Thread: Dragon Tendon any1?

Senior Member(無間使者)

Dragon Tendon any1?

Hi al,

After 2 years of covid happening. I finally got it myself and recovered feom it so I thought its about time to go back on my ML routine.

Found a wechat for a shop around Ryde and they have special mentioned 2 x ML provide unique Dragon Tendon service. Has anyone tried and share some experience?

Many thanks, good health to everyone

Junior Member(有D料到)
    It’s just massage around your groin prior to a HJ

Quote Originally Posted by jacobus View Post
    It’s just massage around your groin prior to a HJ
    Totally wrong part of the body mate. Have you actually experienced a session before ?

Quote Originally Posted by Pleasedonot View Post
    Hi al,

After 2 years of covid happening. I finally got it myself and recovered feom it so I thought its about time to go back on my ML routine.

Found a wechat for a shop around Ryde and they have special mentioned 2 x ML provide unique Dragon Tendon service. Has anyone tried and share some experience?

Hey Bro,

Welcome back, if you are interested in having a proper DTM, don’t go for double , go see Tiffany at Renwick Baby in Leichhardt, she is the expert and will look after you, you can find my review on her and decide if that’s for you.

Ps. She is also expert in prostate massage too, so you can have either one or a combo of the treatments.

Cheers

Senior Member(無間使者)
    What exactly are dragon tendon massage? Does it hurt? People keep talking about recovery lol

Quote Originally Posted by fnmfnmfnm View Post
    What exactly are
    dragon tendon massage? Does it hurt? People keep talking about recovery lol
    No point keep asking question , read some reviews on DTM Bro, there are plenty of reviews to answer all your questions.

If you can’t find those reviews , let me know and I’ll post one just for you ok ✅

Cheers

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I did not know what DTM was until I had experienced it, and then afterwards read Ahlungor's report of his session with Tiffany. I have been seeing an ML called Linda at Raintree Eastwood since returning to Sydney in January. A friend recommended her as being especially good at prostate massage, but that's not my thing. However, I like her because every time her massage was varied, in style and in sequence. Then a while back she went into a different routine and it was almost exactly similar to the one described by Ahlungor with Tiffany. I couldn't believe that the lower abdomen could be treated quite so vigorously and when she got to tugging and pulling the scrotum and testicles I was amazed it was possible. Discomfort - yes, some pain - yes, but it left me with this almost weird sense of well being. Finished with a HJ, clothed, and a bit faster than I prefer. Linda is Mandarin speaking Chinese (I think), tall 170+, slim, elegant, 28 to 32 range, good English. Quiet, best to take the lead in conversation but responsive, has a good sense of humour which is not obvious at first.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by AHLUNGOR View Post
    Hey Bro,

Welcome back, if you are interested in having a proper DTM, don’t go for double , go see Tiffany at Renwick Baby in Leichhardt, she is the expert and will look after you, you can find my review on her and decide if that’s for you.

Ps. She is also expert in prostate massage too, so you can have either one or a combo of the treatments.

Cheers
    Thanks Alungor, will do

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I sampled one at Renwick years ago, perhaps i was not treated to the more elaborate version and she got away with a lesser service or was untrained in the art.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Thanks Priapus brother, do you feel your performance has improved after DTM? and can you share more Linda’s details in PM as well? Thanks a lot

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by priapus1966 View Post
    I did not know what DTM was until I had experienced it, and then afterwards read Ahlungor's report of his session with Tiffany. I have been seeing an ML called Linda at Raintree Eastwood since returning to Sydney in January. A friend recommended her as being especially good at prostate massage, but that's not my thing. However, I like her because every time her massage was varied, in style and in sequence. Then a while back she went into a different routine and it was almost exactly similar to the one described by Ahlungor with Tiffany. I couldn't believe that the lower abdomen could be treated quite so vigorously and when she got to tugging and pulling the scrotum and testicles I was amazed it was possible. Discomfort - yes, some pain - yes, but it left me with this almost weird sense of well being. Finished with a HJ, clothed, and a bit faster than I prefer. Linda is Mandarin speaking Chinese (I think), tall 170+, slim, elegant, 28 to 32 range, good English. Quiet, best to take the lead in conversation but responsive, has a good sense of humour which is not obvious at first.
    Thanks Priapus brother, do you feel your performance has improved after DTM? and can you share more Linda’s details in PM as well? Thanks a lot

