Viet x C Dior

Visit : June/22
    Phone : 0416020278
    Hours of Business : 10am - late
    Rates : $160/30mins
    Services Provided : shower together, dfk, bbbj, daty, cfs
    Size/shape : http://479ginza.com.au/Girls/2591

My experience
    First time visitor to Ginza Empire so wasn't sure what to expect. Usual spot is No5. Arrived at Ginza Empire, parking around the area is abit of a challenge. Enter from back entrance in alley way nice and discreet. Pay the money and directed to room.

Dior opens the door and she is a magnificent site in her sexy lingerie. Started off with abit of chat as we undress and move into the shower. Soaped up and cleaned, no funny business.

Move to the bed and she starts to kiss me whilst stroking my cock. Start to lick her perky nipples which she appears to enjoy. After a couple of minutes she moves down towards my ready hard cock and starts to bbbj. The mirrors in the room provide a great view of her amazing ass.

In no time she swings around and plants her pussy on my face and I go to town on her. Her bbbj is decent but she appears to be enjoying the daty. This goes on for afew minutes.

As she goes to grab the dom she tells me I have made her very horny. She jumps ontop and starts to ride me whilst dfk. Move into missionary, she is very flexible. Can feel myself ready to blow so I asked for doggy. As I go to town on doggy style she enjoys watching the action in the mirror which is pretty hot.

Before no time blow in the dom.
    Finish by chatting abit, get dressed and on my way.

WIR.. Its a solid yes.. she provides a great passionate experience, super friendly as well.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Thanks for review. I pretty much agree with your experience. fun, energetic, pse.

I do have to mention that her face is probably only 7/10. Body 8.5/10
    Still good value.

Can I ask who's your top 2 at No5? I go there rarely but haven't found/read about many spectacular ones. I'm more big on looks rather than amazing services or extras.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by laoloo View Post
    Thanks for review. I pretty much agree with your experience. fun, energetic, pse.

I do have to mention that her face is probably only 7/10. Body 8.5/10
    Still good value.

Can I ask who's your top 2 at No5? I go there rarely but haven't found/read about many spectacular ones. I'm more big on looks rather than amazing services or extras.

My best experiences at No5 have been with
    T Marine
    T Naomi

Most recently J Noa.. review will be posted shortly