like the Beef Boodle Soup Bros are def a helping hand and wondering why isnt there more reviews out there??

I know we all try to keep the hidden gems and dont like sharing but with the amount of newbies, any info would be great..

Example I would still like to hear any feedback on girls like;

J Asahi at Ginza 479

J Momo at Kyoto 206

J Toko at Ginza 310

C Ashley at Kyoto 206

Plus any other very newbies...

Suggestions welcome..
    Much appreciated the shout out Rooster18, we respect you as well.

The Beef Noodle Soup Bros are doing TOFTT and doing the work in the back ground. We post reviews which are vetted by a few Beef Bros before posting so sometimes can take time (we tend to have two beef noodles to confirm). We have an entire TOFTT list we need to through but only so much Beef Noodle Bros in the club. Six members right now only. Maybe five because one dude is having mid life crisis. hahahaha

We believe in quality reviews > quantity of reviews like some others.

A number of reviews have been written up, we are waiting for right time to post

Lastly, we also have budgets too.....we dont get paid to do our reviews. We need a gofund me page hahaha.....

P.S as per my previous post, i am currently on break after my record TOFTT punting in June so four members maybe...one turned monk, one on break.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sswilighy View Post
    Much appreciated the shout out Rooster18, we respect you as well.

The Beef Noodle Soup Bros are doing TOFTT and doing the work in the back ground. We post reviews which are vetted by a few Beef Bros before posting so sometimes can take time (we tend to have two beef noodles to confirm). We have an entire TOFTT list we need to through but only so much Beef Noodle Bros in the club. Six members right now only. Maybe give because one dude is having mid life crisis. hahahaha

We believe in quality reviews > quantity of reviews like some others.

A number of reviews have been written up, we are waiting for right time to post

Lastly, we also have budgets too.....we dont get paid to do our reviews. We need a gofund me page hahaha.....
    I hear you and cant blame you to be subjective esp when to review. Catch 22, helps the community but fucks up personal bookings...

I agree with the right time to release a review as well..

Quote Originally Posted by Rooster18 View Post
    I hear you and cant blame you to be subjective esp when to review. Catch 22, helps the community but fucks up personal bookings...

I agree with the right time to release a review as well..
    Beef noodle game is big. Our review can generate sometimes overwhelming response. 10k views etc. lol.

But more seriously we have also limited budgets.

We do not get discounts or get paid for reviews unlike some others here. brothers can shout us a beef noodle if they want...

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Beef noodle game is big. Our review can generate sometimes overwhelming response. 10k views etc. lol.

We do not get discounts or get paid for reviews unlike some others here. brothers can shout us a beef noodle if they want...
    how do we shout you a beef noodle? Is there a real meet up of the brotherhood of beef briskets ?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I would like to read some current wollongong girl reviews
    Still trying to get my 50 posts up so i can.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)

Potential business if you're getting 10k+ views

On google reviews I posted just a generic review saying it's good, spacious and got about that much too

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I think the pricing and/or ability to book is all you really need to know. And when the price is above the base, work out why and see if that appeals to you E.g. Japanese commands extra 50-100, jav experience another 50-100, young 50-100. Paying for any of these 3 attributes is not for me so mostly I will pass. If the extra is for service or looks I usually will take the plunge

Quote Originally Posted by 1inchguy View Post
    Potential business if you're getting 10k+ views

On google reviews I posted just a generic review saying it's good, spacious and got about that much too
    Lol not 10k views

Only 7k+ views

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    J asahi is worth seeing if only just the once. Very gfe, slim, super funny, intelligent sweet girl. Last review I did I said c Skylar was the prettiest girl I'd seen at ginza, looks like I must eat my words.

Quote Originally Posted by Eastadmiralty View Post
    J asahi is worth seeing if only just the once. Very gfe, slim, super funny, intelligent sweet girl. Last review I did I said c Skylar was the prettiest girl I'd seen at ginza, looks like I must eat my words.
    sorry bro you did not see koharu haha

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    sorry bro you did not see koharu haha
    Haha nah didn't see her bro. I'm a semi casual punter only. It's not pokemon for me lol

Banned
    A private group within a forum with reputation of the Sydney Fish Market... What a waste of effort