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Ryde massage has a ml treats this DTM too

Shop Owner

Jun Massage now offering DTM

Dragon Tendon Massage available at Jun Massage

Please ask for Suki or Yoyo

Shop Owner
    Hi al,

We are Sydney NO.1 Dragon Tendon & Prostate massage shop. Welcome come to experience our professional service.

0426867797————Leichhardt

0451877397--------Randwick

Wechat ID

ladyau777 -----------Leichhardt

dragontendon69----Randwick

Please add our wechat to see daily roster of the girls

Address:Renwick St Leichhardt upstair

www.renwickmassage.com

Address:64 belmore road randwick

www.randwickhealingmassage.com
    Looking forward see you soon ,have a great day
    Last edited by ladyau; 29-10-2022 at 03:20 PM.

After reading this chat, I thought I would share one of the best massages I have had in a long while.
    A while ago, one of my go to places, Jun in Rockdale, asked if I would like to try their double girl with Dragon Tender next time.
    So last week when I was transiting through the area with some free time. It was just before shop opening time when I WeChat to ask. I was planning to do 90mins, but after been delayed getting there, I had to changed to only an hour, as I was on the way a site meeting.
    In that hour I got one of the best dual massages, and unlike many doubles where one girl will often leave early after release. They both continued to the end and it went a little over time as well.
    What was great and different is the boss lady gave me one of her expert body and head massages with a bit of teasing that I like, while the other lady mainly concentrated on my lower back and upper legs while I was front down.
    It was when I was on my back where she did great, working on my tightness around my lower waist and leg tendons, then moved in from there, with a nice slow dragon massage.
    All the while I was getting the most relaxing shoulder and neck massage, and somewhere in there I remember getting a nice ankle and feet massage.

many details were left out on purposes.

In closing, it was like having one of the best legitimate expert massages with a dragon and groin tendon massages capped off with some slow teasing till relief in one nice package treatment.
    As my work has a lot of desk time, I felt tension relief for days after.

WIR,
    yes, I look forward to having another treatment like that again.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by dwx View Post
    After reading this chat, I thought I would share one of the best massages I have had in a long while.
    A while ago, one of my go to places, Jun in Rockdale, asked if I would like to try their double girl with Dragon Tender next time.
    So last week when I was transiting through the area with some free time. It was just before shop opening time when I WeChat to ask. I was planning to do 90mins, but after been delayed getting there, I had to changed to only an hour, as I was on the way a site meeting.
    In that hour I got one of the best dual massages, and unlike many doubles where one girl will often leave early after release. They both continued to the end and it went a little over time as well.
    What was great and different is the boss lady gave me one of her expert body and head massages with a bit of teasing that I like, while the other lady mainly concentrated on my lower back and upper legs while I was front down.
    It was when I was on my back where she did great, working on my tightness around my lower waist and leg tendons, then moved in from there, with a nice slow dragon massage.
    All the while I was getting the most relaxing shoulder and neck massage, and somewhere in there I remember getting a nice ankle and feet massage.

many details were left out on purposes.

In closing, it was like having one of the best legitimate expert massages with a dragon and groin tendon massages capped off with some slow teasing till relief in one nice package treatment.
    As my work has a lot of desk time, I felt tension relief for days after.

WIR,
    yes, I look forward to having another treatment like that again.
    Good read, great report from dwx. You should definitely repost this on the AR section of the Forum. The community will appreciate the intel and recommendation!

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by devin.moo View Post
    Ryde massage has a ml treats this DTM too
    Ryde is my radar
    What’s the ml name?

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼) Aussieguyinsf's Avatar
    Go to Randwick mate. See my review of Alice today. http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...ish-a-fun-punt