Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Multi review of n5m

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Horses for courses

Quote Originally Posted by iphone View Post
    With no5 you need to adjust your expectations, some aren't that young. Especially the Thais I don't have interest in them at all. Mostly are big, dark skin, big black nipples
    All you have just described as not appealing have the opposite effect on some of us😉 whatever your tastes, I hope you do enjoy.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Just saw uee again. Already a solid punt, got better the second time around.

4/5

A lot warmer than last time. Felt like she was happy to see me again. Great session. Once again, amazing mish, great DFK, great cg. Felt like she was really getting into the zone.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Anyone seen J Amy? Saturday was her last day, did I miss the boat or dodged a bullet?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Awesome reports with multi reviews
    Thanks for sharing bro

Roxanne and Nonoka will be highly recommend!!!Must try~~

Senior Member(無間使者)
    K Dana 5/5 - my new number 1 favourite at the shop. In person she is smaller then her photos suggest. No big deal, it’s still her.

CIM and HJ CIM is awesome. My second visit she gave me RIM and it isn’t in her profile description (she might not do it for you) great to talk to. Great service!

C Jay 5/5 - she’s the reason I visited this shop in the first place. Drop what you’re doing and go see her now! OMG Cute smile, great outfits! She is deaf - so she uses her phone clock and google translate so she can communicate with you. CIM available but no RIM, BUT she does ball licking and she cat licks from my ass hole to my balls. Good enough. Her doing cowgirl is good too. Must try. And her profile photos are all awesome! Excellent service 5/5!

K Uee 4.5/5 - slim body, not much of a talker (we not here to talk anyway) and NO CIM. Okay.. RIM is available but she has never asked me if I want it and I’ve never asked for it. A 4 means = “one more time.” And I would see Uee again. Some reviews say she’s a bit cold. I think it’s fine. Good service. She’s just a bit better than “one more time” so I’d give Uee a 4.5/5.

J Nezuko 4.5/5 - I know a half point is cheating but she is really good. Nice body and hair. If you want GFE pick her.

C Yaoyao (Yuna) 4/5 - I saw her as Yuna but she also has a different name. Blonde hair. Her outfit: She wore a jumper and that’s it. She looks like a girl I’d see at the gym or on the street. Very good service. (She told me to stop going to McDonald’s, and lose more weight. I should have listened) I think she’s now at the other shop, but I look forward to seeing her again.

C Queen 4.5/5 - RIMMING! Yes! She a bit older girl but still good. Great service I got RIM for round 1 and 2.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    J HONOKA 4/5 - a solid 4 for this short young J girl rookie. CIM is available but I wanted sex instead. Looks just like her photos (and wore the same outfit from her photos.)

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by NightShift View Post
    K Dana 5/5 - my new number 1 favourite at the shop. In person she is smaller then her photos suggest. No big deal, it’s still her.

CIM and HJ CIM is awesome. My second visit she gave me RIM and it isn’t in her profile description (she might not do it for you) great to talk to. Great service!

C Jay 5/5 - she’s the reason I visited this shop in the first place. Drop what you’re doing and go see her now! OMG Cute smile, great outfits! She is deaf - so she uses her phone clock and google translate so she can communicate with you. CIM available but no RIM, BUT she does ball licking and she cat licks from my ass hole to my balls. Good enough. Her doing cowgirl is good too. Must try. And her profile photos are all awesome! Excellent service 5/5!

K Uee 4.5/5 - slim body, not much of a talker (we not here to talk anyway) and NO CIM. Okay.. RIM is available but she has never asked me if I want it and I’ve never asked for it. A 4 means = “one more time.” And I would see Uee again. Some reviews say she’s a bit cold. I think it’s fine. Good service. She’s just a bit better than “one more time” so I’d give Uee a 4.5/5.

J Nezuko 4.5/5 - I know a half point is cheating but she is really good. Nice body and hair. If you want GFE pick her.

C Yaoyao (Yuna) 4/5 - I saw her as Yuna but she also has a different name. Blonde hair. Her outfit: She wore a jumper and that’s it. She looks like a girl I’d see at the gym or on the street. Very good service. (She told me to stop going to McDonald’s, and lose more weight. I should have listened) I think she’s now at the other shop, but I look forward to seeing her again.

C Queen 4.5/5 - RIMMING! Yes! She a bit older girl but still good. Great service I got RIM for round 1 and 2.
    C Queen sounds sounds great. How old is a bit older?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Anyone try out C Stella?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by sokiom093 View Post
    C Queen sounds sounds great. How old is a bit older?
    I’d say mid 30’s like 35. But she has to be under 40.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Any review for C KK? Never saw her in line up, must be pretty popular

Sent from my ELE-L29 using Tapatalk

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I wanna try out C KK too. No reviews I guess.. if I see her I’ll post a review.

I got a whole damn list of girls I need to try out at N5M: (and I’ll add C KK to the list..)

T Cindy
    ABC Jennifer
    T Paula
    T Patty
    C Stella
    J Mika
    C KK

I’ll start crossing names off this list next week.. I’ll post reviews too..

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Oh I forgot the mention in my previous post of C Yuna, she gave me rimming and that isn’t on her profile description of services she does.. so (she might not do it for you) I always appreciate it when girls provide services that are not on the profile descriptions..

I see she’s back on the roster for N5M. Might see her again before I start crossing names off my list.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Is J Nezuko on the current roster the same as before? The pics looks different

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Deffsp View Post
    Is J Nezuko on the current roster the same as before? The pics looks different
    I was thinking the same thing… New photos.. hopefully it’s the same girl…but I don’t think it is..

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I was thinking the same thing… New photos.. hopefully it’s the same girl…but I don’t think it is..
    Yeah the girls looks different than before, but isn't too soon to use the same name? Seems like I saw her name on the roster few days ago

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Yeah it’s way way too soon to call this new girl the same name.

Reminds me of the old Simpsons episode “that’s the OLD Sparkle”

https://youtu.be/H-da-rJhbXI

Junior Member(有D料到)
    The stats and description are still the same. I've only seen her in a lineup before the photos changed but the new photos look like what I saw.

I think same girl as well. Usually this shop not using the same name for same Nationality girl to avoid confusion. Might be just new photo

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by PKING2 View Post
    I think same girl as well. Usually this shop not using the same name for same Nationality girl to avoid confusion. Might be just new photo
    If it’s the same girl, then good. She gave a great GFE CIM.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast